G

Gringo

oh look it's middle age fat ass in Quebec/ NB thinking he can win by cheating. Think your university c and d's in GAS will help you get a job mopping floors for more than minimum wage lol. The truth is you'll be supervised by people who are 10 years younger than you and have a fuller grasp of the economics of reality. That's right, you're just another useless blight on society with their hand out that everybody else has to tolerate. Don't worry, I won't be hiring losers like you anytime soon. Why even bother hiring stupid and lazy workers like you? See, I bring in much better educated, more valuable help from abroad. They know their shit way better, don't have a hard time spelling simple 4th grader words like you ( university student you say?. bullshit) , and can get 3 - 5 times more done before you're even finished taking your first half and hour minute break. And yes, I do pay them more as they're worth more. I fired the last useless worker who's been with us for 15 years. He just couldn't cut it, 3 months later he's still can't find work. Boo hoo hoo.

Two things kid. I'm not even from Canada let alone Quebec. Second I'm already making money from my university degree. I'm probably making more then you will ever make. Your might make more then the few people you supervise but i will make more in one month then you do in a whole year. Its called being successful and not bitching when the government makes me share my success with the less fortunate.

People like you will burn in hell and i wont have any pity for you. Also when you get laid-off you had better not come bitching to me for EI money. Anyone who complains government sponsored programs shouldn't be allow to participate in any of them, and that includes the free health care you canucks love so damn much.

Angry CT Guy

Posted by an unregistered user
I looked through most of the links that have been posted.

Am I missing something?

On the topic CPA, I see lots and lots of links saying the customer gets a refund if its defective. Are you still basing everything on that one, out-dated BBB site, that's pre-CPA?

And for return policies, are you talking about the 15 or 20 links to manufacturers warranties? The only place that seems to base their policies on that is CT. Links to the other retailers sites says there's a minimum period for a refund on a defective product.

Plus the 1-800/866 numbers that say the same thing.

So, where are the "lots and lots of threads" and "lots and lots of websites?

What do they show, again?

Just wondering. Don't really see anything close to what you are claiming.

Sorry.

What? You didn't find Ellen Roseman's commentary about Dick Smythe relevant?

The London BBB Article was written in 2009....that's outdated? Personally, I don't think the BBB is even all that useful, but you dismiss it as outdated?.....sorry, you could have picked a better reason if you were credible.

I'll even admit that Costco's return policy is the most superior out there....they charge a fee for it...no free membership for Costco.....care to dispute this?

You couldn't find any complaints about Walmart or Home Depot anywhere on the WWW? You do know how to use google don't you?

That's why you have turned this site into the joke it is....you are the liar, you are the hypocrite, and you are the loser

S

Smart Consumer

Oops! Sorry, everybody!

I thought this was a different Unregistered, and not the paranoid Unregistered who thinks I'm a bunch of people and run this whole site.

(But I'm sure somebody out there appreciates how he/she/it keeps pointing out the "Donate" button. Plus, boosting site traffic).

I see he/she/it is still hawking the same old disproven BS.

Any new lies for us today?

What? You didn't find Ellen Roseman's commentary about Dick Smythe relevant?

You couldn't find any complaints about Walmart or Home Depot anywhere on the WWW?

Yup, that's the non-credible Unregistered we all know so well.

Always putting words in peoples' mouth, that they never write.

Plus claiming that 2 is "plenty" and "lots and lots".

Ha!

Just wait 'till Dick Smyth's p/w doesn't work, and he finds out what the term "repair only warranty" means about getting a refund or exchange!

CT Challenger

speaking of ER, lookie what i found:

1 – Ellen Roseman, “If the product's a dud, insist on your money back"

"If the product's a dud, insist on your money back - moneyville.ca Blogs"

“… retailers have to sell you a product that works.If you find a dud in the package when you open it, don't let them shrug off their obligation to give your money back.”

2 – Ellen Roseman, “Working to fix products that don’t work"

"Roseman: Working to fix products that don't"

"I’m shocked that some people wait so long to get appliances working again. Under the law, manufacturers and retailers have a duty to supply products fit for the intended purpose … If you’re stranded, go to small claims court and cite the Sale of Goods Act as an argument to get your money back."

so the count of links are all tied up at 2/2

except maybe that pre-CPA link to BBB maybe shouldnt count

does 1 ER column saying "refund" cancel out 1 ER saying DS says CT is better than HD?

and what about all those links to lawyers web sites?

plus maybe that york law professor

CT Challenger

Oh, so one celebrity didn't like the way HD handled his stove problem, so like sheep we're supposed to ignore the zillions of complaints about CT, and just line up for all their rip-off products?

Besides CT doesn't even carry stoves.

But 'lots and lots' of products they won't stand behind.

Angry CT Guy

Oh, so one celebrity didn't like the way HD handled his stove problem, so like sheep we're supposed to ignore the zillions of complaints about CT, and just line up for all their rip-off products?

Sorry, but unable to answer a yes or no question? Or just refusing to do so? Now that source is unreputable as well. Well, every time you are disproven, we are just idiots......how about the delusion you live under? You can't win a losing argument, and trust me, you are losing.

Angry CT Guy

speaking of ER, lookie what i found:

1 – Ellen Roseman, “If the product's a dud, insist on your money back"

"If the product's a dud, insist on your money back - moneyville.ca Blogs"

“… retailers have to sell you a product that works.If you find a dud in the package when you open it, don't let them shrug off their obligation to give your money back.”

2 – Ellen Roseman, “Working to fix products that don’t work"

"Roseman: Working to fix products that don't"

"I’m shocked that some people wait so long to get appliances working again. Under the law, manufacturers and retailers have a duty to supply products fit for the intended purpose … If you’re stranded, go to small claims court and cite the Sale of Goods Act as an argument to get your money back."

so the count of links are all tied up at 2/2

except maybe that pre-CPA link to BBB maybe shouldnt count

does 1 ER column saying "refund" cancel out 1 ER saying DS says CT is better than HD?

and what about all those links to lawyers web sites?

plus maybe that york law professor

Sorry DavidLer, Smartconsumer, and soooo many unregistered posters.....you lose your irrelevant argument....all bullshit, no substance, and disregard any other "theory". You lose, do not pass go, do not collect $200.00.
I think I will pass on donating to your cause....you have been weighed, you have been measured, and you have been found wanting. Sorry!

CT Challenger

ha ha!

stupd ct reps think people here care what they think

they tell amost as many lies here as they do at the returns disk

lol

morons

CT Me / Lawguy

Because you can't dig up a zillion Home Depot complaints online? oh wait yes you can.

Again like so many others here, check your facts befor you spew out. I might suggest doing a little Google search in regards to Canadian Tire and appliances.

Guest-0276

DavidLer spare me your bleeding heart for the welfare group. In the spirit of the upcoming election I want to know where my hard earned tax dollars are going, specifically which other provinces are getting what. Since I pay more than my share and can't even get a fair shake in the government services which I help fund. Tax breaks - nope. Day care - nope. Senior care - nope. Education - nope. Creating jobs and a large tax base of lazy rotten thieving union employees - nope.

So what did I find out? Quebec is getting 17.4 Billion this year. That mean each Quebecer and there's 7.7 million of them, depending on which numbers you use, gets subsidized roughly over $2260. Fair? I'm not even including almost a trillion they've received so far and the cost to print two labels on a package.

Y'know that same province with the language police, unconstitutional french language law Bill 101 (see Ford vs Quebec) as per the Supreme Court of Canada...every where else would be illegal. You get the picture or do you need the SCC's exact ruling. Fair?

How about Quebec and the Maritimes when it comes to EI? Fair?

Since you're big on links here they are

Statistics Canada: Repeat users of employment insurance

Ford v. Quebec (Attorney General) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Federal Support to Provinces and Territories

Demography : Portal of the government of Québec

It's amazing how the government kowtows to the lazy generations of learned helplessness for votes.

I bust my butt off in the trades and don't even qualify for most of those programs, like the last recession. Yet those lazy people who didn't plan ahead or take their careers by the horns are given help time and again. Why is that? Why is my money going to those other provinces instead of staying in Ontario? Why is my money paying for rental housing for illegal immigrants? Why is my money going to english courses for immigrants? Shouldn't they already know english when they come to canada? Who's standing up for the working families? If they managed their social programs better would their be room for me my children?

It's incredible the amount those provinces receive and what have they given back, what have they done with it? Thanks CT for pointing that out to me.

Y

Yankie_doodle_dandy

new rule. if you just use the name "Unregistered" then no one has to listen to what you say. there are to many people all using "unregistered"at the same time and its getting annoying.

Angry CT Guy

It's equally annoying when the same person registers multiple names, pretending to be someone different, makes a post, and then is never to be heard from again. It makes one awfully suspicious.

Angry CT Guy

Oops! Sorry, everybody!

I thought this was a different Unregistered, and not the paranoid Unregistered who thinks I'm a bunch of people and run this whole site.

(But I'm sure somebody out there appreciates how he/she/it keeps pointing out the "Donate" button. Plus, boosting site traffic).

I see he/she/it is still hawking the same old disproven BS.

Any new lies for us today?

Yup, that's the non-credible Unregistered we all know so well.

Always putting words in peoples' mouth, that they never write.

Plus claiming that 2 is "plenty" and "lots and lots".

Ha!

Just wait 'till Dick Smyth's p/w doesn't work, and he finds out what the term "repair only warranty" means about getting a refund or exchange!

Ohhhh.....those examples don't count....I get it loser, I get it.

Angry CT Guy

you are a liar

nobody wrote that you cant dig up complaints about HD.

you are a liar

you dont like it when people tell the truth about ct and home depot

so you attack them

you are a jerk and a liar

You are so well spoken and offer a lot of useful information. Your parole officer must be very proud of your ongoing contribution to society.

CT Challenger

It's equally annoying when the same person registers multiple names, pretending to be someone different, makes a post, and then is never to be heard from again. It makes one awfully suspicious.

Only one person posting on this thread has actually registered a name:

"DavidLeR"

A few others have typed over the name "Unregistered" with something else when they post, which counts for something, I suppose.

But anybody can type anything they want in that box, and pretend they are someone else (using a name like 'lawguy' or "CT Me", for instance).

The pot is calling the kettle black when one Unregistered poster complains about another Unregistered poster.

Angry CT Guy

Only one person posting on this thread has actually registered a name:

"DavidLeR"

A few others have typed over the name "Unregistered" with something else when they post, which counts for something, I suppose.

But anybody can type anything they want in that box, and pretend they are someone else (using a name like 'lawguy' or "CT Me", for instance).

The pot is calling the kettle black when one Unregistered poster complains about another Unregistered poster.

I agree and well written. First time I've seen that in awhile.

S

South of the border

meh. This is why well run forums don't lets unregistered users post. it causes confusion and allows people to say whatever they want without having to worry about consequences.someone needs to clean this forum up and pronto.

Guest-0276

Two things kid. I'm not even from Canada let alone Quebec. Second I'm already making money from my university degree. I'm probably making more then you will ever make. Your might make more then the few people you supervise but i will make more in one month then you do in a whole year. Its called being successful and not bitching when the government makes me share my success with the less fortunate.

People like you will burn in hell and i wont have any pity for you. Also when you get laid-off you had better not come bitching to me for EI money. Anyone who complains government sponsored programs shouldn't be allow to participate in any of them, and that includes the free health care you canucks love so damn much.

that's a laugh. Quebec with another handout, but don't cry to quebec in case the rest of canada needs more ei. I see Quebec is asking for money right from the start to stay in confederation. When is the rest of canada going to wake up and kick the biggest users of welfare out?