O

ogopo

Terrible terrible.

1. The store is very poorly organized. If you're going to have an automotive section, have all the automotive stuff there. Please.

2. When we returned an item we were unhappy with, they gave us a store credit for 3 months. 3 months!! wtf?! We hate your store enough, now we have to return in 3 months!?

3. When I was unable to find the extension cords I tried to get someone to help me but every time I spotted a red shirt I would chase it down only for the person to disappear around a corner or go into the 'staff only' back room. It somehow took me over 30 minutes just to buy an extension cord.

Guest-0196

Posted by an unregistered user
Terrible terrible.

1. The store is very poorly organized. If you're going to have an automotive section, have all the automotive stuff there. Please.

2. When we returned an item we were unhappy with, they gave us a store credit for 3 months. 3 months!! wtf?! We hate your store enough, now we have to return in 3 months!?

3. When I was unable to find the extension cords I tried to get someone to help me but every time I spotted a red shirt I would chase it down only for the person to disappear around a corner or go into the 'staff only' back room. It somehow took me over 30 minutes just to buy an extension cord.

That sounds like every Canadian Tire store I've been in during my life.

CT_MANAGER

Terrible terrible.

An instore Credit is given in most cases only if you did not have a receipt for your return merchandise. An instore credit is not required to be used in the same store. If you don't like that store (why did you shop there?), find out what stores you can use it at and use it there. How hard can it be to spend $20, $30, $40 ?

Guest-0164

An instore Credit is given in most cases only if you did not have a receipt for your return merchandise. An instore credit is not required to be used in the same store. If you don't like that store (why did you shop there?), find out what stores you can use it at and use it there. How hard can it be to spend $20, $30, $40 ?

Seems to me CT went above and beyond and returned an item the customer had o Proof of purchase for. But of course im sure all you people will say CT is the only one that will ask for a receipt

Guest-0196

Seems to me CT went above and beyond and returned an item the customer had o Proof of purchase for. But of course im sure all you people will say CT is the only one that will ask for a receipt

If you don't like it here, then piss off back into your hole.

Guest-0164

Instore credits can be used in any store in which is run by the same dealer.

Many stores will actually take eachothers store credits so long the store is was issued at is open and you can call to confirm the store credit has not already been redeemed.

Guest-0551

people would always say i dont wana go back to that store,but i see 100% of those people keep coming back in that store....lol!dont get it??????????stupidity i guess??????????????

CT Challenger

people would always say i dont wana go back to that store,but i see 100% of those people keep coming back in that store....lol!dont get it??????????stupidity i guess??????????????

Agreed, the only excuse for shopping at Crappy Tire, is not knowing yet how much they suck.

After a bad experience, or even just hearing about someone else's bad experience, there's really no excuse for supporting this crappy store.

Desperation, or being stranded in an unfamiliar town might be a reasonable exception.

But I'm curious. How do you know that "100%" of people who say they "dont wana go back" make subsequent visits?

Do you keep statistics for these situations? Do you record their name, address and telephone number to track them? Do you have a copy of the spreadsheet or database you've used? Are you 100% sure it's 100%, and not even 90%?

Just curious how you can be so certain.