Guest-0205

Posted by an unregistered user
Perhaps someone who's sick off Crappy Tire riping them off. You yourself should go back to stocking shelves, CT has another sale this weekend.

not an employee but nice try. I still cant imagine anyone who has so little of a life they actually make a site like this though.

Guest-0196

not an employee but nice try. I still cant imagine anyone who has so little of a life they actually make a site like this though.

Here's another one from the "get a life" brigade. I think the owner of this site is doing a service for the web community. I doubt he spends all day looking at the site either (like some of you detractors). It's easy to get a website up and running and then occasionally monitor it. So, considering the fact I see the same people complaining about this site over and over, who here really has no life?

Guest-0205

Here's another one from the "get a life" brigade. I think the owner of this site is doing a service for the web community. I doubt he spends all day looking at the site either (like some of you detractors). It's easy to get a website up and running and then occasionally monitor it. So, considering the fact I see the same people complaining about this site over and over, who here really has no life?

A service to the online community? You really believe that? Oh my.... um im sorry about your life.

Guest-0196

Anyone who honestly believes any corperation would waste there time with a site like this is an imbecile.

See what I mean? You're a fucking tool. This site is for the benefit of people, not a corporation. Even a moron such as yourself should surely recognize this.
Now we'll sit and wait for moron to respond.

Guest-0205

See what I mean? You're a fucking tool. This site is for the benefit of people, not a corporation. Even a moron such as yourself should surely recognize this.
Now we'll sit and wait for moron to respond.

Youve missed the point but its my fault for not drawing it in crayon.

Guest-0196

Youve missed the point but its my fault for not drawing it in crayon.

All I can say, motherfucker, is that you wouldn't have the courage to say one of the stupid things you're saying in here directly to my face. It's easy to sit by a computer screen where you can avoid an ass-kicking, isn't it?

Guest-0205

All I can say, motherfucker, is that you wouldn't have the courage to say one of the stupid things you're saying in here directly to my face. It's easy to sit by a computer screen where you can avoid an ass-kicking, isn't it?

ooooo threats again from a douce bag pretending to be tough when he is clearly a pussy, since he know there is a good chance we dont live in the same city or even provence so he will never have to back up his spineless threat. Tell me are you soooo pathetic you cant even handle an argument on a blog with out resorting to threats? My guess you wouldnt have the balls to say anything to anyone since i imagine your a sniveling worm crawling around below the rest of us in society. You bitch about others but if this is the way you act i can tell you now you are always in the wrong... your pathetic.... and a sniviling little bitch :)

Guest-0196

ooooo threats again from a douce bag pretending to be tough when he is clearly a pussy, since he know there is a good chance we dont live in the same city or even provence so he will never have to back up his spineless threat. Tell me are you soooo pathetic you cant even handle an argument on a blog with out resorting to threats? My guess you wouldnt have the balls to say anything to anyone since i imagine your a sniveling worm crawling around below the rest of us in society. You bitch about others but if this is the way you act i can tell you now you are always in the wrong... your pathetic.... and a sniviling little bitch :)

I'd back it up, no problem. Bet on it.