Guest-0276

Posted by an unregistered user
I absolutely have contempt for people with mental illness that post commentary on web forums. I have the same contempt for pedophiles that search on line for innocent victims. I mean that is what you are doing....praying on the innocent with your lies and hidden personalties. You don't KNOW anything, you just ASSUME you know everything. You make societies weak, and the world won't back your union mentality. Check out the tide of state politics south of the border....they are banning the unions that reward the weakest links in the chain....and that's you, a weak link, praying that you can continue on with your the world owes me....won't happen. Achievers (which you are clearly not) will have a voice everywhere, they make policy, they make solutions, and they know how to get resolution to inevitable problems. You on the other hand, only have a voice in anonymity....your lies only resonate with people like you....the vast, vast majority is not like you, and in a democracy, the majority rules.

Oh no this CT cockaroach clerk, lawguy is cracking. A little pissed off that customers see you, your store for what it is!??!! It must be really that bad since you're comparing the well informed customer to a bunch of pedo's. Still a disappointment to your folks eh. All grown up and working in retail. Pathetic waste of skin. There's still hope, jump off a bridge and feed some fish.

Angry CT Guy

Oh no this CT cockaroach clerk, lawguy is cracking. A little pissed off that customers see you, your store for what it is!??!! It must be really that bad since you're comparing the well informed customer to a bunch of pedo's. Still a disappointment to your folks eh. All grown up and working in retail. Pathetic waste of skin. There's still hope, jump off a bridge and feed some fish.

Name calling doesn't prove your point, it let's people know that you are off your meds and unstable. You have no basis in truth and have been shot down time and again. Your arguments don't hold water no matter how crude you make them. Tough love brother, tough love.

CT Challenger

I absolutely have contempt for people with mental illness that post commentary on web forums. I have the same contempt for pedophiles that search on line for innocent victims. I mean that is what you are doing....praying on the innocent with your lies and hidden personalties. You don't KNOW anything, you just ASSUME you know everything. You make societies weak, and the world won't back your union mentality. Check out the tide of state politics south of the border....they are banning the unions that reward the weakest links in the chain....and that's you, a weak link, praying that you can continue on with your the world owes me....won't happen. Achievers (which you are clearly not) will have a voice everywhere, they make policy, they make solutions, and they know how to get resolution to inevitable problems. You on the other hand, only have a voice in anonymity....your lies only resonate with people like you....the vast, vast majority is not like you, and in a democracy, the majority rules.

OK, is someone just playing a joke?

Or is our beloved CTME/LawGuy/Unregistered having a melt-down?

Is there someone you can call, Unregistered? Someone you feel safe with?

Seriously - this is cause for some concern.

I sure hope it's a joke.

Angry CT Guy

Contradict what? You really think I'm misinformed, CT dealer/employee? Do you deny the following?
For refunds/ exchanges CT requires:
government id from everyone in addition to the receipt
enters everyone's personal information into a database
arbitrarily charge restocking fee's on refunded/ exchanged items
denies refunds based on a arbitrary number of past returns
every store will do all of the above, some will have their own unique policies.
Canadian Tire Corporation head office refuses to get involved
keep your money for 'repair only' returns

This is everyday at Canadian Tire. Unlike you, I don't need to misrepresent, lie or beat around the bush with the public.

I absolutely deny your untruths, and so will the majority of Canadians. Stores have every right to ask for I.D. on returns to prevent fraud, but they hardly ask for it from their well known, good customers....just from people like you (you know, the unstable and suspicious).
CT has a corporate relations department.....they definitely get involved if a store is truly offside....they also back a store if a customer is offside too.
Stores do enter customer data into a data base....fraud prevention method like I.D., it's not shared store to store, it's not shared with the corporation, it's not used to solicit anything either. I guess we should all ban and picket each and every financial institution for collecting the same info, you pathetic conspiracy theorist moron.

CT Challenger

Name calling doesn't prove your point, it let's people know that you are off your meds and unstable.

another ct defender with contempt for the mentally ill

its offensive to people with real mental illness to use this as a put down

and offensive to those who care for them and about them

you are disgusting

You have no basis in truth

agreed

no proof yet offered that Unregistered is a cockaroach clerk - a disappointment to your folks - or a pathetic waste of skin

or that fish would find you appetizing

and have been shot down time and again.

disagree

cant really find anyplace that 'cockaroach' guy has been effectively 'shot down'

or could be either

maybe a lie

Your arguments don't hold water no matter how crude you make them. Tough love brother, tough love.

disagree

not really any arguments in that posting

you do seem pissed off though

Angry CT Guy

another ct defender with contempt for the mentally ill

its offensive to people with real mental illness to use this as a put down

and offensive to those who care for them and about them

you are disgusting

agreed

no proof yet offered that Unregistered is a cockaroach clerk - a disappointment to your folks - or a pathetic waste of skin

or that fish would find you appetizing

disagree

cant really find anyplace that 'cockaroach' guy has been effectively 'shot down'

or could be either

maybe a lie

disagree

not really any arguments in that posting

you do seem pissed off though

Sorry dude but you kind of seem weird to me and I ain't no CT defender by any means

Angry CT Guy

Donation box at the top of this page. BE AWARE....this goober (DavidLer is the same guy) wants your donations....redflags.com, complaints board.com don't ask for DONATIONS

Guest-0276

I absolutely deny your untruths, and so will the majority of Canadians. Stores have every right to ask for I.D. on returns to prevent fraud, but they hardly ask for it from their well known, good customers....just from people like you (you know, the unstable and suspicious).
CT has a corporate relations department.....they definitely get involved if a store is truly offside....they also back a store if a customer is offside too.
Stores do enter customer data into a data base....fraud prevention method like I.D., it's not shared store to store, it's not shared with the corporation, it's not used to solicit anything either. I guess we should all ban and picket each and every financial institution for collecting the same info, you pathetic conspiracy theorist moron.

jump jump jump jump

You're a total failure. You couldn't make it in life and now you're in retail. Loser. Fraud prevention from everyone? I guess a good customer to you, CT dealer/ Corporation would be the customer I just talked about then. Y'know the one that walks home with a lighter wallet and something they didn't even want and doesn't complain about it - ever. Good customer alright. You're strangely silent on restocking fees and no returns for those good customers. Awww does the truth bother you?

Isn't it true the store can do whatever it wants as it has full autonomy. That includes the information it collects from the customer?!?! So much for your assertion that it doesn't go anywhere. You're such liar. And since when does a retail store compare to a bank that it needs such personal information. So you went from clerk to a lawyer now comparing yourself to a bank. Keep dreaming. Big fucking loser you are.

The truth is you can't compare with the big boys in retail and it's about to get tighter. That's why you need to screw customers over. Millions and millions go through your stores you readily admit. Now what if you can screw a small percentage of those millions and millions...voila more profits.

To your colleagues you might want to check with your fellow cockaroach. Clearly off her meds. No matter. Cheers to Raid

jump jump jump jump.

Angry CT Guy

jump jump jump jump

You're a total failure. You couldn't make it in life and now you're in retail. Loser. Fraud prevention from everyone? I guess a good customer to you, CT dealer/ Corporation would be the customer I just talked about then. Y'know the one that walks home with a lighter wallet and something they didn't even want and doesn't complain about it - ever. Good customer alright. You're strangely silent on restocking fees and no returns for those good customers. Awww does the truth bother you?

Isn't it true the store can do whatever it wants as it has full autonomy. That includes the information it collects from the customer?!?! So much for your assertion that it doesn't go anywhere. You're such liar. And since when does a retail store compare to a bank that it needs such personal information. So you went from clerk to a lawyer now comparing yourself to a bank. Keep dreaming. Big fucking loser you are.

The truth is you can't compare with the big boys in retail and it's about to get tighter. That's why you need to screw customers over. Millions and millions go through your stores you readily admit. Now what if you can screw a small percentage of those millions and millions...voila more profits.

To your colleagues you might want to check with your fellow cockaroach. Clearly off her meds. No matter. Cheers to Raid

jump jump jump jump.

Wow...this complete dumb fuck has lost his mind. Ranting, raving lunatic. There's something to hang your hat on.....the delusions of this moron.

DavidLeR

(Wow, things are really getting strange on here tonight.)

There are so many 'Unregistereds' that it gets hard to tell what was written by whom. Sometimes idiosyncrasies of spelling or punctuation are all we have to go by.

And, it's easy for someone to make their post look like it was written by someone else.

So, I'm addressing this to the Unregistered with whom I've exchanged so many words over the last month or so.

Seriously. All vebal sparring and jousting aside.

Was the following just a phony message typed by someone else, that was made to look like it came from you?

Or do you really adhere to the beliefs it espouses?

Because, if this is really how you see the world, it really does change things.

DavidLeR

Guest-0276

So fellow well informed customers, you're compared to pedophiles by a CT clerk/dealer who clearly has a lot to lose.

I'd like to see those cockaroach's go bankrupt and lose everything for all the wrong they've done. It took seven long years of denials, lies, finger pointing, threats and more cover ups for the truth to come up in Resch's case. Now we get more of the same denials by CT dealers when we question their one sided store policies designed to take from the customer.

If it walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, CT will deny it and blame the customer for being too stupid to recognize a unicorn in front of them.

Angry CT Guy

So fellow well informed customers, you're compared to pedophiles by a CT clerk/dealer who clearly has a lot to lose.

I'd like to see those cockaroach's go bankrupt and lose everything for all the wrong they've done. It took seven long years of denials, lies, finger pointing, threats and more cover ups for the truth to come up in Resch's case. Now we get more of the same denials by CT dealers when we question their one sided store policies designed to take from the customer.

If it walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, CT will deny it and blame the customer for being too stupid to recognize a unicorn in front of them.

I assume your talking about the Fort Erie bike case.....what does that have to do with return policies? That was a poorly handled recall issue. Sounds a bit like a conspiracy theory to me.

Angry CT Guy

(Wow, things are really getting strange on here tonight.)

There are so many 'Unregistereds' that it gets hard to tell what was written by whom. Sometimes idiosyncrasies of spelling or punctuation are all we have to go by.

And, it's easy for someone to make their post look like it was written by someone else.

So, I'm addressing this to the Unregistered with whom I've exchanged so many words over the last month or so.

Seriously. All vebal sparring and jousting aside.

Was the following just a phony message typed by someone else, that was made to look like it came from you?

Or do you really adhere to the beliefs it espouses?

Because, if this is really how you see the world, it really does change things.

DavidLeR

Read the disclaimer on the terms of service on this site, section three. That will explain everything to you cockaroach.

Guest-0276

Spoken like a true dealer. Yeah all those weak middle class workers in your store always pestering you to be paid for all the hours they've worked and all those raises they've been promised. Yes lets take out the weakest link in the chain and throw out labour laws so you the dealer don't have the middle class stand in the way of more profit.

Guest-0276

I assume your talking about the Fort Erie bike case.....what does that have to do with return policies? That was a poorly handled recall issue. Sounds a bit like a conspiracy theory to me.

You really are that thick aren't you.

Poorly handled is what most would describe a one time event by someone untrained/ unsupervised . Seven years of the same thing is a DISASTER orchestrated from the store all the way up to the corporation. Conspiracy theory? After seven years, nope.

A store gives a customer a hard time over something routine i.e. a refund. She calls up head office for some redress, and gets told by Canadian Tire Corporation "sorry we understand your frustration, every store is independently owned. You have to talk to the General Manager yourself as we don't get involved". Conspiracy theory? After looking at the policies, reviewing customer experiences of being treated rudely by CT, and ripped off by the store managers/ owners. Not at all a theory.
You can stick your head up the CTC's ass or you can face the truth. You suck. Everyday more and more people come to realize that. You rip people off everyday. You suck.

Angry CT Guy

Spoken like a true dealer. Yeah all those weak middle class workers in your store always pestering you to be paid for all the hours they've worked and all those raises they've been promised. Yes lets take out the weakest link in the chain and throw out labour laws so you the dealer don't have the middle class stand in the way of more profit.

Just because you can't command more than minimum wage or welfare even, doesn't mean everyone collects this low amount. Over 50000 employees ranging from min wage to seven figures.
Work hard anywhere and you can earn $$. You wouldn't know about that.

Guest-0276

Just because you can't command more than minimum wage or welfare even, doesn't mean everyone collects this low amount. Over 50000 employees ranging from min wage to seven figures.
Work hard anywhere and you can earn $$. You wouldn't know about that.

LOL hilarious. As a lawyer ummm you've proven nothing, nada, zero. Off your meds again, take the raid pill.

I'm not the one ripping people off in retail. You are. I'm not the one stuck in house wares everyday selling shit that breaks, you are. So stomp your feet and cry to your cockaroach momma because you want a bigger room in the basement because you deserve it after waiting 40 years.

DavidLeR

As promised, I've been busy investigating the refund and exchange policies for manufacturers’ defects at major retailers operating in Ontario.

Spring is coming, so I've decided to focus on: 1) defective pressure washers and 2) defective lawn mowers.

The question I've been asking is simple:
"If I take it home and it doesn't work, how much time do I have to get a refund?"
If the answer I received is "You can’t ever get a refund", I've then asked:
"How much time do I have to exchange it for one that works?"
For each retailer, I will be using the following sources of information:
- Official store web site policy for in-store purchases in Ontario.

- "1-800" customer service number.

- Signs and other documents in the store aisles.

- In-store Customer Service staff or manager.
I will also check for online complaints by searching Google using a standard phrase.

Based on the answers for all models of pressure washers and lawn mowers that they sell, each retailer will be graded as follows:
A - "Refunds Provided" - The store policy allows a refund on all types of pressure washers and lawn mowers for at least some period of time.

B - "Exchange Provided" - The store policy allows an exchange on all types of pressure washers and lawn mowers for at least some period of time.

F - "No Refund, No Exchange" - The store policy does not allow a refund or exchange on at least one model of pressure washer or lawn mower.
Note that I do not plan investigate nor discuss manufacturers' warranties, but if a retailer bases their return policy on the manufacturer’s warranty, this will be mentioned.

It seemed logical to start with results for Canadian Tire.

There are two stores in my area, so I'll be looking at both.

I will then move on to other major retailers, such as Home Depot, Walmart and Costco.

The results for CT are almost ready.