D

digger

I started working at ct about 4 weeks ago, my hole experience with the shop is that they are out to sc**w the public out of every dime they can with a smile on the face . i watched person after person get nickel and dimed out of every penny they had until their's nothing left and all the tects say is "i realy boned that person"The tranning is non existant the tecs in most cases guess at the problem.finally i had to leave. so beware!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest-0205

Posted by an unregistered user
I started working at ct about 4 weeks ago, my hole experience with the shop is that they are out to sc**w the public out of every dime they can with a smile on the face . i watched person after person get nickel and dimed out of every penny they had until their's nothing left and all the tects say is "i realy boned that person"The tranning is non existant the tecs in most cases guess at the problem.finally i had to leave. so beware!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nice try buddy but businesses dont stay running that way, and despite what people here think CT is a very successfull business. The techs do have training as well, your post is childish, has no main example or even a real point. The tech's making fun of screwing people? Doubtfull. Our shop runs %100 honest and we still have to fight with people to pay there bills with out trying to sue us simply becasue there are either dishonest or simply dont understand there vehicles. Intentional faud on the techs part would be shut down very fast, also you say you saw "person after person" getting screwed? You worked there for less than 4 weeks for god sake, you didn't even work there long enough to have an educated opinion. My guess is either you didn't work there at all and you are making up this simply to bash on CT or you did work there and were unable to hold down the job and not because you left on some moral ground becasue of them.

CT_MANAGER

Give me your name and I'm sure I can find out if you are who you say you are because I too find this post completely fabricated.

CTH8R

Thanks for the warning, Digger. Next time I'm in Welland, I'll be sure to steer well clear of this joint.