Guest-0426

Posted by an unregistered user
I'm a bit surprised that this place is still in business. They already cut down their hours for about half the week. Things are often out of stock, sometimes permanently. I went in there once to buy a vacuum that I saw online and there was only one left, but it looked like it had been returned or tampered with, so I refused it. When I asked one of the employees when they'd get a new shipment, I was told about 2 months. Extremely understaffed on weekends. When there are good Saturday door crashers, the line-ups often take up half the store as there is only one cashier working. If the other side opens up, they only accept credit cards for some reason. Process returns/exchanges in the same line-up (used to be at the counter in the back) wasting a lot of time for people waiting with purchases. However on weekdays, this place is completely dead and you'll be able to get in and out in no time (provided that they have what you want in stock).

CT_MANAGER

Hello,

I know of this store and know this store is a Size F store. As such, this is a tiny store in comparison to the average Canadian Tire store. It would not surprise me to understand that one cannot expect a tiny store to have the same amount of space for products as an average store 3-4X's larger in size.

I believe this store is the smallest store left in Canada and as such, they likely would have went to processing returns at the cashier as many complaints were made of doing returns at the parts desk and then having to wait in line a second time to have the voucher attended to.

An "F" store would more than likely not have room for a separate customer service desk where only returns are done like in a regular sized Canadian Tire. It's either wait in line at parts, (holding up customers who want assistance with parts or customer service), then wait in line again at the cash register. Or do it all at the cash register. If they were to make 1 cash lane a returns only lane then the other cash lane would be aggressively lined up. When you are dealing with a TINY store, you might want to take some understanding of the severe lack of room and cannot be compared to an AVERAGE sized store.

If there is no float available at the time, many stores will just jump on a till to help relief the cash lane if there is currently no cashier signed in. Hard to take CASH, and DEBIT without any cash, or CTM in the till.

If a store like an "F" store has cut hours and employee's it's usually because of the lack of customers. And as such, likely would not have a bunch of workers on the floor if there is hardly any customers.

CT Challenger

Figures CT would think that the only way a business can survive is if it sucks. They can't even envision operating a store that doesn't suck. Nice going, CT!

Angry CT Guy

Figures CT would think that the only way a business can survive is if it sucks. They can't even envision operating a store that doesn't suck. Nice going, CT!

Armchair critics have contributed what to society? They are relevant to what again? They matter how?
Try not to take yourself too seriously....lol.

Angry CT Guy

Any successful businesses out there that doesn't have a complaint or sucks.com site dedicated to them? I guess some
people just don't like success. Of course, usually it's the unsuccessful people, for what their opinion is worth.

CT Challenger

I checked out the rating, and the report of how much it sucks, and then the CT explanation of exactly why it sucks as much as it does.

Yes, this store surely does seem to suck.

And CT surely does seem to be OK with it sucking, too.

CT Me / Lawguy

Consider this....

just because YOU say a store sucks, doesn't necessarily mean in reality it sucks. Your view of it is not going to be even close to an objective opinion becuase you've pre-determined that EVERYTHING related to Canadian Tire sucks, as you see it.

You could walk into the most fully stocked, clean store with top notch experienced staff and you'd still find ways to bitch, complain and say it sucks. You're Canadian Tire hater, we understand that. If you choose to see everything CT as poor, that's fine... go shop another retailer. I PROMISE, if you pay close attention you will find that EVERY other retailer suffers from some of the same challenges. Sometimes not in stock, inexperienced staff.... welcome to retail.

CT Challenger

... you will find that EVERY other retailer suffers from some of the same challenges. Sometimes not in stock, inexperienced staff.... welcome to retail.

oh, so every retailer sucks.

hey, ct is a retailer too.

thanks for admitting that ct sucks!!!

but everybody here already knows that ct sucks more than other canadian retailers.

and this store seems to suck more than most ct store.

CT Me / Lawguy

oh, so every retailer sucks.

hey, ct is a retailer too.

thanks for admitting that ct sucks!!!

but everybody here already knows that ct sucks more than other canadian retailers.

and this store seems to suck more than most ct store.

reading comprehension is not your strength is it?
I said every retailer faces similar challenges... staffing and being fully in stock all the time.

CT Challenger

... suffers from some of the same challenges.

reading comprehension is not your strength is it?
I said every retailer faces similar challenges...

I think that truth-telling isn't really the CT'ers strength, ha-ha-ha!

They wrote "suffers from" (meaning it's happening, i.e. CT sucks).

But now they want to un-do the confession, and claim they wrote "faces similar", meaning maybe CT doesn't suck.

Yup, CT sure does suck at many things - especially at telling the truth.

(They can't even manage to tell the truth about what they wrote earlier in the same day!!!)

For a nice, long list of their most often-told lies, check this out:

https://www.canadiantiresucks.net/g...do-ct-defenders-post-so-many-lies-here-7.html

Angry CT Guy

I think that truth-telling isn't really the CT'ers strength, ha-ha-ha!

They wrote "suffers from" (meaning it's happening, i.e. CT sucks).

But now they want to un-do the confession, and claim they wrote "faces similar", meaning maybe CT doesn't suck.

Yup, CT sure does suck at many things - especially at telling the truth.

(They can't even manage to tell the truth about what they wrote earlier in the same day!!!)

For a nice, long list of their most often-told lies, check this out:

https://www.canadiantiresucks.net/g...do-ct-defenders-post-so-many-lies-here-7.html

I think the faker advocate is realizing his irrelevance and small mentality....probably has to do with his inability to find even ONE example of an illegal policy...that has shut up a major part of his bullshit. Now it's just about his opinion....like all the other sucks.com armchair critics.....just can't please everyone...oh well.

CT Challenger

Wow, look at the crappy reviews for this store! It must really suck!

- The store has limited hours (cut down for about half the week)
- The store is often out of stock, sometimes permanently.
- For a vacuum, there was only 1 left, which had been returned or tampered with.
- A new shipment was going to take about 2 months.
- Extremely understaffed on weekends.
- For door crashers, the line-ups often take up half the store.
- During busy times, there is only one cashier working.
- When a second cash is opened, it is credit cards only.
- Process returns/exchanges in the same line-up as purchases.

The CT'er doesn't seem worried, though. To them, customer complaints are a sign of success!!! They wrote, "Any successful businesses out there that doesn't have a complaint or sucks.com site dedicated to them?"

Yup, congratulations, CT, on having so many customer complaints, that you get a site dedicated to you! It's almost as good as an award!

And what do they say happens to stores that have better service? They "have closed up trying to satisfy" consumers. Yes, Costco, Wal-mart and Home Depot are all "closed up" - didn't you know? LOL!

It looks like things aren't going to be improving at this sucky store any time soon ...

Angry CT Guy

Wow, look at the crappy reviews for this store! It must really suck!

- The store has limited hours (cut down for about half the week)
- The store is often out of stock, sometimes permanently.
- For a vacuum, there was only 1 left, which had been returned or tampered with.
- A new shipment was going to take about 2 months.
- Extremely understaffed on weekends.
- For door crashers, the line-ups often take up half the store.
- During busy times, there is only one cashier working.
- When a second cash is opened, it is credit cards only.
- Process returns/exchanges in the same line-up as purchases.

The CT'er doesn't seem worried, though. To them, customer complaints are a sign of success!!! They wrote, "Any successful businesses out there that doesn't have a complaint or sucks.com site dedicated to them?"

Yup, congratulations, CT, on having so many customer complaints, that you get a site dedicated to you! It's almost as good as an award!

And what do they say happens to stores that have better service? They "have closed up trying to satisfy" consumers. Yes, Costco, Wal-mart and Home Depot are all "closed up" - didn't you know? LOL!

It looks like things aren't going to be improving at this sucky store any time soon ...

That Heather and Marine store is in the process of closing and merging into one of the big stores. The Vancouver stores are pretty much owned by one family. I don't think they are worrying where their next dollar is coming from.

Guest-0477

And I don’t think they are worried about how much their “successful” store sucks/sucked, either.

I guess closing a store is yet another sign of what a fan-friggin-tastic job CT is doing.

Indeed, they are finally reaping the grand reward of all those consumer complaints - truly the mark of a great achievement.

Congratulations, CT, on the impending closing of yet another one of your “successful” stores!!!

Angry CT Guy

And I don’t think they are worried about how much their “successful” store sucks/sucked, either.

I guess closing a store is yet another sign of what a fan-friggin-tastic job CT is doing.

Indeed, they are finally reaping the grand reward of all those consumer complaints - truly the mark of a great achievement.

Congratulations, CT, on the impending closing of yet another one of your “successful” stores!!!

They closed all the old small stores in Vancouver but opened behemoths at Grandview and another at Camby. Development is underway at another that the Heather store will move to. Total sales at these three locations are well in excess of 70 million per year. I guess those customers are telling the owners something....like how to get stinkin'
rich. You lose again loser, you lose again.

CT Challenger

Yeah, I guess the lone cashier at this limited-hours location with limited stock, must have been why they "have closed up trying to satisfy" customers.

Oh, well, I'm sure the if the same CT people are also running the new place, it won't suck nearly as much. LMAO!