Guest-0276

Posted by an unregistered user
Point proven...the end.

Yep that CT dealers and their minions like lawguy/ ctme and derivatives are bunch of morons using flawed logic and self serving interpretations of consumer law to prevent returns and exchanges.

These exchanges between me, DavidLer and the retail fucktards echo what most of you already know - that when CT's proven to be wrong in the matter of consumerlaw, even their own policy, they will go off the deep end and use whatever else excuse to keep your money!!! My point proved indeed.

Shame on you DavidLer for calling lawguy and her phantom a cockaroach waste of skin gabagoo luigi

DavidLeR

Dear Unregistered #2778/98:

To back up your prior claim:

every single return policy of major retailers.....Canadian Tire, Walmart, Zellers, Home Hardware, Home Depot, Target, and others have some variation of the same return policy

You have provided this:

Here you go ... they are all online

Walmart.....Home Hardware.....Home Depot....Lowes........

So, what happened to Zellers and Target?

Oh, wait: Target isn't even in Ontario. So why would they need to comply with Ontario laws?

Never mind. We'll deal with that later.

Oh, wait: you forgot to post the actual links! Instead, all we've got is some text that you appear to have typed in yourself.

(Hint: it's "Ctrl+C" and "Ctrl+V".)

Never mind. I'll work around it.

I'm a tad busy right now at work, so I'll have to get back to you with a score on how well you did.

In the meantime, you can check out my post on this very web site, from 4 months ago:

https://www.canadiantiresucks.net/g...plaints-chat/707-sale-goods-act.html#post2434

A couple of things to keep in mind, though:

- A store can't enforce a policy that's contrary to the law.
- Just because the ambiguous BBB site doesn't clearly back me up (nor refute me, either), that doesn't mean that the laws I've quoted aren't applicable.
- Even if some other stores turn out to suck as badly as CT does, that doesn't mean CT doesn't still suck.

Guest-0421

Zellers was bankrupt....I wonder why. The private equity firm that purchased HBC two years ago from the states, just sold the rights to Zeller's leases to Target 2 months ago. They will convert the Zellers stores they want to Target over the next 2 years. What do you suppose their return policy will be? I'm assuming it will be the same as all the retailers in Ontario, and Canada for that matter....at least some version of each of the one's you were provided. If you actually believe that the policies are designed to take advantage of the elderly and the innocent, my next question is this.....If the elderly or the innocent have investments, RRSPs, etc.......do you think they want some of the largest capitilized companies to not have policies that also protect their investments?
I think the banks in this country get a free walk from the government, are protected against foreign competition, continually raise fees (all on the backs of us poor working slobs), yet my investment portfolio continues to grow even in tough economic times......yeah, I don't think they should take on extra risk, I don't think they should lower fees, I like all of THEIR policies just fine.

DavidLeR

By the way, when I wrote:

Walmart.....Home Hardware.....Home Depot....Lowes........

I didn't mean to suggest that Unregistered #2778/98 hadn't included anything between the store names.

I was using "...." to indicate the text I'd deleted, in the name of brevity.

(People are so jumpy, lately, that I didn't want to create yet another uproar ...)

Guest-0276

Oh shit for brains cockaroach. Now you're really making up more shit beyond the returns desk pay grade . Lets look at it.

Zellers was bankrupt....I wonder why.
Really? When did they go bankrupt? Name your qualified source with a link. Just like everything else you've said, it's bullshit. You're truly a fucktard.

What do you suppose their return policy will be?I'm assuming it will be the same as all the retailers in Ontario, and Canada for that matter
you're already all ass. Why even assume the return policies will be just as shitty as your CT desk job. I can tell you're setting quite the example for your three year old you pathetic waste of skin.

If you actually believe that the policies are designed to take advantage of the elderly and the innocent, my next question is this.....If the elderly or the innocent have investments, RRSPs, etc.......do you think they want some of the largest capitilized companies to not have policies that also protect their investments?
Yep you're dumber than I thought. 'largest capitilized' as opposed to? Fucktard ain't getting smarter that's for sure. Your reasons don't amount to much or account for how those stores have grown so big by NOT having shitty return policies. You want a good investment? Sign the organ donor card then off yourself anyway you want from the neck up. One waste of skin can save 5 or more lives.

Angry CT Guy

I guess this is what happens when Premier Harris shut down all those mental hospitals. Tourettes?, Aspergers? Paranoia? This goober certainly adds a lot of value to our society (sarcasm, for those of you finding it tough to follow along)

Guest-0276

I guess this is what happens when Premier Harris shut down all those mental hospitals. Tourettes?, Aspergers? Paranoia? This goober certainly adds a lot of value to our society (sarcasm, for those of you finding it tough to follow along)

You're the 40 year old CT clerk who can't stick on point and now blaming everyone around you for your being retarded. You've made stupid claims and were proven wrong time and again and also proven to be a big fucking liar. I'll ask again. Since you've lied some more; prove that zellers is bankrupt, prove that the retail giants centered their growth on onerous return policies. You brought it up dill hole. You can't prove it.

As for Mike Harris, are you still pissed that they took away your handout?

Guest-0276

Um I thought you were going to give links and more examples of other retail return policies to support your many claims that they rip off people the way CT does. Still waiting.

Angry CT Guy

Post #50 on this thread has direct quotes from their respective websites...don't believe it?....go read for yourself. I'm sure they are all lying....lol.
Check out HBC's last published financials prior to Zucker buying them out in 2006, they wrote off Zeller's goodwill....Target bought the right to Zeller's leases, not the right to the Zellers name.....they will be gone....they didn't make money. And you don't believe that companies should protect shareholder value? That's interesting because I can't think of one that doesn't have policies to do just that. I know it's hard to comprehend for someone that is dumber than a bag of hammers.

Guest-0276

Post #50 on this thread has direct quotes from their respective websites...don't believe it?....go read for yourself. I'm sure they are all lying....lol.
Check out HBC's last published financials prior to Zucker buying them out in 2006, they wrote off Zeller's goodwill....Target bought the right to Zeller's leases, not the right to the Zellers name.....they will be gone....they didn't make money. And you don't believe that companies should protect shareholder value? That's interesting because I can't think of one that doesn't have policies to do just that. I know it's hard to comprehend for someone that is dumber than a bag of hammers.

Yeah what ever fucktard. You still can't prove that Zeller's is bankrupt, or that shitty return policies supports company growth, let alone interpret CPA correctly and how it applied to the judgments in the two retail cases I gave!?!?! Where's the proof? The truth is you're lying, you don't know what the fuck you're talking about and have no expertise in any of those areas. Now go turn tricks to support your 3 year old and bitch some more on how Harris screwed you of welfare lol.

What's sad is that pieces of shit like you can't achieve no more than the bare minimum with all the opportunities Canada has to offer lol.

Angry CT Guy

Nice grammar...lol. Keep making a fool of yourself....the more you write, the more you show others your inadequacies....gotta love it.

Guest-0276

Nice grammar...lol. Keep making a fool of yourself....the more you write, the more you show others your inadequacies....gotta love it.

You still can't find proof eh! How pathetic. Grammar.?!?! ..hilarious. You started a stupid argument on returns and CPA and when you lied and couldn't prove your point, you moved on to 'capitalized large companies', investments, RRSP's, then to Zellers, Mike Harris and now on to grammar. Getting your ass kicked all the way down. Keep digging retard, I want to see how much lower you can go. Dig, dig dig. There is one thing you can win. I bet you can drink the most drano :)

Angry CT Guy

Not only are you a loser.....you're a dumb loser. You can read can't you? Hopefully you are not stamping your feet too hard. Better go ask mommy for your soother....maybe she'll get you some milk and cookies.
If you are so sure that black is white, why don't you prove it....start a class action against CTC for their "illegal" practices....oh wait, you're not smart enough or better yet, you know you're wrong.

Guest-0276

Not only are you a loser.....you're a dumb loser. You can read can't you? Hopefully you are not stamping your feet too hard. Better go ask mommy for your soother....maybe she'll get you some milk and cookies.
If you are so sure that black is white, why don't you prove it....start a class action against CTC for their "illegal" practices....oh wait, you're not smart enough or better yet, you know you're wrong.

How about you backing up one of your many errant claims before moving on to the next one? I for one find you to be seriously devoid of intelligence and annoying. Your facts and logic are truly out of touch with reality. You are clearly out smarted by the people of this board. Do you lawguy or whatever you are, have anything useful to add to this thread? Which is the right to return a damaged good to the retailer and the right to receive a refund. Otherwise, move along. You've already made a big enough fool of yourself.

DavidLeR

Just a quick update.

I've been researching the return/exchange/repair polices of various retailers.

I'm checking into the text that Unregistered re-typed from various web pages.

The results are quite interesting!

I'll post it soon.

(Spoiler: Unregistered didn't do too good a job!)

Angry CT Guy

How about you backing up one of your many errant claims before moving on to the next one? I for one find you to be seriously devoid of intelligence and annoying. Your facts and logic are truly out of touch with reality. You are clearly out smarted by the people of this board. Do you lawguy or whatever you are, have anything useful to add to this thread? Which is the right to return a damaged good to the retailer and the right to receive a refund. Otherwise, move along. You've already made a big enough fool of yourself.

Why don't you just answer his question? I rarely see intelligence on this board from any poster, especially you.

Guest-0276

Just a quick update.

I've been researching the return/exchange/repair polices of various retailers.

I'm checking into the text that Unregistered re-typed from various web pages.

The results are quite interesting!

I'll post it soon.

(Spoiler: Unregistered didn't do too good a job!)

Say it ain't so Dave! You mean fucktard ain't telling us the truth and got everything ass backwards. I swear's that bitch ain't good for nothin. Good thing uncle Mike's got som a der pig insemination programs...with her we'd get less pork