D

dizzy

THE worst store in all of Hamilton Ont, 777 Upperjames st beside Metro. My six year old son and I
were at Canadian tire buying water and a lamp shade when all of a sudden some fat homley looking b**ch came charing out of the front room of the store with a change of till for one of the cash registers and hit my son square in the eye with the till!!!! Another employee came rushing over just to laugh and joke about what had just happened. The fat one who hit my son stood there laughing with the other employee while not even apologizing!!!! The next day when my son came home from school, I had a child protection worker at my door from the childrens aid socioty. The worker told me the school had called them because they thought I had punched my son in the eye! I honestly could not believe this shit. I went back to Canadian tire to let the manager know what had happened..............the manager thought the whole incident was haliarious. I am NEVER going to another Canadian tire store again.Even their stock is never up to date.I'm constantly lied to as well as told "We should be getting some in on.....or let's get your name and number we"ll get back to you". THE WORST STORE IN ALL OF HAMILTON.

Guest-0164

Posted by an unregistered user
THE worst store in all of Hamilton Ont, 777 Upperjames st beside Metro. My six year old son and I
were at Canadian tire buying water and a lamp shade when all of a sudden some fat homley looking b**ch came charing out of the front room of the store with a change of till for one of the cash registers and hit my son square in the eye with the till!!!! Another employee came rushing over just to laugh and joke about what had just happened. The fat one who hit my son stood there laughing with the other employee while not even apologizing!!!! The next day when my son came home from school, I had a child protection worker at my door from the childrens aid socioty. The worker told me the school had called them because they thought I had punched my son in the eye! I honestly could not believe this shit. I went back to Canadian tire to let the manager know what had happened..............the manager thought the whole incident was haliarious. I am NEVER going to another Canadian tire store again.Even their stock is never up to date.I'm constantly lied to as well as told "We should be getting some in on.....or let's get your name and number we"ll get back to you". THE WORST STORE IN ALL OF HAMILTON.

If this story is true (which i highley doubt),then hamilton ontario has some of the worst people around. You must remember that the employees in a store are made up of people in your community. I cant picture two employees and a manager laughing at a child who has just been injured wether it was in a store or otherwise. In my experiance anyone who had any decency would rush over to make sure the child was ok, and the manager and/or the first aid attendant would document the incedent incase anything came of it. Also child services doesnt rush to your house the first time your child has a black eye, a case file has to be created and there would have to be a history of child abuse. You child would have had to go to school, a teacher or administrator would have had to notify child services, i dont see them reacting within hours. In order for this child services thing to happen both your childs teachers and socail services would have to believe that you abuse your children.

CT_MANAGER

I have to agree, I do not believe anything that was said. If this did happen, you were in your legal rights for a Customer accident report. WHY would you not get one for your own legal rights?