phones, website and service counter NFG

C

Conrad

1. No one answers the phone: I've been put on hold for 10 minutes. After several repeats I asked for the manager - same thing and line hangs up twice.

2. Tire website doesn't work and employees all agree.

3. Big sale on oil and filters in flyer with no limits. I picked up 6 jugs of oil but there was only 2 filters (Honda Civic is not a common car is it?). One helpful employee suggested rain check. After 15 minutes at service counter lady tells me limit is one filter. I tell her show me where in the flyer. She says it doesn't have to be in the flyer - store policy. I put the 5 jugs of oil on the counter.

Angry CT Guy

Posted by an unregistered user
1. No one answers the phone: I've been put on hold for 10 minutes. After several repeats I asked for the manager - same thing and line hangs up twice.

3. Big sale on oil and filters in flyer with no limits. I picked up 6 jugs of oil but there was only 2 filters (Honda Civic is not a common car is it?). One helpful employee suggested rain check. After 15 minutes at service counter lady tells me limit is one filter. I tell her show me where in the flyer. She says it doesn't have to be in the flyer - store policy. I put the 5 jugs of oil on the counter.

No location, no specifics on tire website, disappointed with limit on freebies. Lmao!

Guest-0584

Thanks for sharing your experiences. I hadn't heard of the in-store limits on rain-checks being added. Yet another way from Crappy Tire to rip people off.

Then again, I stopped shopping there long ago. Luckily I have lots of choices, and there's not a single prodcut that I can't find an equivalent for somewhere that doesn't rip off their customers/victims like this.

(Gee, it sounded like somebody didn't like it when you wrote the truth about Crappy Tire - we see a lot of that anti-consumer hostility on this site.)

Angry CT Guy

Thanks for sharing your experiences. I hadn't heard of the in-store limits on rain-checks being added. Yet another way from Crappy Tire to rip people off.

Then again, I stopped shopping there long ago. Luckily I have lots of choices, and there's not a single prodcut that I can't find an equivalent for somewhere that doesn't rip off their customers/victims like this.

(Gee, it sounded like somebody didn't like it when you wrote the truth about Crappy Tire - we see a lot of that anti-consumer hostility on this site.)

LOL....it's not anti-consumer, it's anti-faker advocate. All retailers limit quantities of giveaways. It protects them from the likes of you, but of course, you already knew that.

Guest-0584

LOL....it's not anti-consumer, it's anti-faker advocate. ... It protects them from the likes of you, but of course, you already knew that.

Please don't 'feed' the Angry CT Troll by responding (Troll (Internet) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia)

In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory,[2] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[3] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.[4]

Guest-0584

interesting about rain checks

the customer could have bought an unlimited number of filters, if the store had bothered to have enough in stock

suddenly they decide to switch the rules in-store

so typical

instead of getting an unlimited number at the sale price, the customer is told they can only have 1

sounds like bait-and-switch