Guest-0588

Posted by an unregistered user
Yeah, pretty intelligent to get fired for insubordination.....well, maybe intelligent to a faker advocate that is.

It was either tell this asshole manager to f.o. or lay him out on the floor picking his chicklets up...the store already had 4 people out on stress leave lol. Just saying.....

Let's change topics now and take a close look at the Ontario government.....aren't they doing a bang up job of attracting jobs and new industries....they offshore 7 billion to Samsung...and are going to pass on the costs to us the little mortgage payers.....

Guest-0539

It wasn't my attitude that got me fired, ................

Many of us do appraised your opinion. and highly appraised your good insights. Please don't be frustrated by those uneducated CT idiots. we fully understand why CT dealers taking all these improper actions to good staff like you.

This is one major reason why CT will eventually going out of business. They cannot stay competent with all those idiots.

CT Me / Lawguy

Anybody who has actually considered punching out their Manager (or punching out anyone) and by the same token claims it wasn't their attitude doesn't seem so in control to me!
This is a guy who's opinion you value? LOL

here you go with CT going out of business again hahha you have NO clue at all.
There is ZERO and i mean ZERO indication that CT is struggling. It's just your opinion, clearly which carries no credibility except among your CT hater minions (all three of them)

CT Challenger

Many of us do appraised your opinion. and highly appraised your good insights. Please don't be frustrated by those uneducated CT idiots. we fully understand why CT dealers taking all these improper actions to good staff like you.

This is one major reason why CT will eventually going out of business. They cannot stay competent with all those idiots.

i, too, appreciate the ex-manager's opinions and insights.

one can easily imagine the high level of frustation and mistreatment that was endured by the staff of this horrible store, with the outrageous behaviour of the management and dealer.

four people on stress leave - the place would have been a pressure-cooker. those of us who've been following these tales of woe are unsurprised that the crappy dealers continually attempt to justify their poor treamtent of those who are at their mercy.

congratulations. ex-ctc mgr, on keeping your temper as well as you did!

Angry CT Guy

i, too, appreciate the ex-manager's opinions and insights.

one can easily imagine the high level of frustation and mistreatment that was endured by the staff of this horrible store, with the outrageous behaviour of the management and dealer.

four people on stress leave - the place would have been a pressure-cooker. those of us who've been following these tales of woe are unsurprised that the crappy dealers continually attempt to justify their poor treamtent of those who are at their mercy.

congratulations. ex-ctc mgr, on keeping your temper as well as you did!

Only a faker advocate would advocate for insubordination and support someone that clearly has anger management issues. We only have one side of a story from a self admitted fired employee, and this is to be taken as gospel?
Sorry, I don't buy it. Just doesn't add up....top sales person, well educated with a degree, ex-CT manager, then it's I was fired, I worked the paint desk part-time, my wage wasn't good enough, etc. Sorry again, but the math (and changing story) don't add.

CT Challenger

... insubordination ... anger management issues ... We only have one side of a story

Ha-ha!

The Angry CT Guys can make up his mind what he want to rant about!

Is he angry because he believes his own fantasies of "insubordination" and "anger management issues"?

(Well, he does have a long history of "anger mangagement issues" himself, LMAO!)

Or is he furious because "we only have one side of the story"?

He can't have it both ways.

At least he used to try to make his ravings consistent ...

Maybe he'll go after DavidLeR again, LOL!

Angry CT Guy

Ha-ha!

The Angry CT Guys can make up his mind what he want to rant about!

Is he angry because he believes his own fantasies of "insubordination" and "anger management issues"?

(Well, he does have a long history of "anger mangagement issues" himself, LMAO!)

Or is he furious because "we only have one side of the story"?

He can't have it both ways.

At least he used to try to make his ravings consistent ...

Maybe he'll go after DavidLeR again, LOL!

LMAO! DavidLer? The self admitted fraud supporter? I'm neither furious nor ranting. Sorry the faker advocate doesn't like common sense, math or facts. So easy to disprove opinions, when math is thrown into the equation.
Luckily the majority isn't like you and never will be.
Cheers! Oh yeah, don't forget to donate to this fine e-commerce site. Button found right at the top of this post and they take PayPal in US dollars! LOL!

Guest-0539

LMAO! DavidLer? The self admitted fraud supporter? I'm neither furious nor ranting. Sorry the faker advocate doesn't like common sense, math or facts. So easy to disprove opinions, when math is thrown into the equation.
Luckily the majority isn't like you and never will be.
Cheers! Oh yeah, don't forget to donate to this fine e-commerce site. Button found right at the top of this post and they take PayPal in US dollars! LOL!

I just wonder , did you ever go to school at all ? Sounds like LAMO is all you know. However, study the very original comments wrote by this ex CT mgr should help you to improve your English.

Not only this fellow speaks the truth, he also summarize the CT problems, and also give very good suggestions to resolve these problems.

CT Challenger

CT Challenger

don't forget to donate to this fine e-commerce site. Button found right at the top of this post and they take PayPal in US dollars! LOL!

Don’t forget – it’s always better just to ignore the Angry CT Liar/Troll:

From http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_(Internet):

“In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory,[2] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[3] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.[4]”

Angry CT Guy

Anybody who’s read this site for more than a day knows that the Angry CT Liar/Troll is both, LOL!

The truths being posted here must be pretty threatening to his undeserved profits! Ha-ha-ha!

Wow! The "any wacko can post to this site" comes to mind. Faker advocates don't like the truth, not one little bit.

Angry CT Guy

Can I call it, or what? LOL!

No such thing happened – Angry CT Liar/Troll is just mad at anybody who tells the truth about Crappy Tire.

Like the Liar/Troll is doing on this thread, with the Ex CTC Manager.

Nice try though, LOL!

A good number of the Angry CT Troll's lies are well documented in this popular thread:

https://www.canadiantiresucks.net/g...y-do-ct-defenders-post-so-many-lies-here.html

Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Too bad the show was cancelled. I guess most people don't think like faker advocate and never will.

Says a a lot !

CT Challenger

Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Too bad the show was cancelled. I guess most people don't think like faker advocate and never will.

Says a a lot !

From http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_(Internet):

“In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory,[2] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[3] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.[4]”

CT Challenger

The same stories come up time and again, about bullying and abusive dealers.

And we see those same tactics used by them regularly on this site.

When employees say anything negative about Crappy Tire, the Crappy Dealers never admit that the employees could have a legitimate grievance. Instead, the Crappy Dealers verbally attack them, and always claim that the employee is merely 'disgruntled' and shouldn't be believed. The Crappy Dealers want consumers to disregard what (ex)employees have to say.

When customers say anything negative about Crappy Tire, the Crappy Dealers never admit that there could be a problem with their customer service. Instead, the Crappy Dealers verbally attack their (ex)customers, and claim that these are rare events, or that it's really the customer who's to blame and shouldn't be believed. The Crappy Dealers want consumers to disregard what customers have to report.

When consumers point out the myriad problems with the Crappy Tire stores and their policies, the Crappy Dealers never admit that there could be problems with the stores and their policies. Instead, the Crappy Dealers verbally attack them, too, and claim that there are only a few who are "whiners" and "complainers" and shouldn't be believed. The Crappy Dealers want other consumers to disregard what other consumers have to say, too.

Shame on you, Crappy Tire Bullies!

Thank God for people like Ex CTC Mgr, for standing up for what's right!

Angry CT Guy

The same stories come up time and again, about bullying and abusive dealers.

And we see those same tactics used by them regularly on this site.

When employees say anything negative about Crappy Tire, the Crappy Dealers never admit that the employees could have a legitimate grievance. Instead, the Crappy Dealers verbally attack them, and always claim that the employee is merely 'disgruntled' and shouldn't be believed. The Crappy Dealers want consumers to disregard what (ex)employees have to say.

When customers say anything negative about Crappy Tire, the Crappy Dealers never admit that there could be a problem with their customer service. Instead, the Crappy Dealers verbally attack their (ex)customers, and claim that these are rare events, or that it's really the customer who's to blame and shouldn't be believed. The Crappy Dealers want consumers to disregard what customers have to report.

When consumers point out the myriad problems with the Crappy Tire stores and their policies, the Crappy Dealers never admit that there could be problems with the stores and their policies. Instead, the Crappy Dealers verbally attack them, too, and claim that there are only a few who are "whiners" and "complainers" and shouldn't be believed. The Crappy Dealers want other consumers to disregard what other consumers have to say, too.

Shame on you, Crappy Tire Bullies!

Thank God for people like Ex CTC Mgr, for standing up for what's right!

Really? Never and Always? You know this to be true or are you just a faker advocate?

Just don't like that math, not one little bit.

CT Me / Lawguy

Are you for real? Stories of abuse time and again? So we've had one ex-manager who can't control his anger and the last one I recall was some dude complaining about being on contract through a temp agency at one of our distribution centers. Time and again?

We never acknowledge problems? So what you're really saying is you just don't read, or acknowledge what you're reading. We know that things aren't perfect. stuff goes wrong every single day. It's been said and acknowledged over and over. Products fail, employees have bad days or are just simply bad employees, a couple of the 500+ dealers at any given time might break some rules, a car gets misdiagnosed for repair. There's just one MAJOR difference. You assume, and spout off at the mouth like an asshole as if that's what happens every day at every store with every product, employee and car. Anyone with 1/16th of a brain (sorry that's math - might be difficult to understand) knows that no company would stay in business for more then a few months with that type of performance. Anyone with 1/8th of a brain (oops math) knows that these are the instances that happen. It's called life. It's called business.

Oh and before i forget, even though products fail, employees have bad days etc..... so do customers. Yeah I said it, customers are sometimes the problem. They come in rude, yelling screaming trying to resolve something. Good luck with that tactic. You want to solve a problem, have a conversation like humans, like gentleman.
Open your eyes. After the bloodshot red goes away from last nights drinking binge, you'll see that a combination of many many many things makes for good and bad in business and in life every day. Of course seeing the world through shit coloured glasses, you see more bad then good. I live in a world where there's way more right then wrong by about 100 to 1 any given day. We deal with the bad, we thrive on the good.

So Mrs. Consumer Advocate, how about you provide some real advocate advice to consumers. Being a blind hater doesn't cut it!

CT Challenger

Don't forge to ignore the hostile ravings of the Angry Lying Troll.

Here are some recent resources for his work-place victims:

YorkRegion Article: Seminar aims to stomp out workplace bullying

Bullying is everyone

I'm sure that people unfortunte enough to be trapped in the Angry Lying Troll's workplace can use all the help they can get.

Having witnessed his harrassment and deep-seated hatred for women, the mentally ill and consumers in general, it's hard not to have sympathy for his poor victims.

Guest-0539

Really? Never and Always? You know this to be true or are you just a faker advocate?

Just don't like that math, not one little bit.

Write in proper English, please. We know you don't like any math.

That is why you don't understand logically and analytical writings. Trying to label others as faker is not convincing at all. Where is your evidences ? What is you logic ? Did you use your brain to analyse ?