Guest-0276

Posted by an unregistered user
LMAO...tax evasion by a dealer....not that I'm supportive, but why exactly was that fraud against a customer? I believe that CTC punted this dealer for the illegality to boot.

Then there's the wrongful death of an employee 15 years ago! Not much fraud in that.

And illegal advertising only 21 years ago....LOL

Yes you're math is just fine, actually it's stupendous.....LMAO!!!

Faker advocates, hahaha....thanks for the laugh.

Well it figures as you were making light of the Privacy Commissioner findings due to a lack of fines and "criminal investigations". So now you have plenty of fines and investigations :) Plenty of examples of CT purposely screwing up all around.

And to your question "how is that fraud against a customer?" You've ignored the 100K fine for misleading advertising. Thank goodness people can read for themselves and not have to rely on your interpretations.

Angry CT Guy

Well it figures as you were making light of the Privacy Commissioner findings due to a lack of fines and "criminal investigations". So now you have plenty of fines and investigations :) Plenty of examples of CT purposely screwing up all around.

And to your question "how is that fraud against a customer?" You've ignored the 100K fine for misleading advertising. Thank goodness people can read for themselves and not have to rely on your interpretations.

Yep, lol, absolutely right....too bad you're 15 years too late. Fakers, so easily crushed.

Angry CT Guy

You've called me plenty of names in the book. Just a humble 9 to 5 er , minimum wage working for the man, mental health, vitamin popping, legal advocate litigator, pro-feminist, non-sewing, -non cleaning for anyone else, union loving NDP, consumer advocate.

I don't like getting ripped off or seeing people waste their hard earned money.

I guess you'll just have to stop being a wacko!

Maybe a donation above would make you feel better.

With all the sucks.com sites out there, you would think that not a single business would mke it....but89years. damn that math.

Guest-0276

LMAO...tax evasion by a dealer....not that I'm supportive, but why exactly was that fraud against a customer? I believe that CTC punted this dealer for the illegality to boot.

Then there's the wrongful death of an employee 15 years ago! Not much fraud in that.

And illegal advertising only 21 years ago....LOL

Yes you're math is just fine, actually it's stupendous.....LMAO!!!

Faker advocates, hahaha....thanks for the laugh.

What's that? So much proof out there than you can shake a stick at? Do you even have to ask how fraud hurts a customer? Just more confirmation that you suck?

How's that expansion in the US going? How many dealers lost their shirts? Anyone on the rich list, even on Canada's small one? No? Does it explain a few things though? What's that? A little louder please?

Then have a big steaming can of STFU and have some extra for those toadies stuck up your @ss.

CTH8R

Interesting that Crappy Tire is collecting personal information again, this time if you enter a contest. There is, of course, some backlash:

Bill S.: once your date of birth is out there, how long until other sensitive information is matched up to it and your problems begin. Asking for date of birth is unacceptable, and just because others have been doing it, doesn't make it right , only more dangerous for those who have been releasing their date of birth.

CTH8R

An interesting post on Facebook. He doesn't realize he was lucky to even be offered a refund!

Jeff-Jay E.:

This is an issue I had this morning from a well known company here in Canada called Canadian Tire where I went to return a defective stapler and they would not give me my money back UNLESS I HAD PHOTO ID... you heard me right. I have the receipt and the product in it's original packaging. They demanded I give them my PERSONAL INFO. I REFUSED. I EMAILED THEIR HOME OFFICE AND THIS IS THE CRAP I GOT FROM THEM:

Dear Jeff S.:,

Thank you for contacting our office expressing your concerns.

Canadian Tire, like other retailers in Canada, is well within its rights to collect and retain names, addresses and telephone numbers in order to deter theft and fraud. While the overwhelming majority of our customers are honest, a small percentage of customers are not. As a result, retailers do have to take precautions to combat the problem of fraudulent merchandise returns, which is a significant issue in retail that increases costs for all customers.

Canadian Tire is aware of the trust that our customers place in us and we want to assure you that we do not share your personal information and we have strong controls in place to protect your personal information.

We thank you for providing us with the opportunity to respond.

Corporate Customer Relations
Canadian Tire Corporation Limited
1-800-387-8803

This message, including any attachments, is privileged and may contain confidential information intended only for the person(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient or have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply email and permanently delete the original transmission from the sender, including any attachments, without making a copy. Thank you.

I Hope anyone who reads this and thinks this is wrong calls them or emails them @ customerservice@canadiantire.egain.net and even include this email if you want and give them hell for this invasive intrusive rules. ... pass this on please! or whatever LOL

Last edited: