CTH8R

Lily Flacks I don't want your commercials, or how you now organize your stores so that my view is blocked at every turn, and that your store employees don't make the efforts they once did. Please do NOT post on my Facebook anymore!!!!!!!

CTH8R

Edward C Smith I normally don't say much , but this is just spam in my daily feed. Sure there was a time when I practacly lived at Canadian tire, 30 years ago, when they had quality products. When I could run in for a couple nuts and bolts, or a hand full of nails. But that quality just isn't there any more, and the do it yourselfer has to by bulk these days cause everything is packaged.
And is CT even Canadian anymore? Or is it just another corporate giant. I know a lot of the stores are now private owner operators, that don't have to honor the flyers.
And if you're ever in Yarmouth NS, be carefully what you say. I've seen the operator phisicaly beat up 3 custemers, for pointing out the flyer prices.
No it's not the store it once was. I know the store better then the employees.
I just hate all the spam, it fills my mail box, it fills my email, and now it's all over my facebook. Enough already.

Last edited:

CTH8R

Ron Hyatt While Canadian Tire spend a lot of money on cute Xmas commercials its too bad they dont put that money towards customer service courses for their employees.

CTH8R

Charles Barton Tip #24: ticking off your customers with unsolicited postings is not a good way to do business.

Bryner Otto Smedegaard biggest rip off ever. baught a husky chainsaw not knowing it was a crummy re badged poulan , worked 5 times and never since ha

CTH8R

Steven Cedrone It would be great if you had things you said you had in the flyers... Nothing more disappointing that seeing your big giant mega stores full of crap no one wants/needs clogging up the isles and walkways. How about actually having a large quantity of sale items instead of having to drive around to multiple locations only to find no one has the item you are looking for, even on day 1 of the sale. This happens every time you have an actual good sale (You know the kind of sale where you haven't jacked up the prices in the weeks prior only to lower it and say "SAVE 50%" when it's actually not... You wouldn't need these enticing 1 day offers if you would just do what folks at Walmart do... "WORK FOR THE CUSTOMER AND GIVE THEM WHAT THEY WANT" Like Service, price, selection...Key word for you guys should be "SERVICE" because your service currently SUCKS as best! Plus being Canadian you would attract Canadians away from Walmart and other American businesses which actually have the items they say are on sale at a price that is actually a sale and not lowered from a jacked up previous price... Consumers aren't stupid little minions you know. I would love it if your corporate higher-ups would remove their heads from their rear-ends and just spend a week in each of the competitors stores looking at why the competitors have you beat in so many ways... Then I would once again shop at Canadian Tire and we would once again have a brand that we can be proud of nationally.

CTH8R

Mark Bossi Even though I checked online to make sure an item was in stock ... we had to visit three stores before we found one with the stock on display (the first two told us "it was in the warehouse" ... sigh ...). Oh, well - at least we finally found them before the hockey practice (and were able to give them out to our goalies before the Christmas holidaze)

CTH8R

Unwanted postings continue, too:

Charles Barton After this campaign of invading my privacy on Facebook, rest assured, I will not be invading your stores for a long time.
Keep your card!

Charley Ghanem How can such a wonderful company have such terrible customer service?

On the useless CT responses to complaints:

Guy Laurin oh wait CT... I got this one...!! Shelly, please contact our customer service as we would like to assist you further with your question. customerservice@canadiantire.com... too easy... oh Shelly.. I hope you get some one that cares..!!

Bryner Otto Smedegaard I've had enough of your customer service ha

And, the usual:

Darryl Minsky Cdn tire sux

CTH8R

More from Steven:

Steven Cedrone CTC, in regards to this post "Steven, strong customer service is important, we would like to hear more. Please contact customer service customerservice@canadiantire.com." I have sent letters and e-mails to your company over the past few years with specific incidents and store numbers and have received only form letters back in the mail/e-mail that you would follow up on it etc. Nothing has changed and so I don't shop at your stores anymore as the only way to make you learn it seems is to vote with my wallet at a competitor... It's so sad but the Americans have us beat 10-fold in service at their stores... :eek:(

CTH8R

Margaret March Just don't try to return things that break or unsuitable...chances are you will get the worst service ever...at least here in mount perl it works that way.

Jim Barclay Sorry jean Yves and Theresa but CTC sucks. They make cute commercials but I've learned a long time ago to not shop there. Yes it is still a Canadian company but it screws so many people. Not only its 'customers' but its employees as well. I'm proud to be Canadian. CTC doesn't deserve to use the word Canada in their name anymore.

CTH8R

Paul Floyd Tip # 25...

Never patronize businesses that pay to spam your Facebook news feed!

Fiona Melkioty please do not send me corporate propoganda!

Tammy Gislason Ack!!! I've been hacked!!

n Offill Fucking ads on Facebook now? Quit this please.

CTH8R

Stephane Dumais Canadian tire should listen to my advice or suffer the fate of zellers. Its easy. Everytime product overlap with wallmart Canadian tire should not sell it. Instead move in more hunting fishing and camping gear especially cast iron cooking equipment. Create the market Canadian tire had a success with. Bring in higher quality fishing camping gear, bikes and hunting goods. Focus on Your brand for canadians.

CTH8R

Jennifer Murrell-Nadon Last time I checked Facebook was a free service to its users. Just like Canadian tire, Facebook has a business end and wants to make money. This started 6 months ago, you will only see more and more companies continue to do this so if you don't like it, get off of the "free" social networking site and stick to email. Personally, it doesn't bother me, just keep scrolling, it's not like they are posting on your wall.

Jenn Davis Find some other fucking way to make money Facebook.

CTH8R

Merry Christmas to all - even the lying b*st*rds at Crappy Tire.

May they learn to see the Christmas Season as a time to respect their fellow man - instead of seeing it as a good opportunity to cheat him.

Last edited:

CTH8R

Rob McIntosh Lynd I never did like the Canadian tire page and the posts are still here. Its invasive advertising that you paid for! Tell fb to stop putting it on my news feed or you will permanently lose a customer! I'm stubborn like that, and you happen to do all of our mechanical work too.....

CTH8R

Brian Kent Met with a very nasty and rude cashier at the Canadian Tire in Bridgewater Nova Scotia. Reported the ruckus to the weak kneed manager who refused to do anything. He admitted the store had some problems but didn't have the balls to request the cashier to apologize. Mediocrity rules.

CTH8R

Ahmed Nazir Bitijoor Why should I spend $60 or more to get $15.00 in the first place. Crapytires is trying to trick you spend more money into their stores. not only their product sucks their service sucks too.

Dan McIntosh Instead of giving away promo cards, put the money into improving customer service. That would be a much more effective way of earning back my business, which Canadian Tire lost long ago.

CTH8R

Kenny Alan Hallam drove all the way to town goddamme store is not even opened thanks ct you do say wednesday dec 26th on yore add !

John John Eapen Your Airport Road and Queen store in Brampton has the worst customer service. This is the second time I've gone in to buy something that showed in stock only to wait 30 mins to be told your staff can't find it. On top of that what's the point of your raincheck service if I have to keep calling to check if the item is in stock? You just lost a $200 sale today. I think I'll buy it online and spend more and at least walk away happy. Seriously you guys need to work on updating inventory and really helping people better not making them wait for ever! I think I'm going to shop at Walmart from now on!

CTH8R

Michael Anderson Mills Epic Fail Canadian Tire....
1 Day sale Dec. 26th and your not open.. Just like your way off putting items on sale that none of your stores have stock off..
Really questioning why I continue to shop at your stores.

Bert Cervo Merry Christmas my friend! They sold us here in Whitehorse a dead tree! We don't like them! Haha had to go in the bush at -32C to get a proper Yukon tree

Lori-Renee Smith No thanks! You have far too many inferior products at superior prices....ex. you have product you paid $5 for and you marked it up to $50 plus. Also your damaged product could be sold at cost or less, and donated to charity instead of put in a crusher so it is not useable and then thrown out.....keep your $15 promo, you need it more than us :D

John Windisman I did go to Canadian Tire and there was a large sign on the lights saying at least 25% off. I grabbed some and went to see what the price was and it scanned at the same price that was scanned 3 weeks ago. I asked someone why are they scanning incorrectly - they said that WAS the sale price. Not nice when stores mislead will FALSE regular pricing! Shame on you Canadian Tire!!

Monica Burrows CANADIAN TIRE SUCKS!!! EVERY THING i BUY HAS SOMETHING MISSING i THINK THEIR QUALITY CONTROL IS NON EXISTANT!

Last edited:

CTH8R

Josh Sutton One of your employees wouldn't know where your 'pine' trees were if asked. Worst service, at least at my fredericton store local

Darryl Lent IF YOU BUY IT AT CANADIAN TIRE>>>>>>>>IT SERVES YA RIGHT >>>>when it fucks up and you need help...all they have is a shitload of EXCUSES .........

Tobias Loopkey Sucks ass with a side of crappy customer service.

CTH8R

Harold Smith Please don't advertise your trash on my page. I am not interested. If I should decide that I want to buy some trash from you, I know where your store is located. Go away!!!!

Jackson Marfleet I will never shop at Canadian tire again in my life anyway because their service is garbage...keep your fifteen bucks.