CT Me / Lawguy

Posted by an unregistered user
Just another example to refute your original claim that you WOULDN'T compete with Target on that front. As everyone can see, you lied again. Nothing new. Now if some did the boring task and went through the rest of the departments they would find you've lied again and again...
Check the other thread, i went through CT department by department and low and behold dispelled the myth that you've tossed up about how much competition brews between CT and Target.

spoken like a true triangle of crap disciple. I never lost 300 million like you morons did lol. And that was just one example of your investment disaster...do you want more examples? My investments still make money dumbass. How about your peers? Oh did they go bankrupt, lose their stores, go home and kick their dog and hit the bottle ?
YOU never lost 300 million, well I would hope not. Unless you're one of the few Canadian Billionaires, I suspect you're not personally in a position to be playing with 9 figures. Jim Balsillie is that you? Galen Weston? Irving?
Good thing you're comparing grapes to grapefruits, that's intelligence in analyzing.
By the way, each individual dealer, doesn't make the investment in expanding the business , in your example into the United States. That's a Corporate decision and cost, it has zero impact on us as owners.

And speaking of poor skills read the post that you're shooting at regarding 1982 and 20 years. Even though it wasn't my post you clearly read it wrong. Sentence above, 1982 Whyte's was 30 years ago. Compound interest was pointed out as a lousy investment for 20 years. Nice but not so nice try at picking a hole in something simple. fail

As for compound interest, you've got to be the dumbest CT dealer moron around when you think that GIC's and money market is the only game in town lol. No for the rest of us out there that's only part of our portfolio and again, makes your 10K or more/ week claim a joke. By the way, how's your simple aritmetic? 2011 - 1982 doesn't =20! And you said you've got a business background? oh that explains your poor math skills and disasterous aquistions.

Awww, proven Crap Triangle dealer a liar again and now you're just lashing out at my personal life awww.
I love and respect lots and lots of women and had a lovely time last night. Too bad you've let your self go to seed and the size of a cow. No one young and shapely would find attactive in the least.[/QUOTE]

Guest-0276

I agree with your wish, but am curious about your reasoning.

How would you handle an out-of-the-box defect of a 'repair-only' item?

Offer a full refund? Only give a refund if the customer requested one? Offer to exchange it for a working replacement?

You must be one of those poor dealers struggling to make our kinda coin! Everyone knows that to make money we deny the refund and tell them it's just that "repair only". If they don't leave the store, 911.
If so, what would you do with the defective item? Throw it into the dumpster and take the loss of the wholesale value? Send it for a warranty repair and then sell as used/refurb to recoup some of the costs?
see above. The customer bought it, it's their problem, not ours. Tee off time, 9 - 5 losers

CT Challenger

I'll happily answer that one.

Ok, I'm game.

First off, I'd be remiss if I didn't point out that in Ontario the CPA requires you (the retailer) to promptly provide a full refund for a defective item if the customer requests one.

But, for argument's sake, lets say the customer is OK with getting a replacement, rather than a refund.

My team is instructed very simply, the customer never gets penalized in such a case. Defective out of the box NEVER goes for repair. We offer them another unit off the shelf that they can take immediately.

OK, so how does that work, exactly?

We will deal with the vendor and ensure the DOA unit is taken care of, also without penalty to the business. there are several ways that can happen.

Again, I ask: after you've sent the customer happily on their way with a working unit, what do you do with the defective item they've left behind?

Do you throw it into the dumpster and take the loss of the wholesale value? Send it for a warranty repair yourself, and then sell it as used/refurb to recoup some of the costs?

What are these "several ways" you can use? How does it work, so that neither "the business" nor the customer lose money, if it's a "repair only" item?

And why aren't other stores using those ways, too, rather than watch a once-loyal customer walk away forever?

Now here's where the "grey area' comes into play ...

Let's just keep things simple: an absolute, no-debate, DOA failure that's in no way abuse, neglect or misunderstanding. A straight-up manufacturer'd defect, through no fault of an innocent customer.

Oh, and by the way: in Ontario the CPA requires the store to provide a refund for a defective item if the customer requests one.

Guest-0276

Check the other thread, i went through CT department by department and low and behold dispelled the myth that you've tossed up about how much competition brews between CT and Target.
CT triangle of crap leader, that's exactly what I did and went over your "dispelled myths". I found more lies on your part and disproved one that you were so sure of. A lot more than just patio furniture and dishes you guys are fighting over.

YOU never lost 300 million, well I would hope not. Unless you're one of the few Canadian Billionaires, I suspect you're not personally in a position to be playing with 9 figures. Jim Balsillie is that you? Galen Weston? Irving?
this get's stranger and stranger the further off the path you go. You hitting the bottle again? The Billes family certainly isn't on the Billionaire list, not even in the top 100 wealthiest list. I guess when you lose a few hundred mill here or there and have a bunch of morons running the place into the ground it kinda deflates their wallet that much lol. Strange that a family empire having been in business for so long isn't even close to the B. But here you are bragging how many millionaires you've allegedly produced lol. My money's with the B's who actually has something to show and not a bunch of trash talking wannabes who talk down and rip off the customer.

Good thing you're comparing grapes to grapefruits, that's intelligence in analyzing.
You're so stupid and guilty of that. Didn't daddy have good people to give the business too? Take a look below moron.

By the way, each individual dealer, doesn't make the investment in expanding the business , in your example into the United States. That's a Corporate decision and cost, it has zero impact on us as owners.
Another lie. Aren't you tired of talking out of your ass again or just making things up as you go along? Then why is it that CTC was sued by a whole lotta dealers? I guess the expansion down south didn't involve the owners taking a risk!?!? I was nice and even dug out and archived video to show what a LIAR you are and how little you know about CTC disasters. Loser.
Canadian Tire's mistaken leap into the U.S. market - CBC Archives

Liar liar canadian tire.
So good luck in fitting into those jeans you fat ass. No amount of make up or hair spray will make you look that good to the town drunk.

Angry CT Guy

And speaking of poor skills read the post that you're shooting at regarding 1982 and 20 years. Even though it wasn't my post you clearly read it wrong. Sentence above, 1982 Whyte's was 30 years ago. Compound interest was pointed out as a lousy investment for 20 years. Nice but not so nice try at picking a hole in something simple. fail

As for compound interest, you've got to be the dumbest CT dealer moron around when you think that GIC's and money market is the only game in town lol. No for the rest of us out there that's only part of our portfolio and again, makes your 10K or more/ week claim a joke. By the way, how's your simple aritmetic? 2011 - 1982 doesn't =20! And you said you've got a business background? oh that explains your poor math skills and disasterous aquistions.

Awww, proven Crap Triangle dealer a liar again and now you're just lashing out at my personal life awww.
I love and respect lots and lots of women and had a lovely time last night. Too bad you've let your self go to seed and the size of a cow. No one young and shapely would find attactive in the least.
[/QUOTE]

Yes, you're right. All the women want you....especially the "young and shapely". Given your apparent age going back 30 some years about Whytes....you must be some 50's delusional fuck. I bet they're just lining up...lol.

Angry CT Guy

CT triangle of crap leader, that's exactly what I did and went over your "dispelled myths". I found more lies on your part and disproved one that you were so sure of. A lot more than just patio furniture and dishes you guys are fighting over.

this get's stranger and stranger the further off the path you go. You hitting the bottle again? The Billes family certainly isn't on the Billionaire list, not even in the top 100 wealthiest list. I guess when you lose a few hundred mill here or there and have a bunch of morons running the place into the ground it kinda deflates their wallet that much lol. Strange that a family empire having been in business for so long isn't even close to the B. But here you are bragging how many millionaires you've allegedly produced lol. My money's with the B's who actually has something to show and not a bunch of trash talking wannabes who talk down and rip off the customer.

You're so stupid and guilty of that. Didn't daddy have good people to give the business too? Take a look below moron.

Another lie. Aren't you tired of talking out of your ass again or just making things up as you go along? Then why is it that CTC was sued by a whole lotta dealers? I guess the expansion down south didn't involve the owners taking a risk!?!? I was nice and even dug out and archived video to show what a LIAR you are and how little you know about CTC disasters. Loser.
Canadian Tire's mistaken leap into the U.S. market - CBC Archives

Liar liar canadian tire.
So good luck in fitting into those jeans you fat ass. No amount of make up or hair spray will make you look that good to the town drunk.

This is a fact...don't confuse it with you're opinion. Canadian Tire dealers make a shit load of money....not Walton billions, but millions. May take a career to bank 6 to 20 million, but check with any broker, any banker, any financial advisor and they won't dispute it. Get your facts straight.

Angry CT Guy

Ok, I'm game.

First off, I'd be remiss if I didn't point out that in Ontario the CPA requires you (the retailer) to promptly provide a full refund for a defective item if the customer requests one.

But, for argument's sake, lets say the customer is OK with getting a replacement, rather than a refund.

Again, I ask: after you've sent the customer happily on their way with a working unit, what do you do with the defective item they've left behind?

Do you throw it into the dumpster and take the loss of the wholesale value? Send it for a warranty repair yourself, and then sell it as used/refurb to recoup some of the costs?

What are these "several ways" you can use? How does it work, so that neither "the business" nor the customer lose money, if it's a "repair only" item?

And why aren't other stores using those ways, too, rather than watch a once-loyal customer walk away forever?

Let's just keep things simple: an absolute, no-debate, DOA failure that's in no way abuse, neglect or misunderstanding. A straight-up manufacturer'd defect, through no fault of an innocent customer.

Oh, and by the way: in Ontario the CPA requires the store to provide a refund for a defective item if the customer requests one.

Actually if an item is defective with a repair only warranty, then I've done both-replaced and refunded. The item is then sent back to the manufacturer to see if it really is defective.
If they decide that too many are exactly that, abused, misunderstood, and neglected, then the item will have stricter return guidelines-it may have to go to a qualified technician to call it a defect.
End of the day, I don't care-I get paid one way or the other, contrary to what the faker advocates post.

Guest-0276

Yes, you're right. All the women want you....especially the "young and shapely". Given your apparent age going back 30 some years about Whytes....you must be some 50's delusional fuck. I bet they're just lining up...lol.

They do and the jacuzzi photo's prove it. Nothing but beautiful women day in and day out on my yacht, my cars, to opening premiers etc. We've all seen young and beautiful women clamour around the experienced and sophisticated. I've also seen ct retail fat fucks like you try to pick up, only to stop 3 feet short of talking to them because your gut's in the way lol. "I'm in retail and work in canadian tire ..." fat fuck would say ( that would be ct loser) "So tell me again how you're a millionaire in retail..." turns and walks into crowd

Guest-0276

This is a fact...don't confuse it with you're opinion. Canadian Tire dealers make a shit load of money....not Walton billions, but millions. May take a career to bank 6 to 20 million, but check with any broker, any banker, any financial advisor and they won't dispute it. Get your facts straight.

Awww poor CT dealer fat daughter lied and got caught again and again. Actually you got owned pretty bad. You spouted a lot of shit and were proven to be a liar. Worse than that you know fuck all about business, numbers and what it takes to make it in the real world. Total Fucking Loser. You'll be stuck in that red shirt for the rest of your life and getting fatter and older. Your employees will be loosening the bolts on your chair and videoing you falling over lol.

Now looking at that 2010 100 wealthiest canadian list we don't find any Billes. Not a one. Is there a canadian retail story that expanded successfully into the states? Is that a company I would want to invest in? So what do we find? Lululemon! Started only in 1998 and now worth a market cap of 5.07 Billion and the founder is worth 1.25 Billion back then. Oh and what's the market cap of Crappy Triangle? Surely they must be worth many more times than lulu seeing as they've been in business for so long and have so many many stores. Canadian Tire is worth less than 5 billion. And here this fat loser is telling me it's a winner lol. Like I said before, far easier, quicker ways to make money. Just look at what Chip did with womens wear! And what did Canadian Tire do again ? Oh they fucked up big and lost 300 million on that one, then there's a few others. Should we look at those too?

This is a fact
Again Crappy Triangle dealer owner loser, just because you say it's a fact doesn't make it a fact. Where's your proof that dealers are millionaires? You can't prove any of it can you!!! Prove that a career dealing in Crap Triangle banks 6 - 20 million. Prove it you loser lol. You can't because you're lying again.

Guest-0276

This is a fact...don't confuse it with you're opinion. Canadian Tire dealers make a shit load of money.... Get your facts straight.

It's the same bullshit logic you've been applying to your store return policies. I guess facts are what ever you want them to be in your world. But in reality you suck and everything you've said so far is bullshit. What can be proven is that you guys lie and cheat the customers.

Angry CT Guy

They do and the jacuzzi photo's prove it. Nothing but beautiful women day in and day out on my yacht, my cars, to opening premiers etc. We've all seen young and beautiful women clamour around the experienced and sophisticated. I've also seen ct retail fat fucks like you try to pick up, only to stop 3 feet short of talking to them because your gut's in the way lol. "I'm in retail and work in canadian tire ..." fat fuck would say ( that would be ct loser) "So tell me again how you're a millionaire in retail..." turns and walks into crowd

Ahhh. The truth hurts, can't hide the true you for to long. Thought you were a loser, thanks for proving it to the rest of us.

Angry CT Guy

Awww poor CT dealer fat daughter lied and got caught again and again. Actually you got owned pretty bad. You spouted a lot of shit and were proven to be a liar. Worse than that you know fuck all about business, numbers and what it takes to make it in the real world. Total Fucking Loser. You'll be stuck in that red shirt for the rest of your life and getting fatter and older. Your employees will be loosening the bolts on your chair and videoing you falling over lol.

Now looking at that 2010 100 wealthiest canadian list we don't find any Billes. Not a one. Is there a canadian retail story that expanded successfully into the states? Is that a company I would want to invest in? So what do we find? Lululemon! Started only in 1998 and now worth a market cap of 5.07 Billion and the founder is worth 1.25 Billion back then. Oh and what's the market cap of Crappy Triangle? Surely they must be worth many more times than lulu seeing as they've been in business for so long and have so many many stores. Canadian Tire is worth less than 5 billion. And here this fat loser is telling me it's a winner lol. Like I said before, far easier, quicker ways to make money. Just look at what Chip did with womens wear! And what did Canadian Tire do again ? Oh they fucked up big and lost 300 million on that one, then there's a few others. Should we look at those too?

Again Crappy Triangle dealer owner loser, just because you say it's a fact doesn't make it a fact. Where's your proof that dealers are millionaires? You can't prove any of it can you!!! Prove that a career dealing in Crap Triangle banks 6 - 20 million. Prove it you loser lol. You can't because you're lying again.

I don't care what you believe, you'd argue water wasn't wet. We've figured out your dumb ass and I'm getting tired explaining simple shit to your loser lame ass. People tune out loser, delusional ranters....that's you.
Irrelevant in the real world, go back to your jet setting yacht and shapely women in your dreams.

Guest-0276

I don't care what you believe, you'd argue water wasn't wet. We've figured out your dumb ass and I'm getting tired explaining simple shit to your loser lame ass. People tune out loser, delusional ranters....that's you.
Irrelevant in the real world, go back to your jet setting yacht and shapely women in your dreams.

awww running out of lies to prove anything? You haven't proved any of your outrageous claims. Hey I hear if you put on enough lipstick you might get some. Farmers do it for their sows in season all the time.

Where's your proof that crappy triangle dealers are millionaires. Why aren't the Billes, the founders of CT in the top 100 richest? Why do you need to rip off customers? Why do you lie so much?

Guest-0276

You mean the customer has had it up their their ears in lies and won't take any more from you. I'm not the delusional one talking shit about supposed CT retail millionaires, and what a good investment you guys are. I snuffed out that lie real quick with some research and proved you a liar again and again. So what else you got ? No matter how much you like, you're still a fat ugly one that can't fit into your pants and your younger employees laugh at how dumb you are behind your back all the time. More lipstick might take the attention away from your hair lip lol.

liar liar canadian tire.

CT Me / Lawguy

You mean the customer has had it up their their ears in lies and won't take any more from you. I'm not the delusional one talking shit about supposed CT retail millionaires, and what a good investment you guys are. I snuffed out that lie real quick with some research and proved you a liar again and again. So what else you got ? No matter how much you like, you're still a fat ugly one that can't fit into your pants and your younger employees laugh at how dumb you are behind your back all the time. More lipstick might take the attention away from your hair lip lol.

liar liar canadian tire.

Nobody claimed that investing in ct was a good idea, only that OWNING a ct is a GREAT idea. Take it from those who know. Where your fat and ugly claims come from who knows? Calling someone fat online that you have no idea about personally, for real, how mature are we yacht boy?

Younger employees laughing at owners, that's a concern. LOL oh no, teenagers don't like my style or my hair or whatever LOL that's a good benchmark to judge yourself on. So your goal is to impress highschool kids?? Is that who's cruising with you on the yacht?

CT Me / Lawguy

Ok, I'm game.

yah same story we've heard, same incorrect story. An over the counter retail sale where a good is taken immediately for the exchange of money does not fall in the category of "cancel the contract" - you may want to believe it but you are incorrect in said interpretation. For real, that claim needs to go away, it is factually incorrect and Consumer Affairs will telll you that. I asked the same question of them directly several months ago and they said as long as the retailer solves the problem through repair, warranty, exchange or refund they are within all rules. The retailer chooses which option, as long as the customer gets a working unit when all is said and done.

Without getting into too much detail, there are options a store can exercise to claim for the value of the unit to satisfy the unhappy customer. It involves filling in some paperwork, inputting into the system and shipping the product back to Canadian Tire which in turn may or may not send it back to the vendor. I do not know why all stores don't exercise their options to do so, but in my experience not every store/owner is aware of all of their options.

remember one thing. Just because an item breaks, does not mean it is not fit for it's intended purposes. So trying to exercise the "not of merchantable quality" clause is not your course of action. There are items that are damaged in shipping, assembled incorrectly etc.... it just means a dud in the batch. that does not render the item not of quality.

CT Challenger

yah same story we've heard, same incorrect story.

Yup, same old store, all right. Same old self-serving lies by greedy CT Owner/Liars.

Nice try, thinking smart consumers will take your word for anything, after all the lies the owners have been trying to sell here.

Any proof to back up your claims? Because there sure are an aweful lot of reputable sources that show you are a liar.

Don't even bother with that out-dated BBB site - the act they quote was superceded by the CPA almost 6 years ago!

Guest-0276

CT dealer pig, you're just beyond stupid. Facts and figures were presented to you but you still ignore them. Which is just as well as you'll be history in a few more years. Ripping off the customer is the first signs the company is in trouble.

Angry CT Guy

CT dealer pig, you're just beyond stupid. Facts and figures were presented to you but you still ignore them. Which is just as well as you'll be history in a few more years. Ripping off the customer is the first signs the company is in trouble.

Here's a fact....not one example of CTC having an illegal policy. 6 years and not one example that mentions CTC and illegal policy. Come on faker advocates, surely you can find just one example where CT has been found guilty of an illegal policy....I mean that would shut a lot of us up.
Who's ignoring the obvious? Must be you.

Angry CT Guy

liar liar canadian tire.

More rope, inch by inch. Looks like faker advocate yacht boy is getting rattled. Must be the lack of credibility catching up with him. Looks like your fake personalties have left you too....not hilarious, just sad.