CTH8R

My guess is, these were Simoniz pressure washers. If not, they still sound like scams, and we're reported on Canadian Tire's own Facebook page!

Sylvie B., I purchased 2 pressure washers that did not work. While in the return line there were 5 others being returned. Not the same make as the two I purchased. It is very frustrating. Can you not look into the quality of the products you sell? Especially a product that has to be assembled and hard to lug around. Thanks for your time.

CTH8R

Another similar post, same place:

Cathy P.: I have been trying to forget about my "power washer" purchase at canadian tire. It had a one year "guarantee" but broke after 2 uses. When i contacted the manufacturer, the broken part was " not covered under warranty" and would cost about $30.00. The whole power washer was less than $80.00. I looked online and found many others having the same problem but when i contacted canadian tire, they would do nothing. It is quite ironic that you show a power washer in your picture!

CTH8R

The Simoniz Scam continues:

Albert L.: I wrote a review but it got rejected because I said Simonz is a horrible product.

Dave

Bought a Simoniser 1700 in milton Ontario today. Drove home and opened up my new Simoniser only to find out it's been used before, the brushes filthy dirty, water leaking out, and they had the nerve to sell it again as new.... Tomorrow they will see my ass on their counter, as I demand a refund, or I'll go postal. Complete jerks , management doesn't care...disgusting. Who knows what feces is in the brushes. It's actually the people running the store.