Admin

Administrator
Staff member
All unregistered posters have now been given a unique ID. We hope as a result the threads will be easier to follow, as you can now tell if it's the same user posting or not.

If you sign up and wish your unregistered posts be re-authored to your registered user, please contact the administrators and we will be happy to assign your posts to your registered user. Please indicate what guest number you believe to be yours. You may post your request in this thread or use the Contact Us page.

Thank you!

NOTE: IDs were assigned by date of post.

Last edited:

CT Challenger

Can we create a user called "Angry CT Guy", and assign his various IP addresses to him?

Looks like 0347, 0377, 0497, 0429, 0481 and 0508.

Angry CT Guy has posted over 1300 anti-consumer rants!

Makes me wonder who he's been telling about "600 sucks sites", and who's been the lucky recipient of all the "donate" recommendations :)

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Sure we can create an "Angry CT Guy" but...

I am 99.9% positive these posters are the same guy:

Guest-0497
Guest-0429
Guest-0481
Guest-0508

At this point, I am not reasonably convinced that Guest-0347 and Guest-0377 are the same poster as above. Which posts of 0347 and 0377 do you believe proves he/she is in fact the above 4 posters?

CT Challenger

Sure we can create an "Angry CT Guy" but...

I am 99.9% positive these posters are the same guy:

Guest-0497
Guest-0429
Guest-0481
Guest-0508

At this point, I am not reasonably convinced that Guest-0347 and Guest-0377 are the same poster as above. Which posts of 0347 and 0377 do you believe proves he/she is in fact the above 4 posters?

Mr. 0377 only posted from March 1st to 11th.

Then Mr. 0429 took over, and started posting on March 20th. But stopped on May 19th.

Mr. 0481 picked up the slack the next day, May 20th, and called it quits on June 3rd.

Then our buddy 508 got going: June 22nd, and didn't stop until post #479, on Oct. 20th.

Logic says it's the same guy, switching IP addresses once in a while. That's why there's zero over-lap.

But our pal 0347? He started on November 1st almost a year ago. Kept going, posting 390 times, right up until Oct. 21st. But he wrote the same basic thing as all the other posts.

Over and over again.

Sounds like just one person, writing all these posts.

Every one of them with anti-consumer sentiments.

CT Challenger

Every one of them with anti-consumer sentiments.

Oh, wait.

There was one about a "New store in Port Elgin Ontario".

Not strictly speaking anti-consumer.

So, not every one of the 390. Only 389, LOL!

Then again, the post might encourgage consumers to shop there, where they would encounter unwritten "repair only" policies, unwritten rules about "unopened" packages, and about the packages themselves needing to be "in the original condition".

Oh, and "exchange only" policies.

And unwritten "restocking fee" policies.

Gee, maybe it IS anti-consumer, to even tell people about a new store, without warning them first about how much it sucks!

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Fair enough one stops the other starts...

...they are now one user "Angry CT Guy"

CTH8R

Fair enough one stops the other starts...

...they are now one user "Angry CT Guy"

I think we jumped the gun on Guest-0347.

Just because he says very similar things to the other CT Defender, doesn't mean he's the same guy.

There were enough differences to suggest it might be a 2nd CT Guy. The main thing is, he posted from the same IP for almost a year, while the other guy hopped from one IP to another.

I think we should keep them separate - maybe call 0347 "Angry Defender"?

CT Challenger

I see that guest-0425 only posted between March 14th and 19th. Right in between Guests 0377 and 0429, and with very similar wording.

So, also just Angry CT Guy, posting from another IP.

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
OK i will make Guest-0347 Angry Defender and I will merge guest-0425 with Angry CT Guy.

CTH8R

Wow!

Are you sure that "lawguy" is really just CT Me in disguise?

I mean, lawguy swore up & down that he wasn't a dealer, had called Crappy Tire to get warranty information, etc.

And it turns out that was all faked?

"LOL Hilarious!"

CT Challenger

Fascinating.

And not long ago Angry CT Guy wrote:

Any deception is fraud.

I wonder how consumers feel about Angry CT Guy / Lawguy deceiving them repeatedly on this site?

Do the CT People consider Angry CT Guy / Lawguy to be guilty of the crime of "fraud"? The very accusation they've so often leveled at innocent consumers?

Last edited:

CT Challenger

If you sign up and wish your unregistered posts be re-authored to your registered user, please contact the administrators and we will be happy to assign your posts to your registered user. Please indicate what guest number you believe to be yours. You may post your request in this thread or use the

I've posted as Guest-0419 and Guest-423. Please assign these to "CT Challenger".

Thank you!