Guest-0276

Posted by an unregistered user
Canadian Tire is still owned by the Billes'. Martha Billes and her son Owen who is also a store owner. How come no one has sued them for their illegal policies?

On and on you go with suing. Doesn't this retard ever shut up? Theres a 5 or 6 people out there who need organ donations. Since it's being wasted on you as a CT clerk why not be a sport and give them to deserving people - like your customers who have been screwed over. How about 2 for 1, throw in lawguys organs too and save 10 - 12 people. Or maybe you guys will better serve society by advancing much needed research into shock therapy and save a few mice. Then after that they could take your organs :)

Angry CT Guy

Can't answer the question? Won't answer the question? What are you hiding? Don't embarrass yourself further with your lies and name calling.

Angry CT Guy

On and on you go with suing. Doesn't this retard ever shut up? Theres a 5 or 6 people out there who need organ donations. Since it's being wasted on you as a CT clerk why not be a sport and give them to deserving people - like your customers who have been screwed over. How about 2 for 1, throw in lawguys organs too and save 10 - 12 people. Or maybe you guys will better serve society by advancing much needed research into shock therapy and save a few mice. Then after that they could take your organs :)

Does this joker have anything relevant to add......me thinks not. What a loser.

Guest-0276

Can't answer the question? Won't answer the question? What are you hiding? Don't embarrass yourself further with your lies and name calling.

Answer the question. You whiny cunt. No you answer the question! If you're claiming that the other stores have the same policies then why aren't they giving customers a hard time for returns and exchanges.

CT Me / Lawguy

here's the thing, aside from a few people on here saying that other stores don't give people trouble except for ct, it can't be proven. unless you're at a home depot all day watching every return, you really have no clue what's going. all you can do is claim they're different they're different.

that doesn't hold up anywhere, sorry

Guest-0276

here's the thing, aside from a few people on here saying that other stores don't give people trouble except for ct, it can't be proven. unless you're at a home depot all day watching every return, you really have no clue what's going. all you can do is claim they're different they're different.

that doesn't hold up anywhere, sorry

More self serving crap from CT. It would be nice if everyone bought into your crap blindly and line your pockets with more of our hard earned cash.

We don't need to waste our time watching how well customers are treated elsewhere to know that CT screws people over. There are postings sprinkled on this site and others that perfectly illustrates how poorly CT treats their customers during after sales care, that is routine, simple and hassle free elsewhere. One of them details two carpenters making similar returns. The one that went to CT wasted hours, the other who went somewhere else, got it done quickly.

Just like CT and all those that work for them to quickly dismiss the customers bad experience as something self inflicted. CT is worse from my experience, not different. Worse, way worse.

All you can do lawguy is dismiss everyones situation, dismiss the consumer laws out there, call everybody liars and lie some more about CT not being that-bad: just different. That's gold standard CT customer service.

CT Me / Lawguy

funny actually. i don't believe you will find a single post where i have called anyone a liar. typically it's misinterpretation of the law, which is not a law, its a mistake due to lack of experience and understanding.

secondly, i'm not sure you have the evidence to state what happens nationally at ct and other retailers. i spent a few minutes yesterday browing complaintsboard.com and guess what, same complaints from lowes, walmart, canadian tire, home depot, sears and on and on and on.

thirdly, to believe that every customer gets a hassle is just plain silly. no doubt in my mind or anyones mind that every shopper has a bad experience or ten throughout their life. no doubt that every store of every retailer in every town has provided shitty service at some point, probably this week. you want everything perfect, no challenges, nothing askew, then you're on the wrong planet. as soon as people are involved, everything becomes grey, not black and white. so get off your soapbox, see things with some realism, learn to discuss things like a human being instead of some half cocked dimwit with terrets who can't control what comes out of his mouth. you may not like canadian tire, you may not like anyone that supports canadian tire, and you may not like me, but atleast most of us represent ourselves with dignity.

Angry CT Guy

Answer the question. You whiny cunt. No you answer the question! If you're claiming that the other stores have the same policies then why aren't they giving customers a hard time for returns and exchanges.

whiny cunt? This loser needs to get back on his meds.

Guest-0276

Liarguys got a problem with people thinking for themselves and asking hard questions about CT.

About filing a class action with your colleague ok. Post the info here tough guy.

Guest-0276

in the mean time, hire one of my law colleagues to sue canadiantire for your claimed illegal policies. i'm confident you'll have a great time fighting that battle. good luck

oh no, lawguy throws down a challenge and isn't backing away is she?

CT Me / Lawguy

Liarguys got a problem with people thinking for themselves and asking hard questions about CT.

About filing a class action with your colleague ok. Post the info here tough guy.

there hasn't been very many questions asked about ct on this forum, only accusations. and again i'm not a ct pro, so i may not have the answers.

post the info? what info? surely you're capable of finding a phone number for a lawyer on your own.

the claims all along have been that ct operates illegally with their returns and warranty policies. nobody has ever provided a law on here that says a supplier or seller can not repair an item under warranty or that the consumer can decide what the remedy is. since you're all so stuck on the fact it's illegal heres's your chance to cash in..... sue canadian tire. call a lawyer, file a suit. cash in, make money, take your chance at sinking canadian tire for millions and taking them down once and for all. thousands of consumers have fallen victim to this so surely with all of them on board for this suit, canadian tire is as good as gone. then you'll be happy once and for all

Guest-0276

How unsurprising. First lawguys offers his colleagues help in suing CT and now you're turning down work? Are you now backing away again lawguy?That doesn't sound like a lawyer at all. What's next? You're not really in law, but working at the returns desk for the CT dealer qualifies your supposed expert knowledge in consumer law. Ok. Got it.

Guest-0433

How unsurprising. First lawguys offers his colleagues help in suing CT and now you're turning down work? Are you now backing away again lawguy?That doesn't sound like a lawyer at all. What's next? You're not really in law, but working at the returns desk for the CT dealer qualifies your supposed expert knowledge in consumer law. Ok. Got it.

I think the meds are kicking in.....cured the terrets but wrecks the grammar.

CT Me / Lawguy

my colleagues was a generic term smart guy, meaning any lawyer.

when i choose to get involved in these types of civil suits, i make recommendations to my clients on ones that i believe actually have merit and can win. why would i offer my services and as such my credibility to a suit that i know carries no weight? because i want your few hundred bucks retainer to review the case? no thanks, i'll invest my time with legitimate clients that have legitimate cases.

time is ticking man, for every response you make on here, thats 15 minutes of time you could have invested to bury canadian tire. 15 minutes closer to your millions.

the information as requested
step 1 - go buy a pressure washer, lawn mower, atv, grass trimmer and maybe a leaf blower for good measure from canadian tire.
step 2 - use each one atleast twice over the period of 30 days. they are all junk so once or twice should be enough to make them break.
step 3 - return to canadian tire returns desk, be rude and ignorant to service girl and subsequently manager. demand compensation, tell them davidler says they are wrong
step 4 - leave with items you came with, visibly mad, with address and phone number for authorized repair depot in hand
step 5 - contact lawyer of your choice and begin major lawsuit

Guest-0276

my colleagues was a generic term smart guy, meaning any lawyer.

when i choose to get involved in these types of civil suits, i make recommendations to my clients on ones that i believe actually have merit and can win. why would i offer my services and as such my credibility to a suit that i know carries no weight? because i want your few hundred bucks retainer to review the case? no thanks, i'll invest my time with legitimate clients that have legitimate cases.

time is ticking man, for every response you make on here, thats 15 minutes of time you could have invested to bury canadian tire. 15 minutes closer to your millions.

the information as requested
step 1 - go buy a pressure washer, lawn mower, atv, grass trimmer and maybe a leaf blower for good measure from canadian tire.
step 2 - use each one atleast twice over the period of 30 days. they are all junk so once or twice should be enough to make them break.
step 3 - return to canadian tire returns desk, be rude and ignorant to service girl and subsequently manager. demand compensation, tell them davidler says they are wrong
step 4 - leave with items you came with, visibly mad, with address and phone number for authorized repair depot in hand
step 5 - contact lawyer of your choice and begin major lawsuit

You're a nitwit. There you go again with dem dreams clerk boy. Prove that you're a lawyer...really shaking in my boots on this one.

Guest-0276

no no what if he's really a clerk/mechanic/lawyer but what if he says he's a judge next? Then we'd be really in trouble.