Guest-0458

Posted by an unregistered user
you're a loser because you call people liars without knowing them

i call people liars when they tell lies over and over again
i dont need to know their hobbies or how many kids they have before i decide
i just need to know that they keep telling lies

that doesnt make me a loser

you only call me a loser because i point out the lies other people have written here.

you're a loser because you are not open-minded and rush to judgement

when someone posts obvious lies here .... i dont need a year to ponder a judgement
i can look at what people actually wrote and compare it to the lies from the ct reps
and i find out they are liars
then i write about it

i am open minded to them telling the truth ... but they dont ... just more lies

you're a loser because you call black as white

if its a lie then i call it a lie.
the ct reps like you keep are calling the truth a lie

you're a loser because you group all people as the same

i only write about ct reps as a group
they write like a group and think like a group
i only tackle them one by one
point out their lies

ct reps dont like that and call me names
do they start telling the truth though?
no just more lies

Do I need to go on?

you dont need to do anything
it would be nice if you started telling the truth though
and stopped attacking people who tell the truth about the lies the ct reps post here

CT Me / Lawguy

keep it up you bunch of asshats. its been weeks and many many many posts since anyone has actually discussed anything canadian tire related on here. you're surely making the reputation of this forum stronger then ever. haha

anyone trying to find a place to complain about canadian tire would surely not get involved in this gong show as it produces ZERO for results. so your goals of educating consumers about canadian tire and your perceived impression that they suck at everything is failing with every post. way to draw attention to canadian tire lol

losers. keep arguing and typing back responses to all of this, make insults, rant and rave about who's an idiot and a liar. the more you do, the more this forum becomes a dud. sorry about your luck

Angry CT Guy

i call people liars when they tell lies over and over again
i dont need to know their hobbies or how many kids they have before i decide
i just need to know that they keep telling lies

you only call me a loser because i point out the lies other people have written here.

when someone posts obvious lies here .... i dont need a year to ponder a judgement
i can look at what people actually wrote and compare it to the lies from the ct reps
and i find out they are liars
then i write about it

i am open minded to them telling the truth ... but they dont ... just more lies

if its a lie then i call it a lie.
the ct reps like you keep are calling the truth a lie

i only write about ct reps as a group
they write like a group and think like a group
i only tackle them one by one
point out their lies

ct reps dont like that and call me names
do they start telling the truth though?
no just more lies

you dont need to do anything
it would be nice if you started telling the truth though
and stopped attacking people who tell the truth about the lies the ct reps post here

It's a lie because you say so? Excuse me judge, jury and executioner, but exactly who the fuck are you. Don't answer.....I already know.....a loser.

Angry CT Guy

keep it up you bunch of asshats. its been weeks and many many many posts since anyone has actually discussed anything canadian tire related on here. you're surely making the reputation of this forum stronger then ever. haha

anyone trying to find a place to complain about canadian tire would surely not get involved in this gong show as it produces ZERO for results. so your goals of educating consumers about canadian tire and your perceived impression that they suck at everything is failing with every post. way to draw attention to canadian tire lol

losers. keep arguing and typing back responses to all of this, make insults, rant and rave about who's an idiot and a liar. the more you do, the more this forum becomes a dud. sorry about your luck

Ever think it's because only a dozen or so people post on here? Several are the same person posting under different names. Donation box at the top, but I think this site will not make it as a profitable venture for the creator. Look at the crazies it has attracted and some of their incoherent profanity laced tirades. Nice crowd.

Guest-0276

It's a lie because you say so? Excuse me judge, jury and executioner, but exactly who the fuck are you. Don't answer.....I already know.....a loser.

It's a lie because I say so. Who am I? I'm the customer, you fucking moron, and I decide what I do with my money. Dumb ct clerk/ dealer can't accept other peoples bad experiences and thus opinions. That's ok do nothing except sit on your thumb. Stupid ct dealer/ clerk/ lawguy asshole would rather attack the customer than fix what's wrong.

Corporate office also misleads too. Maybe DavidLer can confirm this. My mother called the customer service desk a few months ago because she was asked for id for an exchange. The guy on the phone, says only the receipt is needed along with the unopened item and that was it. When pressed, he finally says that it's the store/ corporate policy to take people's id's for returns. So that isn't all that's needed. Your policies suck so bad you have to lie about it to customers.

Guest-0276

Ummm no you've got zero proof. That is all. Don't pass go on green. Don't collect 2 dollars from the welfare line. I'm a lawyer in consumer law because I said so. Good bye!

Guest-0276

I had a return to make and was greeted rather rudely. I found them asking for my id rather intrusive and reluctantly gave it to them. Now that I think of it I should have taken a loss as god knows what may happen to my id. I was told that it was for fraud prevention and that they couldn't process it without it. I told them that they didn't need it and was told to leave or they will call the police. Very disrespectful to a senior asking why the need for something that is obviously out of place. And very heavy handed.

I find this site helpful from the helpful contributors like david ler and a few other posters. But it seems to me that there are many more canadian tire workers or store owners who would rather pick fights than see what they can do to help the problem.

I for one didn't like the way I was treated and don't plan on returning to the store for another hassle.
Canadian Tire has certaily gone downhill in the last few years. Good riddance to them.

Guest-0459

It's a lie because I say so. Who am I? I'm the customer, you fucking moron, and I decide what I do with my money. Dumb ct clerk/ dealer can't accept other peoples bad experiences and thus opinions. That's ok do nothing except sit on your thumb. Stupid ct dealer/ clerk/ lawguy asshole would rather attack the customer than fix what's wrong.

Corporate office also misleads too. Maybe DavidLer can confirm this. My mother called the customer service desk a few months ago because she was asked for id for an exchange. The guy on the phone, says only the receipt is needed along with the unopened item and that was it. When pressed, he finally says that it's the store/ corporate policy to take people's id's for returns. So that isn't all that's needed. Your policies suck so bad you have to lie about it to customers.

You're the fucking moron, only you can't see it. Trust me, there isn't one retailer out there that would read any of your dribble and say "gee, I wish I could have that guys business". You will spend your entire pathetic life pissing in the wind because you just don't get it. You don't fit into a normal society, you have anger management issues and you will always feel pissed upon due to your overwhelming negative attitude. Your opinion probably only matters to your mother. No one else cares.
And by the way, ID requirements for returns or exchanges is printed on the receipt, the return policy at the store and on the web. Can your mother not read? Same on several other retailer's return policy.

Guest-0459

I had a return to make and was greeted rather rudely. I found them asking for my id rather intrusive and reluctantly gave it to them. Now that I think of it I should have taken a loss as god knows what may happen to my id. I was told that it was for fraud prevention and that they couldn't process it without it. I told them that they didn't need it and was told to leave or they will call the police. Very disrespectful to a senior asking why the need for something that is obviously out of place. And very heavy handed.

I find this site helpful from the helpful contributors like david ler and a few other posters. But it seems to me that there are many more canadian tire workers or store owners who would rather pick fights than see what they can do to help the problem.

I for one didn't like the way I was treated and don't plan on returning to the store for another hassle.
Canadian Tire has certaily gone downhill in the last few years. Good riddance to them.

Bullshit story, doesn't make any sense that someone (who sounds like the same poster in previous posts) would make a complaint and then reference LER. Just more of the same poster causing shit on here with their lies.

Guest-0460

its a lie because its an untrue statement

if you bothered to check you would see that

but you didnt check but instead you get mad

you dont get mad at the people who lied

instead you get mad at me for telling the truth

nobody is being executed

there is something wrong with you i think

why does the truth make you so mad?

Angry CT Guy

its a lie because its an untrue statement

if you bothered to check you would see that

but you didnt check but instead you get mad

you dont get mad at the people who lied

instead you get mad at me for telling the truth

nobody is being executed

there is something wrong with you i think

why does the truth make you so mad?

It's not the truth because you say it is and it's not a lie because you say it is

You want to call people liars because they challenge the shit that is written on here, then be prepared to be called on it.

It doesn't sound like you have any basis in experience to make the comments you do, so again, be prepared to be called on it

I object to any closed minded individual that would comment with only partial facts. I actually think they are losers, or perhaps just ignorant.

Guest-0276

what facts are those? The ones where you continually ignore? Then why don't you shed some light in answering some of those questions you've been ignoring?

The maturity and lack of professionalism of CT and it's defenders speaks volumes.

As for your claim that other retail stores have the same return policies, absolutely different experience, different outcome. I don't get hassled for my drivers license when I return/ exchange something as I would be in CT because I may be a "potential fraud".

So there you have it. CT people insulting customers and lying about policies, reinventing "customer experiences" to their version of 'truth' they like and dismissing the rest as lies. All in a days work.

Angry CT Guy

what facts are those? The ones where you continually ignore? Then why don't you shed some light in answering some of those questions you've been ignoring?

The maturity and lack of professionalism of CT and it's defenders speaks volumes.

As for your claim that other retail stores have the same return policies, absolutely different experience, different outcome. I don't get hassled for my drivers license when I return/ exchange something as I would be in CT because I may be a "potential fraud".

So there you have it. CT people insulting customers and lying about policies, reinventing "customer experiences" to their version of 'truth' they like and dismissing the rest as lies. All in a days work.

Who's ignoring the facts. You can read can't you? Go to Welcome | Sears Canada and read their return policy-ID may be require on returns for fraud prevention. Then go read the return policy on www.home depot.ca-ID required on returns for fraud prevention. Then go read the privacy policy at www.Walmart.ca-they may need your ID for returns.
Now Costco on the other hand, they don't need your ID for returns-just your membership card (which you got when you registered and showed ID)
You really are a dumb fuck, how about reading before posting your bullshit

Guest-0276

Who's ignoring the facts. You can read can't you? Go to Welcome | Sears Canada and read their return policy-ID may be require on returns for fraud prevention. Then go read the return policy on www.home depot.ca-ID required on returns for fraud prevention. Then go read the privacy policy at www.Walmart.ca-they may need your ID for returns.
Now Costco on the other hand, they don't need your ID for returns-just your membership card (which you got when you registered and showed ID)
You really are a dumb fuck, how about reading before posting your bullshit

More proof that CT dealers/ jerk defenders lie and mislead. This idiot ^ posted broken links. The one link that did work was a Sears general page that wasn't even on the returns section. While we're on the subject of Sears, I did have a return to make - some clothing. Guess what? They didn't bother hassling me for my id. If anything they just refunded my money. Not like you jerks who keep the customers money to make your numbers look good. So again, you're the ones who are so full of shit that you have to lie about your return policies.

Target and maybe a few more big name retailers are coming this way. Guess where I'm going to spend my money? Canadian Tire does sucks!!!

Angry CT Guy

More proof that CT dealers/ jerk defenders lie and mislead. This idiot ^ posted broken links. The one link that did work was a Sears general page that wasn't even on the returns section. While we're on the subject of Sears, I did have a return to make - some clothing. Guess what? They didn't bother hassling me for my id. If anything they just refunded my money. Not like you jerks who keep the customers money to make your numbers look good. So again, you're the ones who are so full of shit that you have to lie about your return policies.

Target and maybe a few more big name retailers are coming this way. Guess where I'm going to spend my money? Canadian Tire does sucks!!!

What? You don't like the truth? You didn't see their ID requirements? You don't know how to read? Have you read Targets return policy?
Go to google....type in Walmart sucks, Home Depot sucks, Sears sucks, Target sucks, Costco sucks
Guess what? More idiots like you posting their bad experiences. Can it be possible that someone can have a bad experience anywhere they shop?
Gee dumb fuck....maybe all those posters are lying too.....ignoramus

Guest-0276

You're the fucking moron, only you can't see it. Trust me, there isn't one retailer out there that would read any of your dribble and say "gee, I wish I could have that guys business". You will spend your entire pathetic life pissing in the wind because you just don't get it. You don't fit into a normal society, you have anger management issues and you will always feel pissed upon due to your overwhelming negative attitude. Your opinion probably only matters to your mother. No one else cares.
And by the way, ID requirements for returns or exchanges is printed on the receipt, the return policy at the store and on the web. Can your mother not read? Same on several other retailer's return policy.

looky looky we have here another example of a canadian tire jerk being rude to the customer? No different than being in the store. Why the anger moron? It's only the truth that's out there. People get hassled for id because you ct morons think everyones out to defraud you? Have you ever looked at the loss prevention numbers? It's mostly employees that are stealing, not customers. And nobody has even answered the question of why, even after the customers giving their id that they still can't get a refund? And all corporate office can do is tell the customer to drive around from store to store and hope to get a refund. All because the store where you bought it from, isn't following their own rules and you have to work extra hard, and waste more of your precious time for stupid policies, and stupid people like this CT jerk, to get your hard earned money back. Canadian Tire are a bunch of jerks for keeping our refunds.

Guest-0276

What? You don't like the truth? You didn't see their ID requirements? You don't know how to read? Have you read Targets return policy?
Go to google....type in Walmart sucks, Home Depot sucks, Sears sucks, Target sucks, Costco sucks
Guess what? More idiots like you posting their bad experiences. Can it be possible that someone can have a bad experience anywhere they shop?
Gee dumb fuck....maybe all those posters are lying too.....ignoramus

awww why so mad? Little ct maggot, minimum wage idiot can't make rent? Didn't get your quarter raise? Maybe if you work really really hard you'd make something of yourself. Right now you're a total failure working in retail. awww. Can't even post links properly without fucking up. You can't do anything right. You're mad at those who's made something of ourselves. Awww feel bad for the bottom third of society. awww.

Angry CT Guy

looky looky we have here another example of a canadian tire jerk being rude to the customer? No different than being in the store. Why the anger moron? It's only the truth that's out there. People get hassled for id because you ct morons think everyones out to defraud you? Have you ever looked at the loss prevention numbers? It's mostly employees that are stealing, not customers. And nobody has even answered the question of why, even after the customers giving their id that they still can't get a refund? And all corporate office can do is tell the customer to drive around from store to store and hope to get a refund. All because the store where you bought it from, isn't following their own rules and you have to work extra hard, and waste more of your precious time for stupid policies, and stupid people like this CT jerk, to get your hard earned money back. Canadian Tire are a bunch of jerks for keeping our refunds.

Maybe it's you. Perhaps your such an asshole that no one wants to deal with you. You can't dicern the truth from a lie, and seem to be offended when someone calls you on your bullshit. It's you that has the problem.

Angry CT Guy

awww why so mad? Little ct maggot, minimum wage idiot can't make rent? Didn't get your quarter raise? Maybe if you work really really hard you'd make something of yourself. Right now you're a total failure working in retail. awww. Can't even post links properly without fucking up. You can't do anything right. You're mad at those who's made something of ourselves. Awww feel bad for the bottom third of society. awww.

You think you made something of yourself? Reading your posts tells me you didn't set a very high standard for yourself. Must be a union thing.

Guest-0276

You think you made something of yourself? Reading your posts tells me you didn't set a very high standard for yourself. Must be a union thing.

Canadian Tire goon is still on staff? Why is that so typical from ct store to ct store? For one, the standard I've set for myself and have attained is very high. So high that you don't even have a chance even at the lowest rung. That's why you're the societal leech and always will be. Too bad your kids won't know any better and won't want to improve as to not embarrass you. You're the one bitching about policies you can't even understand. You talked about other retail stores having the same policy yet you can't even show the proof. You don't even know what's going on out there. You're the one who can't follow simple instructions. You're the one who's a fuck up working in retail. Rather than take responsibility for yourself you blame everyone else here who is better than you. That's right, better than you.

As for the union thing, they've got more skills than you, make way more than you, and have a very important role in society. You're just a piece of shit ripping customers off at Crappy Tires.You think you have the skills to put together a highrise condo with your hands, when you can't even follow simple instructions or post links correctly without fucking up? You're just a useless maggot. A failure.