Guest-0462

Posted by an unregistered user
Oh and for the record, talking out of both sides of your mouth has just caught up with you.

On one hand you're whining saying toronto office has no control over their stores and the dealers and the policies. then you claim you're so smart as to call toronto office and ask them what the store policy would be.

how can you have it both ways? QUOTE]

Just the other day I was browsing and saw an elderly person, must've been in her 90's get verbally assaulted by some disrespectful ct clerk . It's the same everywhere. Oh where did my information come from you're asking as you're insulting me calling me names again. Typical store attitude. That's why people shouldn't shop at CT. " Where's the tools?" asks elderly indian man " FUCK YOU" say's the clerk. That tidbit came from the head office. You don't like that truth either eh? You don't like it when the customer can look into things and reasonably conclude that you're a bad store with bad people, all on their own.

Paranoid and delusional, rarely spouting off with accurate posts and mainly with your "because I say it to be so" proof.

I'm sure there are bad experiences for customers everywhere that deal with people....it's the nature of being human.

You are either a disgruntled former customer, a distgruntled former employee or just plain disgruntled but please don't try to pass yourself off as an advocate for the little guy on here......Donation Box at the top of this forum says it all....SOMEONE IS TRYING TO PROFIT FROM THIS SITE. It's not even an original idea....check out Walmart Sucks, Home Depot Sucks, McDonalds Sucks, Target Sucks, Costco Sucks.......all found on google, all with the same dribble, all looking for donations.

Plus, your multi-personality posts under different names, or unregistereds are not fooling anyone.

Guest-0462

Are you claiming because you did some work for some stores in Western Canada makes you an expert on what goes on behind the returns desk everyday? That's quite the stretch you're asking a customer to believe. What's that young offender doing behind the counter with YOUR information?

The truth comes out. Going by this can we assume that you don't speak for every one of those 500 stores either!? I did something smarter than waste my time visiting every store. I called the head office which I stated before.

Jeez, big picture getting out of focus again for the typical ct retailer owner. How does your travels protect customers info? What's that? It does NOTHING!

For a self admitted I.T. guy haven't you clued in that society has changed and that cell numbers aren't in the phone book? Or maybe you have and conveniently omitted that little snippet of fact! Last time anyone's checked the phone book has gotten smaller while some city populations have increased dramatically i.e. GTA. Oh where oh where are those numbers you speak of?

There's a reason why banks, police, credit card companies, pre schools etc. have urged society to keep their personal information private. It's safer in your hand than in somebody else's. Just because somebody in a store demands your ID for a stupid reason doesn't mean you should give it to them. Consumers, decide for yourselves.

That's right-there are more cell phones now and the phone book is smaller----all to prevent identity theft? You moron, how about people don't want to pay for two phones. Is that even a remote possibility? And you are saying that a cell phone is safer than a land line? Wrong again-the hacking of a cell phone is well documented.
Everytime to write something it is full of shit, like your ignorant opinion is the only one that matters. Life will be long and hard for you with your negative attitude and paranoid delusions. Better get some help.

Guest-0276

That's right-there are more cell phones now and the phone book is smaller----all to prevent identity theft? You moron, how about people don't want to pay for two phones. Is that even a remote possibility? And you are saying that a cell phone is safer than a land line? Wrong again-the hacking of a cell phone is well documented.
Everytime to write something it is full of shit, like your ignorant opinion is the only one that matters. Life will be long and hard for you with your negative attitude and paranoid delusions. Better get some help.

Looky looky first CT Dealer/ cable guy says that all our ID is in the phone book anyways until I pointed out the obvious -it's not. Now twists it into something else and attacks the customer, so typical, so familiar to you folks? You readily admit to setting up the computer system to take information but go on to say that clerks only "look at the id". Consumers is this CT dealer trustworthy?

Let me point out something else that's obvious. Ct Dealers and clerks don't like customers that asks the tough questions. For that we get insulted, attacked told F-Off etc. For that we get called ignorant because we don't believe everything that CT tells us. Nice.

Now we have this self admitted "IT pro" with knowledge of how financial transactions work and from the sounds of it, knows how to hack. That and a very bad attitude towards customers! Consumers, decide for yourselves if your ID, your credit card information is safe at CT with people like this?

Angry CT Guy

Looky looky first CT Dealer/ cable guy says that all our ID is in the phone book anyways until I pointed out the obvious -it's not. Now twists it into something else and attacks the customer, so typical, so familiar to you folks? You readily admit to setting up the computer system to take information but go on to say that clerks only "look at the id". Consumers is this CT dealer trustworthy?

Let me point out something else that's obvious. Ct Dealers and clerks don't like customers that asks the tough questions. For that we get insulted, attacked told F-Off etc. For that we get called ignorant because we don't believe everything that CT tells us. Nice.

Now we have this self admitted "IT pro" with knowledge of how financial transactions work and from the sounds of it, knows how to hack. That and a very bad attitude towards customers! Consumers, decide for yourselves if your ID, your credit card information is safe at CT with people like this?

You can twist and lie all you want, you are not credible, are ignorant and your questions aren't tough.....they are paranoid delusions with no basis in fact. Admit that you have mental health issues, get help and realize this website is NOT a productive life for anyone.

Guest-0276

You can twist and lie all you want, you are not credible, are ignorant and your questions aren't tough.....they are paranoid delusions with no basis in fact. Admit that you have mental health issues, get help and realize this website is NOT a productive life for anyone.

Too late for you already CT dealer cable guy. From browsing other threads on this site, and checking out similar consumer sites it seems you've been at this for a quite some time. Attacking posters on their credibility, calling them liars and accusing everyone of mental problems. So in your eyes everyone with a concern or a problem with CT is a nut case and wasting their time on this site for getting better informed. Except you of course, who is paid by CT and making it a part of your job to mislead and misinform the public.

Angry CT Guy

Too late for you already CT dealer cable guy. From browsing other threads on this site, and checking out similar consumer sites it seems you've been at this for a quite some time. Attacking posters on their credibility, calling them liars and accusing everyone of mental problems. So in your eyes everyone with a concern or a problem with CT is a nut case and wasting their time on this site for getting better informed. Except you of course, who is paid by CT and making it a part of your job to mislead and misinform the public.

More paranoid delusions....get help.

CT Me / Lawguy

Its' funny that when someone previously claimed to be a CT Dealer you all claimed no way not possible, you're just a minimum wage clerk to them. Then when people say they aren't CT Dealers, you say that they are. Exact proof that you will dispute anything that is posted.

There are absolutely legitimate concerns and complaints against CT. If you read a bit you'll see pretty much everyone on the side of CT said they aren't perfect, mistakes happen, not every employee can or does know everything, policies get screwed up, out of date, misunderstood....it's called being human.
What happens here is the EXACT opposite. The accusations on here range from theft to murder, which is absolutely out of this world ridiculous. They claim that every return is a hassle, which is not true, it's a lie. they claim that ct doesn't stand behind anything they sell, thats exaggerated a million times, and also a lie. they claim that ct operates with policies that are against the law for repairs, also untrue also a lie. There are claims that CT is sinking and that more and more people are finding out that ct is bad, clearly the profits and sales increases show this is not true.
So what's the problem ? The problem is that you take one example of something you don't like it and blow it up into something so grossly out of context and out of proportion that you refuse to believe or acknowledge that ct does as good a job as any retailer in North America at everything from product quality to pricing to warranty. You just assume because it's canadian tire, it's bad. That's idiotic. That's you

Guest-0276

Customers being mental and paranoid for asking questions about weird store policies? Or is it because we're tired of being lied to and subjected to verbal abuse by Canadian Tire people over and over again. Let's look at it.

Ct dealer/ IT cable puller lied about our personal information being already in the phone book, it's not these days. Cable puller Ct dealer finally admitted that most of the populations info isn't there at all with this comment.

That's right-there are more cell phones now and the phone book is smaller----all to prevent identity theft? You moron...

Next lie Ct dealer/ cable puller tells us that most Canadian Tire stores don't require ID on top of showing a receipt for a return. Head office says it is a "matter of policy".But then he goes on about their computer systems
I did the data cabling, security cabling, and computer installation for several stores built new in the last 3 years in Western Canada... I'm 100% certain of the computer systems, and that they all are operating on the same system. They have the same switches, same cabling standards and same software and hardware

he goes on to say
Again back to the computer ID thing, there's no entry field for drivers license number when I last set up a stores computer system.

So can we trust CT dealer cable puller when he's says most stores don't require our ID on top of a receipt for a refund or exchange, then why are all stores set up to take our information?

Kinda of blows his other lie that they need it to only "verify the persons identity" when they do go further than that and record information off the drivers license. Imagine what a thief could do if a customer needed to make a return and all they had on them was their passport!

So there you have it consumers. You can't trust CT's word on anything. We didn't imagine their comments because they DID say that.

As for CT making mistakes and being human. I'm all for that. But when you guys intentionally lie, sell crap, deny refunds like simoniz crap, which your own people have said as much! Then it's not a mistake and not being human, it's lying and stealing from consumers.

CT Me / Lawguy

Boy you are troubled with basic reading comprehension

Someone claimed that all ct computer systems are different, and thereby can't be secure with your data. My response was fairly simple. They are all the same. I've installed and upgraded many of them myself.

I then stated on an unrelated topic that ID is usually asked at stores if you don't have a receipt and only to verify that you are who you say you are. They don't swipe your drivers license and there is no place in the computer to record it. So your concerns of identity theft by handing over your license for 10 seconds are pretty much unfounded. Any information on your drivers license is available in a phone book or on the internet. Even if you own a cell phone instead of a landline, the same information about your name address etc... is easily found anywhere.

My point is further proven by your statement "You can't trust CT's word on anything" - this has never and is never a case of CT is wrong on occasion or here and there or make mistakes. Look at your words, don't trust ct on anything. Yup you said that. you are so mixed up in your thinking you honestly beleive and clearly state that 50,000 employees at 500 stores lie and steal from every customer, every minute of every day. That's your claim by don't trust anything ct. That ladies and gentleman is 100% delusional thinking. You need help. You are have zero grip on reality.

Guest-0276

don't pass go, zero, nada nothing, mental cases take your pills, 50000 people 500 stores blah blah blah, that is all. You lawguys/ CT Me's alter ego? Now you're it pro cable puller. Next month you can be the king of the universe ok. You're the wing nut thinking that everyone will subject themselves to more wallet raping. You lie so much that you can't even keep anything straight. That's ok, more and more people are finding out everyday what a rotten store you've become. Over 80,000 visits on return / exchange related issues on this site alone not including the ever popular car horror stories, then there's simoniz etc.

Oh a little article 'Canadian Tire: Fixing a flat, by Jordan Timm, Canadian Business magazine '
made reference to unhappy customers and this consumer site. A not too flattering article. Are you going to call him a paranoid mental case too? Very funny coming from CT idiots who change their stories every time facts and truths rebut their lies. Almost as often as they change their "identities" .

CT Me / Lawguy

Ahh reading comprehension troubles again.

80,000 visits LOL that's comical. Every click to a new page is a visit. There's very little debate about Canadian Tire on this site, it's just a bunch of goofballs like you arguing and calling everyone liars, and appointing them all new careers when you don't like what they do. i don't think anyone at CT is concerned about their businesses and careers going downhill because roughly 15 people are on here arguing vague points around policies they don't like and probably don't fully understand. hardly seems like a threat to their business.

I have not read, and probably won't read the article you are referring to but I might point out.... if you've read the news EVER, you might note that they rarely focus on anything positive lol so an article pointing out some negative whatever about a company... yah that should be hard to find for any other company lol

do you always bring a fisher price knife to a gun fight or just on here? your arguments and information is well, pathetic. I sincerely hope that your life is more successful then your battles online

Guest-0462

Customers being mental and paranoid for asking questions about weird store policies? Or is it because we're tired of being lied to and subjected to verbal abuse by Canadian Tire people over and over again. Let's look at it.

Ct dealer/ IT cable puller lied about our personal information being already in the phone book, it's not these days. Cable puller Ct dealer finally admitted that most of the populations info isn't there at all with this comment.

Next lie Ct dealer/ cable puller tells us that most Canadian Tire stores don't require ID on top of showing a receipt for a return. Head office says it is a "matter of policy".But then he goes on about their computer systems

he goes on to say

So can we trust CT dealer cable puller when he's says most stores don't require our ID on top of a receipt for a refund or exchange, then why are all stores set up to take our information?

Kinda of blows his other lie that they need it to only "verify the persons identity" when they do go further than that and record information off the drivers license. Imagine what a thief could do if a customer needed to make a return and all they had on them was their passport!

So there you have it consumers. You can't trust CT's word on anything. We didn't imagine their comments because they DID say that.

As for CT making mistakes and being human. I'm all for that. But when you guys intentionally lie, sell crap, deny refunds like simoniz crap, which your own people have said as much! Then it's not a mistake and not being human, it's lying and stealing from consumers.

Just perusing my phone book for the town I live in. Roughly 30,000 peope live here and I guess they are not all in the phone book, but the white pages with names, addresses and phone numbers is still 3 times bigger than the yellow pages.
I guess you failed again loser.
Did you read the privacy statements of Walmart, Home Depot, Costco, Target and Rona? Any comment on why they explain how they use your information and how it is kept?
The questions only get tougher from here moron.

Guest-0462

don't pass go, zero, nada nothing, mental cases take your pills, 50000 people 500 stores blah blah blah, that is all. You lawguys/ CT Me's alter ego? Now you're it pro cable puller. Next month you can be the king of the universe ok. You're the wing nut thinking that everyone will subject themselves to more wallet raping. You lie so much that you can't even keep anything straight. That's ok, more and more people are finding out everyday what a rotten store you've become. Over 80,000 visits on return / exchange related issues on this site alone not including the ever popular car horror stories, then there's simoniz etc.

Oh a little article 'Canadian Tire: Fixing a flat, by Jordan Timm, Canadian Business magazine '
made reference to unhappy customers and this consumer site. A not too flattering article. Are you going to call him a paranoid mental case too? Very funny coming from CT idiots who change their stories every time facts and truths rebut their lies. Almost as often as they change their "identities" .

Yeah, that's 80000 visits.....2000 legitimate ones and then you. Don't forget the donate button at the top.....maybe there will be some advertising dollars with so many visits....hahaha. And how come DavidLer is posting as an unregistered now? Even more paranoia about someone finding out who you really are and your multiple personalities on here? Take the meds....the doctors told you that you should.

Guest-0276

15 posters because you say there's only that many. Sure buddy, right up there with your " CT receipt only" return policy next to the easter bunny. Why are you even including your shitty store to the better ones? Tough question for you? You probably wouldn't answer it just like you ignored the other questions.

Walmart doesn't hassle customers for ID's with receipts, their head office doesn't have to lie to customers about their return policies ( a big give away how shitty you guys are). They don't make the customer shoulder the responsibility for your shitty vendor/ manufacturer agreements. They don't SUGGEST to their customers to drive around with a product in hopes of getting a refund from another store. That's another sign how shitty you are! Their head office actually does something for the customer. Only at CT would the clerk - jerk deny a return after they've opened the box themselves. Only at CT would the owner, witnessing that call the police on the customer and issue a trespass warning letter. Mistake some others claim? Nope, just store policy to make as much money any way they can. As for the gun fight analogy, I don't need to bring a thing because you Canadian Tire retail owner clerks keep shooting yourselves in the foot with lies! That's the trouble with lying.

As for the phone book comment you answered your own question that not everyone is in there! Did you really expect a small town to have a thicker yellow page section than the white pages? You're running out of feet to shoot, dumb ass.

Angry CT Guy

15 posters because you say there's only that many. Sure buddy, right up there with your " CT receipt only" return policy next to the easter bunny. Why are you even including your shitty store to the better ones? Tough question for you? You probably wouldn't answer it just like you ignored the other questions.

Walmart doesn't hassle customers for ID's with receipts, their head office doesn't have to lie to customers about their return policies ( a big give away how shitty you guys are). They don't make the customer shoulder the responsibility for your shitty vendor/ manufacturer agreements. They don't SUGGEST to their customers to drive around with a product in hopes of getting a refund from another store. That's another sign how shitty you are! Their head office actually does something for the customer. Only at CT would the clerk - jerk deny a return after they've opened the box themselves. Only at CT would the owner, witnessing that call the police on the customer and issue a trespass warning letter. Mistake some others claim? Nope, just store policy to make as much money any way they can. As for the gun fight analogy, I don't need to bring a thing because you Canadian Tire retail owner clerks keep shooting yourselves in the foot with lies! That's the trouble with lying.

As for the phone book comment you answered your own question that not everyone is in there! Did you really expect a small town to have a thicker yellow page section than the white pages? You're running out of feet to shoot, dumb ass.

Ummm, but I thought you said peoples info wasn't in the phone book....I guess that's a lie then.

Walmart does nothing, nothing at all to prevent fraud?......wow, another lie.

You haven't answered my questions on the other retailer's privacy policys but we all know why you avoid the obvious.

I posted three threads that included this sites privacy policy, terms of use and their business plan via donations.....I see that all 3 threads were deleted.....I'll post them again tomorrow to see if the business of this site will continue to censure.

Guest-0276

Ahh reading comprehension troubles again.
I can read fine. The trouble for you is that more and more consumers don't believe what you're saying since most of it is a lie.

I have not read, and probably won't read the article you are referring to but I might point out.... if you've read the news EVER, you might note that they rarely focus on anything positive lol so an article pointing out some negative whatever about a company... yah that should be hard to find for any other company lol
You must be typical CT management. Your stores are run like shit and you treat your customers like shit. Try taking your head out of our boss's ass. The view might be a little more refreshing.

Angry CT Guy

I can read fine. The trouble for you is that more and more consumers don't believe what you're saying since most of it is a lie.

You must be typical CT management. Your stores are run like shit and you treat your customers like shit. Try taking your head out of our boss's ass. The view might be a little more refreshing.

You are the liar and disseminate all that's wrong with this forum. Try answering one of the many questions on here. Try to be relevant.

Guest-0276

Liar liar canadian tire. Here we go again.

I've got to thank CT manager for his honest opinion about pressure washers, bikes and some camping gear for the spring- summer season. It's nice hearing from the other side that those items are crap and they know it. However it's worse when they keep your money when it breaks on you, and you try to return it. Like so many others before, most people leave empty handed and get stuck with something useless. Or customers risk having the police called on you on some trumped up charge. Some dealers and employees have bragged about that and some even have a "routine" down pat. That's contrary to what's in the consumer protection act, that CT wants everyone to look the other way on.

The good news is that there are better stores, with better products and better people to buy from. Canadian Tire is not the same store I bought from as a kid.

So there you have it folks. Consumers decide for yourselves if it's just a one off situation or a bad store policy across the country that's designed with only profitability in mind.

Angry CT Guy

Liar liar canadian tire. Here we go again.

I've got to thank CT manager for his honest opinion about pressure washers, bikes and some camping gear for the spring- summer season. It's nice hearing from the other side that those items are crap and they know it. However it's worse when they keep your money when it breaks on you, and you try to return it. Like so many others before, most people leave empty handed and get stuck with something useless. Or customers risk having the police called on you on some trumped up charge. Some dealers and employees have bragged about that and some even have a "routine" down pat. That's contrary to what's in the consumer protection act, that CT wants everyone to look the other way on.

The good news is that there are better stores, with better products and better people to buy from. Canadian Tire is not the same store I bought from as a kid.

So there you have it folks. Consumers decide for yourselves if it's just a one off situation or a bad store policy across the country that's designed with only profitability in mind.

Better products from what store? Walmart?

You are a loser.

Consumers-you decide if this joker is a loser. His dribble has wrecked any credibility on this site.