CT Me / Lawguy

Posted by an unregistered user
prefect example of what makes this forum funny and close to useless. no matter the facts, the source, the data, the comment, the example or the story, if it is something ct has done well, you refuse, outright refuse to believe it's true.

think about how assinine that is. millions of customers shop ct. how could everyone get shitty service, rip off prices, poor product quality, bad auto service?

the stories on this forum basically say if ct did it, it's bad. that's just ridiculous

Angry CT Guy

what rock do you live under

the whole economy tanked. ct hasn't recovered nearly to where they were before the crash

the rising tide has raised all boats

even with cts leaden anchor of poor customer service and horrible return policies

It's all public information, look it up if you don't believe it. Even during the economic downturn, CT had rising sales, they just didn't grown as much as they wanted, pretty much the same for all general merchandise retailers.

Perhaps you are an anomaly and don't speak for the majority, duh!

CT Challenger

oh LiarGuy you are so dedicated to your craft of being a liar

over and over people write "policy" and then you lie and say they wrote "warranty"

i guess because you like that better.

post #1 in this thread is all about that difference

store policy vs. manufacturers warranty

you read post #1 and then decided to write one of your typical lies

davidler claims that a repair warranty is ILLEGAL

your typical lie and misquote

then you quoted from post #7 in evolve treadmill (accurately for a change)

because of this illegal "repair only" policy

so yes in fact he did claim the repair only warranty policy is illegal

another lie

and inventing a new term

repair only warranty policy

ct would be so proud

and you are pretending someone else said it

pretending someone else wrote “warranty”.

liar

how will you dispute the type written facts there?

its not hard to do

just quote what was written and point out what a liar you are

on the other hand maybe you are just too stupid to comprehend the difference

the difference between a store policy and a manufacturers warranty

which is it

are you stupid

or are you just .... LiarGuy?

Angry CT Guy

oh LiarGuy you are so dedicated to your craft of being a liar

over and over people write "policy" and then you lie and say they wrote "warranty"

i guess because you like that better.

post #1 in this thread is all about that difference

store policy vs. manufacturers warranty

you read post #1 and then decided to write one of your typical lies

your typical lie and misquote

then you quoted from post #7 in evolve treadmill (accurately for a change)

another lie

and inventing a new term

repair only warranty policy

ct would be so proud

and you are pretending someone else said it

pretending someone else wrote “warranty”.

liar

its not hard to do

just quote what was written and point out what a liar you are

on the other hand maybe you are just too stupid to comprehend the difference

the difference between a store policy and a manufacturers warranty

which is it

are you stupid

or are you just .... LiarGuy?

Lawguy's posts are accurate....why don't you just answer the questions put to you, or are they just too hard?

Angry CT Guy

i dont buy it for one second

you are such a liar you probably just made up the whole story to make wm look bad

or at least look almost as bad a crappy tire

which they are not

but maybe your telling the truth for once in your sordid life

haha

loser

i bet you were a 'bad customer' and ticked off the returns clerk with you superior attitude and raised voice

yeah you must have deserved it

i guess they decided you dont deserve their generous return policy

pulled a ct on you and said no return

lol hilarious

i hope they called you a scammer and a liar in front of your daughter and made her cry

you cried too i hope

it would give you a small taste of what ct customers go through routinely

just before they come here for advice

where your troop of ct reps make fun of them and lie to them

too bad you didn't think to invoke the CPA which could have saved you a few bucks

like this smart customer did:

Fake story, Fake French accent, not a shred of truth on pressure washer story from Quebec. Same for HandyGuy and several other unregistered posts. Check out the donation box (through PayPal) at the top of this forum. Check out more reputable forums for true poor customer experiences

Guest-0276

CT's latest financials: Stock Price up 18% in 2010, Dividend Increase of 31%.

QUOTE]

lawguy has plugged into the matrix machine for .001 seconds and is now an investment analyst. Too bad it's more bullshit. Did you get the numbers from the bottom of the trash, next to the receipts?

Guest-0276

prefect example of what makes this forum funny and close to useless. no matter the facts, the source, the data, the comment, the example or the story, if it is something ct has done well, you refuse, outright refuse to believe it's true.

think about how assinine that is. millions of customers shop ct. how could everyone get shitty service, rip off prices, poor product quality, bad auto service?

the stories on this forum basically say if ct did it, it's bad. that's just ridiculous

Good CT toady, tow the same old tired corporate line that your superiors rehash year after year.

And still CT comes up with more asinine policies to continue ripping off people coasts to coast. It's typical that you, a CT dealer who professes to care and improve customer experience, has never asked a question of 'how or why' the customer was treated that way on this site! Instead you and your toadies continue to blame the customer, as they must be lying. Case in point, you called the Quebecers bad CT experience 'fake' from the start.

And all those millions that visit everyday must all have good experiences then and are complaining just for fun. Yes how assinine.

Go to the store room and get the heaviest box from the highest shelf. You don't need a scissor lift, a ladder and you will do. Don't worry the rungs won't be that greasy. When you slip I hope that a few of your peers are right below you...to catch your fall.

Angry CT Guy

Funny, I don't see millions of complaints, but there are millions of customers....nice contradiction there.
I see you still can't answer the questions either.

Guest-0276

Up on the shelf, to the left. Yeah that one, the case of drano and cockaroach spray. Ok, good, the rest of your CT peers are holding the ladder right below you... now pull with all your might :)

You've been proven a liar and STILL bring no proof to the table for any of your claims.

DavidLeR

I recently had a bad experience with Canadian Tire in Quebec as they refuse refund for pressure washer. It simply didn't work. What they offer me was a store credit that I had to use on the spot. I didn't accept it as I want my money back as:
1, the store was very difficult to deal with,
2, the store treat me very badly I told them my bad experiences with the defect. They accuse me of breaking it, using it and returning it like they were a rental store etc.
3, they told me they don't make it and it's under warranty, "go bug them!"
4, they made me stand in line for over an hour before dealing with my situation. The manager said he couldn't do it and neither would the GM. I took David's advice and contacted the ministry for advice and went back to the store for another try at refund. I told them, the manager and the GM it's contrary to CPA and I would file a complaint with the ministry and file a claim in small claims court.
5, they told me go ahead, and leave the store
6, Once they got the court notice did they offer to refund my money moins a $100 restocking fee.
7, I reject the offer and said I will proceed with a bigger claim for aggravation
8, A few days before court I get my money back plus a gift card.
I keep my money but donate the gift card. Not a good store.

Thanks for taking the time to share your story, and to provide so many details.

There are many other stories like it on this site and others, and it's good to hear of a Quebec experience. I've only had time to focus on Ontario.

It's funny how the stores keep trying to charge to "restock" defective items!

I'm sure that our favourite CT Representatives will be unhappy with your story, but really: what have people got to lose by just calling their Ministry, as you did?

I guess that's why they are so desperate to hide the truth, by any means they have.

Anyway, congratulations on your refund!

And keep an eye out for my up-coming series on the refund policies at various Canadian retailers.

The results will be surprising ... but only if you've believed what the CT Rep's keep posting.

Angry CT Guy

Up on the shelf, to the left. Yeah that one, the case of drano and cockaroach spray. Ok, good, the rest of your CT peers are holding the ladder right below you... now pull with all your might :)

You've been proven a liar and STILL bring no proof to the table for any of your claims.

Hint---it's a new day.....you have to take your meds EVERY day. Did you already spend your monthly allowance from Mr. Harper?

Angry CT Guy

Thanks for taking the time to share your story, and to provide so many details.

There are many other stories like it on this site and others, and it's good to hear of a Quebec experience. I've only had time to focus on Ontario.

It's funny how the stores keep trying to charge to "restock" defective items!

I'm sure that our favourite CT Representatives will be unhappy with your story, but really: what have people got to lose by just calling their Ministry, as you did?

I guess that's why they are so desperate to hide the truth, by any means they have.

Anyway, congratulations on your refund!

And keep an eye out for my up-coming series on the refund policies at various Canadian retailers.

The results will be surprising ... but only if you've believed what the CT Rep's keep posting.

Fake story, fake French accent....just like other fake posts on here to help DavidLer with his cause....check out the donation link at the top of the page....you can use PayPal.
Mr. Ler has a "series" on this site.....nice business plan.

CT Me / Lawguy

here's what i find interetsing in my month or so on this forum, both in the threads i'm involved in and some that i've read. i have made it clear that i'm not a ct dealer, i know very little about the inside of ct store operations. i know the law. you keep saying i'm a ct dealer i'm a ct dealer. quite frankly i wish i was, those dudes make HUGE coin compared to us and thats coming from a lawyer, and as you all know we are not underpaid.

then i read back to two threads where there's an unregistered guy, ct me and ctoldtimer all who clearly have the ct background and all claim to be dealers. you don't believe they are dealers. whats wrong with you man?

goes to the claim that was made earlier, if someone on here says it's black, you'll automatically call it white.

the cockroach, drano thing, real mature by the way. taking a business issue and making it person is pathetic to say the least. to think that anyone who simply has a job or a career for whatever company is a certain type of person is ignorant. you would be accusing tens of thousands of people in canada of the same. pretty bad, pretty bad

funny that as a lawyer i'm usually the one being called a snake.

Angry CT Guy

LiarGuy type wrote thusly:

Ok, so just for today, LiarGuy isn't going to tell quite as many lies as usual.

He/she will now return to the regularly scheduled lies already in progress ...

More proof that your one line snippets are designed to deceive the public at large. Perhaps we have a former disgruntled employee, or perhaps I am right and you are off your meds....originally I was just jabbin' you for your irrational behavior, but now I'm not so sure it isn't actually true.

Guest-0276

lawguy being delusional again calling himself a lawyer. When you snap out of day dreaming remember that you're high up on a ladder and pulling that crate of Xtra strength drano. The other guys are working on getting that thing of raid down.

Guest-0276

Hey lawguy, there's an old lady with a walker in housewares. Yeah she's looking suspicious, better send in your horde of cockaroaches to restrain her. Don't forget to pile on top her real good just like those boys in Upper St James.

Angry CT Guy

Hey lawguy, there's an old lady with a walker in housewares. Yeah she's looking suspicious, better send in your horde of cockaroaches to restrain her. Don't forget to pile on top her real good just like those boys in Upper St James.

You defending a criminal? He got what he deserved. The guy was a thief.