Kaotic_Fear

I bought a brand new coffee maker today, the plaque on the shelf, in front of the display unit said "removable coffee filter included". it even had 1 in the display unit.

I bought it, brought it home, and guess what. . . .no filter.

I went back to the store to sort it out, and they gave me a choice of spending $10 for a new 1, or take the 1 in the display unit(disgusting). so i bought the new 1 thinking they'll correct the plaque.

Walk in 5 minutes later, plaque is up, uncorrected, reusable filter still in display model.

Oh, and they said that they can't do anything because they didn't make the plaques. But B&D sent new models to them that didn't include this filter.

I'm gonna check if it constitutes false advertisement.

I think I'm just gonna shop at Princess Auto from now on. . . .when i returned an item, I said i didn't want it, they took it back, no questions asked.

CT Challenger

Yes, I feel sorry for anyone who made the mistake of buying from Crappy Tire.

Luckily that customer realized the error of their way, if a little too late.

CT_MANAGER

I bought a brand new coffee maker today, the plaque on the shelf, in front of the display unit said "removable coffee filter included". it even had 1 in the display unit.

I bought it, brought it home, and guess what. . . .no filter.

I went back to the store to sort it out, and they gave me a choice of spending $10 for a new 1, or take the 1 in the display unit(disgusting). so i bought the new 1 thinking they'll correct the plaque.

Walk in 5 minutes later, plaque is up, uncorrected, reusable filter still in display model.

Oh, and they said that they can't do anything because they didn't make the plaques. But B&D sent new models to them that didn't include this filter.

I'm gonna check if it constitutes false advertisement.

I think I'm just gonna shop at Princess Auto from now on. . . .when i returned an item, I said i didn't want it, they took it back, no questions asked.

Interesting.. Don't recall Princess Auto selling coffee makers.

CT Challenger

there a lots of better stores than crappy tire

costco

walmart

home depot

princess auto

the list goes on

all with better return policies for unwanted items

all with better return policies for defective items

yup - lots of better place to get auto parts, coffee makers, electronics, apparel - anything ct sells

Angry CT Guy

Posted by an unregistered user
there a lots of better stores than crappy tire

costco

walmart

home depot

princess auto

the list goes on

all with better return policies for unwanted items

all with better return policies for defective items

yup - lots of better place to get auto parts, coffee makers, electronics, apparel - anything ct sells

The Home Depot Sucks. Customer horror stories, employee complains. Home Deep Hell, Home Creepo

WalmartSucks.org

Costco Sucks

Princess auto sucks - ClubSi

Yep, lots of people like faker advocate

Neither relevant or unique

Just a whiner that supports fraud

Tsk,Tsk faker advocate.....you lose, loser, you lose

CTH8R

The Home Depot Sucks. Customer horror stories, employee complains. Home Deep Hell, Home Creepo

- U.S. site. I guess Home Depot Canada is problem-free!

WalmartSucks.org

- Another U.S. site. I guess Walmart Canada is problem-free, too!
- Only a couple of complaints in recent months, for all of the U.S.! Good Job, Walmart!

Costco Sucks

- Yet another U.S. site. Good Job, Costco Canada!
- Oh, and nothing since 2009! Congratuations on three straight problem-free years!

forums.clubsi.com/ubbthreads.php/ubb/showflat/Number/5299761
- Congratuations, Princes Auto, on a complaint-free year!

You know, those Crappy People should take a page out of their books, and figure out why SO MANY stores in the BIGGER U.S. market are doing SUCH a good job!!!