Guest-0451

Posted by an unregistered user
Motomaster tires sold and fixed by canadian tire are the worst tires on earth. They are worse than useless. Motomaster tires will be worn out in just 1 year by running just 5000 kms only. I strongly advise that nobody on this earth should buy these f----in tires from this f-----in canadain tire.

CT_MANAGER

Hello,

The rubber on tires will not wear out that fast under normal driving conditions.

Unless you are trying to drive snow tires on pavement for long periods of time, your tires will last much long than what you are experiencing. It also depends on where you are driving, how you drive, weather conditions (Do you live in HOT or COLD climate).

What tires are you referring to exactly?

Guest-0503

hi im dealing with an accident caused by a defective motomaster tire, do you know of any expert tire engineering firms that would give me thier professional opinion on my tire and in writing, i live in british columbia, local is much prefered. thanks so much

CT Challenger

hi im dealing with an accident caused by a defective motomaster tire, do you know of any expert tire engineering firms that would give me thier professional opinion on my tire and in writing, i live in british columbia, local is much prefered. thanks so much

Sorry to hear about the accident.

I don't know much about tire defects or the laws in BC.

I Googled:

"defective tire" "british columbia"

There were a few hits that looked promising:

Google

Hopefully someone with more expertise will have some useful advise.

Oh, and don't be put off, if the self-appointed CT Rep posts to this thread, saying how it's all your own fault. That's their answer to most problems.

Good luck!

Angry CT Guy

Sorry to hear about the accident.

I don't know much about tire defects or the laws in BC.

I Googled:

"defective tire" "british columbia"

There were a few hits that looked promising:

Google

Hopefully someone with more expertise will have some useful advise.

Oh, and don't be put off, if the self-appointed CT Rep posts to this thread, saying how it's all your own fault. That's their answer to most problems.

Good luck!

Who Makes Your Tires Chart - Automotive | DSLReports Forums
Interesting info, not sure if it helps

Motor Vehicle Act Regulations
Good info on defective tires here.

Vancouver BC Personal Injury Lawyers - Stephens and Holman: May 2009
Again, not sure if this helps

CT Me / Lawguy

What happened exactly?