Angry CT Guy

Posted by an unregistered user
Speaking of bicycles here's the opinion of CT_Manager on some of the products they sell. Kind of damning that even he wouldn't purchase it or recommend it, wouldn't you agree?

https://www.canadiantiresucks.net/g...t-even-i-dont-agree-some-things.html#post3371

I for one have some things to buy. I'll just go the other direction of CT as I want things that are well made and safe for my family.

Since I sell in excess of 300 bikes a year, 6 years running. I think I'll call bullshit on faker advocate.

A manager isn't a dealer and has less skin In the game, his opinion is good with intent, but until he owns a business, he won't really know.

When you can name another mass retailer that sells more bikes, let me know

CT Challenger

Over in the "Collecting ID" thread, a consumer posted this:

Waterloo Region Record - Sep 15, 1993
WallaceWally Dufrat president secretarytreasurer and sole shareholder of the city's Canadian Tire store pleaded guilty to one charge of tax evasion

For some more details on how dealers conduct themselves, have a look at this:

CanLII - 2011 ONSC 4616 (CanLII)

The case was in the 90's, but it's interesting for the insight it gives into the Crappy Associate Dealers.

We've heard the Crappy People say they are so rich, then don't have a reason to steal.

Despite Wally Dufrat's indoor swimming pool, Mercedes Benzs, and trips abroad, he still evaded enough taxes to be fined $160,000.

Yes, another fine community 'leader'.

CT Challenger

Surprise, surprise.

It turns out that not all Crappy Dealers are rich.

Read about this poor guy who ran 2 stores into the ground:

CanLII - 2011 ONSC 4616 (CanLII)

"Overall, from the time that Healy Inc. assumed Store 429 until August 31, 2006, shortly after moving to Store 152, it experienced total net losses of $1,702,198. Since the time that Healy Inc. took over its current Store 152, operational losses have been $3,363,775. This sustained history of losses has caused Healy Inc. to accumulate an ever-increasing dealer equity deficit (i.e., negative retained earnings). "

"As of May 30, 2011, Canadian Tire’s direct exposure to Healy Inc. was over $12.9 million"

Sounds like he's blaming CTC, though. Typical.

I guess the courts will sort it out ....

CT Me / Lawguy

Just a friendly reminder:

Please don't 'feed' the Angry CT Troll by responding (Troll (Internet) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia)

Game, Set, Match

If you choose not to respond to anything posted by a CT Dealer, or Manager your site just went silent !!
There shall be nothing left to discuss except perhaps your frustration of repair only policies, your analysis of Target coming to Canada, and maybe a handful of employees and dealers over the last 20 years who haven't been so honest.

Your site has become even less relevant then it ever was hahahaa

CT Challenger

An interesting case here:

CanLII - Search all CanLII Databases

Debbie Clements made an application to the Ontario Human Rights Tribunal, regarding 4137566 Canada, which is Canadian Tire Store # 073 at 99 First Street, Orangeville, Ont.

The Crappy Owner and Ms. Clements reached an out-of-court settlement in Jan. 2010, and Ms. Clements withdrew her request, agreeing not to discuss the "terms of the settlement".

A few months later, The Crappy Owner heard allegations that Ms. Clements told someone that she "got a settlement", but that did not disclose any 'terms'.

However, the Crappy Ower didn't like that, and took Ms. Clements to court in Jan 2011.

Naturally, the court sided with Ms. Clements, who had done no wrong.

But the Crappy Owner wasn't done yet. They decided to argue with the Tribunal, making various "bald and serious allegations" against the tribunal itself.

Crappy's B.S. request was denied.

CT Challenger

An interesting case here:

CanLII - Search all CanLII Databases

Debbie Clements made an application to the Ontario Human Rights Tribunal, regarding 4137566 Canada, which is Canadian Tire Store # 073 at 99 First Street, Orangeville, Ont.

The Crappy Owner and Ms. Clements reached an out-of-court settlement in Jan. 2010, and Ms. Clements withdrew her request, agreeing not to discuss the "terms of the settlement".

A few months later, The Crappy Owner heard allegations that Ms. Clements told someone that she "got a settlement", but that did not disclose any 'terms'.

However, the Crappy Ower didn't like that, and took Ms. Clements to court in Jan 2011.

Naturally, the court sided with Ms. Clements, who had done no wrong.

But the Crappy Owner wasn't done yet. They decided to argue with the Tribunal, making various "bald and serious allegations" against the tribunal itself.

Crappy's B.S. request was denied.

the crappy owners whiney complaints sound a lot like the argumentative bs we read here day after day

nothing is every crappys fault – theres always someone else they try to blame

including their victims

and now the hrt itself - lol!

CT Me / Lawguy

This is awesome for real. Some guy online spending his time digging up everything any Canadian Tire owner or executive has ever done wrong.

Do you really expect perfection from 58000 employees?
Do you really believe that only Canadian Tire has ever been found guilty of some of these things?

Don't feed the CT Hater troll

CT Challenger

The Crappy People like to claim that their top-notch lawyers are right on top of things, making sure all the policies are in order.

But a little research shows a very different picture.

Human rights being violated.

CFCs being imported.

Consumer privacy being trampled.

Employees being fired without cause, and without back pay.

The list keeps growing.

And all these violations and crimes are being committed by the hypocrites who shout "fraud!" when innocent consumers are just tryubg to get a working product.

Nice job, Crappy Scammers!

Angry CT Guy

Hmm - interesting idea - maybe other retailers suck, too.

But that doesn't make Crappy Tire suck any less!

Who says it's just retailing for that matter. Could be any employer, any business, any country, anywhere and any time.
Of course you already know this and choose to ignore it anyway.
That's why your a faker advocate.

CT Challenger

"Carleton Place chemical spill kept under wraps for 12 years"

The town bought the former Canadian Tire site for $1, but it may have been anything but a bargain. The town could be on the hook for more than $1 million in clean-up costs, as well as decades of monitoring.

YourOttawaRegion Article: Carleton Place chemical spill kept under wraps for 12 years

Nice job, Crappy Tire!

Be sure to continue accusing innocent customers of "fraud" when they want to return products that don't even work.