Guest-0561

Posted by an unregistered user
To Gramma B
Posting a name of Gramma B hardly makes you any less anonymous then the rest of us on here.

To the poster of the fraud article. Still not catching your point?! One dealer out of 480 active dealers gets caught being dirty (and yes what he did is clearly illegal and he should be punished - and was) and you play it WAAAAAAAAY out of context again as if that's how every one of us operates. This is your precisely how you operate day in day out on here. One thing happens, you assume it's the whole chain. You're an idiot for having such limited view. You see one or two of something and paint everyone and everything with the same brush. Silly silly fool. Open your eyes. Open your views.

So:

1 - Still no examples of anybody being convicted of "fraud" for using a receipt from a new item to return an old, unopened item. Not from your store (assuming you have one). None from any store at all!

2 - Still no reputable sources (or any sources at all!) that say "any deception is fraud".

3 - Still no evidence that, "If I catch you even once trying to deceive, the police do come and the conviction rate is 100%".

4 - Still not even a single example of anybody being convicted for using a receipt from a new item to return an old, open and defective item that they recently purchased.

Still waiting!

grampa B

First of all, you have my sex wrong... it's GRAMPA B, NOT gramma B, but then I don't suppose any CTC lackie discriminates sexwise since they have likely all been "conditioned" (I would say brainwashed, but that implies they may have some to work with...lol), and secondly, I am NOT the one offering up cases of fraud against any specific CTC person... that would be just too easy a target!! At least when you see my addy (grampa B... i.e. male person), it shows that I took the trouble to register into the site rather than post anonymously. I have nothing to fear, and my conscience is clear. I have only offered up a suggestion to those frustrated with the dumb corporate, and sometimes individual manager of store policies that do everything in their collective power to subvert customer service when it comes to refunds and/or returns. I do not view my "exchange" policy as fraud when the item is still under warranty, or "lifetime" guaranteed (i.e. Mastercraft hand tools) and just because I no longer happen to have a receipt, the store refuses to deal with me. Total bullshit!! Even if I didn't buy the article there, if it is still under warranty and CTC is an authorized retailer for that product, decent customer service would mean that they would happily exchange the defective article and send it back to the manufacturer. Then they might actually grow a loyal return customer base, hardly what seems to be happening. I have had way more than my say here, and answered almost every response, now I'm done, thank you very much!!!

CT Me / Lawguy

So:

1 - Still no examples of anybody being convicted of "fraud" for using a receipt from a new item to return an old, unopened item. Not from your store (assuming you have one). None from any store at all!

2 - Still no reputable sources (or any sources at all!) that say "any deception is fraud".

3 - Still no evidence that, "If I catch you even once trying to deceive, the police do come and the conviction rate is 100%".

4 - Still not even a single example of anybody being convicted for using a receipt from a new item to return an old, open and defective item that they recently purchased.

Still waiting!

YOu may or may not be aware that simple cases of theft and fraud rarely if ever get published anywhere...news, newspapers etc...

In my very first store i had a young fellow who was legally an adult found to have ripped off the store for approximately $4000 worth of merchandise. Found it, proved it, arrested, charged, convicted. Not once was his name or information regarding the theft every published, noted in a paper etc... zero.
So yah, despite getting people busted regularly for theft, fraud etc... you may not ever find that information

CT Me / Lawguy

First of all, you have my sex wrong... it's GRAMPA B, NOT gramma B, but then I don't suppose any CTC lackie discriminates sexwise since they have likely all been "conditioned" (I would say brainwashed, but that implies they may have some to work with...lol), and secondly, I am NOT the one offering up cases of fraud against any specific CTC person... that would be just too easy a target!! At least when you see my addy (grampa B... i.e. male person), it shows that I took the trouble to register into the site rather than post anonymously. I have nothing to fear, and my conscience is clear. I have only offered up a suggestion to those frustrated with the dumb corporate, and sometimes individual manager of store policies that do everything in their collective power to subvert customer service when it comes to refunds and/or returns. I do not view my "exchange" policy as fraud when the item is still under warranty, or "lifetime" guaranteed (i.e. Mastercraft hand tools) and just because I no longer happen to have a receipt, the store refuses to deal with me. Total bullshit!! Even if I didn't buy the article there, if it is still under warranty and CTC is an authorized retailer for that product, decent customer service would mean that they would happily exchange the defective article and send it back to the manufacturer. Then they might actually grow a loyal return customer base, hardly what seems to be happening. I have had way more than my say here, and answered almost every response, now I'm done, thank you very much!!!

Don't get your knickers in a knot there old timer. I am aware of the difference between a man and a woman. Hell according to some on here, they think i'm sexist and women belong on the kitchen LOL as silly as that was, given the comment it originated from, but i digress

If you read my post i did say specifically that it was someone, not you, posting about fraud.
As far as lifetime tools go, I have never even once seen a Mastercraft lifetime warranty handtool rrequire a receipt. Mastercraft is specific to CT - lifetime is lifetime. I would be VERY surprised if someone got denied a claim on a socket, ratchet, screwdriver etc...

PS - You're a stealing lying thief.
Your actions are deplorable. Your clear conciense, shouldn't be. You're stealing, you're messing with warranty terms for your own personal gain and you're a fraud. You should be ashamed. problem is, not only are you not ashamed, you're proud.

Great quality of people you attract here CT Haters. Liars and robbers unite here at canadiantiresucks.net

Guest-0561

YOu may or may not be aware that simple cases of theft and fraud rarely if ever get published anywhere...news, newspapers etc...

In my very first store i had a young fellow who was legally an adult found to have ripped off the store for approximately $4000 worth of merchandise. Found it, proved it, arrested, charged, convicted. Not once was his name or information regarding the theft every published, noted in a paper etc... zero.
So yah, despite getting people busted regularly for theft, fraud etc... you may not ever find that information

Interesting. We've got one Crappy Person saying, "you don't read enough" and another Crappy Person saying "you may not ever find that information". It's either easy or it's had: Crappy People just can't come to a consensus.

Either way, I don't see any examples of convictions.

And no sources backing up the Crappy Person's claims that the return methods being discussed here are are 'fraud'.

So:

Still waiting!

CT Challenger

PS - You're a stealing lying thief.
Your actions are deplorable. Your clear conciense, shouldn't be. You're stealing, you're messing with warranty terms for your own personal gain and you're a fraud. You should be ashamed. problem is, not only are you not ashamed, you're proud.

Great quality of people you attract here CT Haters. Liars and robbers unite here at canadiantiresucks.net

Wow! Nothing gets the Crappy People goin', like a customer who got a replacement of a defective product! Yeesh!

Now are being accused of robbery, which involves violence or threats of harm!

All for seeking a working product, within the warranty period!

So:

Still waiting!

Guest-0276

To Gramma B
Posting a name of Gramma B hardly makes you any less anonymous then the rest of us on here.

To the poster of the fraud article. Still not catching your point?! One dealer out of 480 active dealers gets caught being dirty (and yes what he did is clearly illegal and he should be punished - and was) and you play it WAAAAAAAAY out of context again as if that's how every one of us operates. This is your precisely how you operate day in day out on here. One thing happens, you assume it's the whole chain. You're an idiot for having such limited view. You see one or two of something and paint everyone and everything with the same brush. Silly silly fool. Open your eyes. Open your views.

The problem with CT is that they love to brag and speak condescendingly to the public ( 9 to 5ers), in particular to customers.They love to rub our noses in their supposed success and wealth, and lie about the supposed fairness of their onesided rip off policies. But when asked to prove it, any of their claims. They can't! However, there's alot of evidence out there to disprove their claims and it's linked all over this site.

Their wealth ? Fail

Canadian Tire claims of customer receipt fraud conviction ? Fail

Canadian Tire dealers never lost money in the two US expansions? Fail

Canadian Tire have never broken privacy laws? Fail

Canadian Tire growing quarter after quarter? Fail

Canadian Tire never did anything wrong in Ellen Rosemans view? Fail

Canadian Tire have never been sued on the Consumer Protection Act? Fail

Canadian Tire have only been sued for 1 bicycle accident? Fail

There's more examples out there but you get the point.

When we call them on their bullshit time and again to prove it, they immediately dismiss it as an anomaly like they're doing again. Well, it seems to be happening more and more as their misdeeds are all over the internet.

One time events, they claim, or so they wish. Not likely. And just like the other examples there's at least one more example out there of a CT dealer convicted of fraud. I know. It's been in the papers.

Still waiting for the customer receipt fraud conviction evidence otherwise, have a big 64 oz of STFU. I'll be shopping at walmart while you keep looking for it.

Angry CT Guy

Justify your fraud any way you like. Most people aren't like you and never will be. You are a loser and anybody that reads your dribble can see it. Nice job!

Angry CT Guy

The problem with CT is that they love to brag and speak condescendingly to the public ( 9 to 5ers), in particular to customers.They love to rub our noses in their supposed success and wealth, and lie about the supposed fairness of their onesided rip off policies. But when asked to prove it, any of their claims. They can't! However, there's alot of evidence out there to disprove their claims and it's linked all over this site.

Their wealth ? Fail

Canadian Tire claims of customer receipt fraud conviction ? Fail

Canadian Tire dealers never lost money in the two US expansions? Fail

Canadian Tire have never broken privacy laws? Fail

Canadian Tire growing quarter after quarter? Fail

Canadian Tire never did anything wrong in Ellen Rosemans view? Fail

Canadian Tire have never been sued on the Consumer Protection Act? Fail

Canadian Tire have only been sued for 1 bicycle accident? Fail

There's more examples out there but you get the point.

When we call them on their bullshit time and again to prove it, they immediately dismiss it as an anomaly like they're doing again. Well, it seems to be happening more and more as their misdeeds are all over the internet.

One time events, they claim, or so they wish. Not likely. And just like the other examples there's at least one more example out there of a CT dealer convicted of fraud. I know. It's been in the papers.

Still waiting for the customer receipt fraud conviction evidence otherwise, have a big 64 oz of STFU. I'll be shopping at walmart while you keep looking for it.

Faker advocates seem to be desperate to have others believe that their opinions are relevant....that fraud is ok....that their view is correct. Luckily, most people aren't like faker advocate and never will be. You never know what crazed booze filled tirade will show up on a blog, but faker advocate readily exposes his anger management issues and lies.
Most of us see right through it though.
Tsk, Tsk faker advocate, Tsk, Tsk

Angry CT Guy

Wow! Nothing gets the Crappy People goin', like a customer who got a replacement of a defective product! Yeesh!

Now are being accused of robbery, which involves violence or threats of harm!

All for seeking a working product, within the warranty period!

So:

Still waiting!

Apparently faker advocate can't read the facts....been posted overly, but he still wants to defend fraud. Luckily most people aren't like him and never will be. Not sure if it's the booze talking, or a mental illness, but we all hope he finds the help he needs. Perhaps litigator wife will help find this lost soul his way....who knows.
Feel free to read the links of fraud and retail fraud, they explain all to well what faker advocate can't read, or has decided isn't true. Too bad his relevance is so minimal.
In the meantime, please donate to this site....button at the top!

CT Challenger

Justify your fraud any way you like. Most people aren't like you and never will be. You are a loser and anybody that reads your dribble can see it. Nice job!

Really?

You can prove that it's fraud? Using a receipt from a new item to return an old, open and defective item that they recently purchased?

Please provide some reputable sources that back up this claim.

And where are all the examples of customers being convicted?

If Crappy People are so eager to discourage this, I'm sure they would be very quick to bring out all the evidence at their disposal.

But how come none has been presented, for returning an old, open and defective item that the customer recently purchased?

Wait .... maybe there isn't any proof! Maybe (just maybe!) it's not really 'fraud' at all!

Yes, for something that's so 'clearly' true, it sure is turning out to be hard to prove ...

So:

Still waiting ...

CT Challenger

Apparently faker advocate can't read the facts....been posted overly

Really?

There are some things to read, that prove that it's fraud for a customer to use a receipt from a new item that they purchased, to return an old, open and defective item that they purchased previously?

Please be so kind as to indicate which of the links address this specific point ... nobody else saw it, either.

No, just a list of other types of fraud.

but he still wants to defend fraud.

No, not really. Just trying to find out if it really is fraud.

Because, well, there just doesn't seem to actually be fraud.

Maybe some day, if it's been shown to be fraud. If so, there could be a discussion about 'defending' it.

So:

Still waiting ...

Guest-0276

Faker advocates seem to be desperate to have others believe that their opinions are relevant....that fraud is ok....that their view is correct. Luckily, most people aren't like faker advocate and never will be. You never know what crazed booze filled tirade will show up on a blog, but faker advocate readily exposes his anger management issues and lies.
Most of us see right through it though.
Tsk, Tsk faker advocate, Tsk, Tsk

So far consumers, y'know the ones you constantly ridicule and ignore, have had no help in getting their Canadian tire name tools serviced and warrantied. So what good is buying a tool with a lifetime warranty from you at all?

Strange and maybe some godly intervention, with all you've accused customers of the fraud they're doing and your ridiculous claims for convictions for fraud, and yet no evidence.

Reading those links on Canadian Tries owners for fraud was an eye opener and makes me wonder why you're doing it in the first place when you're all supposedly so rich? You're taking from the customers and committing fraud yourselves. So in the end, accusing customers of fraud serves more like a smokescreen to hide what you're doing.

I showed this thread to my church group and to my pastor. They've all been loyal but have had mroe problems with you and very disappointed. I told them to take their good money and spend it elsewhere, which they're already doing.

Guest-0276

No proof? Liar liar canadian tire and STFU

CT Me / Lawguy

So far consumers, y'know the ones you constantly ridicule and ignore, have had no help in getting their Canadian tire name tools serviced and warrantied. So what good is buying a tool with a lifetime warranty from you at all?

Strange and maybe some godly intervention, with all you've accused customers of the fraud they're doing and your ridiculous claims for convictions for fraud, and yet no evidence.

Reading those links on Canadian Tries owners for fraud was an eye opener and makes me wonder why you're doing it in the first place when you're all supposedly so rich? You're taking from the customers and committing fraud yourselves. So in the end, accusing customers of fraud serves more like a smokescreen to hide what you're doing.

I showed this thread to my church group and to my pastor. They've all been loyal but have had mroe problems with you and very disappointed. I told them to take their good money and spend it elsewhere, which they're already doing.

Was that before or after you met with your Women's Rights Professor and your Litigator wife?

Guest-0276

Was that before or after you met with your Women's Rights Professor and your Litigator wife?

oh you don't like proof that ct owners are fraudsters themselves and were fined for it! LOL. Hilarious.

Still claiming that it's only 1 out of 480?

I wonder how many dealers over the years were found guilty of it and had to leave for that reason or another? That number would be alot higher than 1 out of 480 as you claim now.

Angry CT Guy

First it was his litigator wife, then the sorority, now it's the pastor and church group. Hilarious!

Faker advocate knows he's losing the battle on facts, but has already lost on credibility. Honest people just aren't like him and never will be. Clearly, he has some mental health and anger management issues. He keeps looking for some Canadian Tire dealer to give out their name or store location. Like anyone would be foolish enough to give some wacko
Internet faker advocate with the above noted issues that information....LOL

CT Me / Lawguy

If we're going to go back over the years and years, then it's no more just 480 dealers you're comparing against.

Dealers retire, move on to other things.... so even if you found 15 over the last 20 years, now you're talking 15 people in a pool of 2000 owners. I don't support their fraudulant actions (or yours) and I don't believe them to be good representatives of Canadian Tire. Does 1% make everyone a fraud? a thief? No. does that make me a fraud? No

This little game would be like me finding anyone in your company or in your industry that had done something illegal and saying you must be just like them. Seriously you're playing like you're in grade school.