CTH8R

So, Crappy Tire once again decided to waste some money, and pay Facebook to spam Canadians about the dopey saw-horse that nobody likes.

This has inspired the usual out-pouring of anti-Crappy Tire sentiment.

But there is also an out-pouring of anti-saw-horse sentiment, like this one:

John I.: Need a hand losing your leg? This rickety hunk o junk should do nicely!

CTH8R

Travis Co.: i wonder how many more times in my lifetime will i be ripped off by you guys? absolutely pathetic customer service!

CTH8R

Sherry M.: I bought Christmas decorations there on clearance and tried to take it back a couple of days later...they wouldn't take it back...they said there were lots of signs saying they couldn't be returned..I hadn't seen any...and it was ONLY a couple of days

CTH8R

There's also a spam-fest going on, about 'rate our crappy products'.

(Although they only want you if you'll over all the Chinese crap they sell, such as the crappy saw-horse. That way, they can misrepresent crappy products as being "approved by Canadians - just like you").

Anyway, here's a typical reaction:

Volker S.: Quality? I do not think so, I bought a tent and it lasted 3 month before it ripped, and got a whooping 20 dollar gift card for the trouble

CTH8R

Jason P.: If thats the easy up tent its garbage. Used mine couple times and it broke trying to take tent down. Also cust svc is usually poor called numerous times to verify if they had stock they always say no i would then go to the store to see it on shelf. Other then that its a good store

CTH8R

Lotsa tent troubles!

Brent W.: my mom was just going through the same thing what frauds scams no customer service me and my mom again many years of buying products will not visit or buy any thing from Canadian tire again

Brent W.: holes in the screen did not make it unstable, the thing was unstable in the first place 2 weeks and it started collapsing on the one side, there were holes in the screen when she open it to set it up.. shes not doing well so did not have the energy at that time to drive 45 min to the next town.. gazebo was a waste of money and not a well made product broadstone and Canadian tire when we tried to bring it back very poor customer service and plain out would not help us.

CTH8R

Tugz T.: Your power tools last only half way into the first job then they break...then there's your customer service, absolutely the worst. Totally unknowledgable staff....especially your auto parts people...dumber than a tree stump

CTH8R

Reza Z.: poor customer service . Not professional at all. They need to change their strategy or they will lose a lot of customers, they might even bankrupt in near future if they keep going the way they are going . They lost me as their customer .

CTH8R

Sandi N.: do not buy any yardworks items. They will NOT stand by their product under warranty! We bought a chainsaw from them...used it once, sort of...it started and that was about it...CT would not refund the money and Yardworks would not honor the warranty. We had it fixed on our dime..and the problem with it was from the manufacturer.

CTH8R

Chris D.: l had to return a gift that l bought someone who already had one...l felt like l was commiting a crime, the way the lady looked at me as she was inspecting the box looking for ANYTHING to find wrong with it. Was not a comfortable feeling, and a situation l hope l won't need to go through that again.

CTH8R

Simple W.: Ya they sell crap... I have spent over $50,000 in previous years, quit shopping there a year ago because everything I get from there breaks. J used to buy everything there, tools, household items, pet food and supplies, all my hunting, fishing and camping gear. auto parts... i basically spent my paycheques there for years.... Even the expensive stuff. Just bought a powerwasher 2 summers ago. Think it works this summer? $499 down the drain! Not to mention the 3 automotive batteries I've purchased there in 3 1/2 years. All now sitting in my garage floor, useless as they won't hold a charge. I've bought all 3 of their battery lines. All junk... And the saga goes on... Mastercraft dremels. I've killed 4 in the last year and a half. Mastercraft angle grinders, same thing. I use them all the time for work and they don't last for beans.... I've bought the brand new and had em last only a day! Bought one of those nice yard canopies last summer. $119 bucks. Ripped apart 2 weeks later in a "mild" wind storm, wouldn't replace it... Bought a tv from there for my girlfriend last Christmas and the screen was broken when we got it home. Canadian tire in Peterborough said it was me who broke it.... In the box... No return, no exchange... Brand new 42 inch tv.... sittin in my bedroom closet, never even been watched!! And on and on... But I'm sure customer service will make it all better :( ill shop home hardware and napa until then... Not impressed!!!

CTH8R

Can anyone pick out the theme that weaves like a subtle thread through these Facebook posts from today???

Basch R.: canandian tire sucksssssssssssssssssss

Ken W.: cdn tire sucks

Wayne H.: CT sucks

CTH8R

Jeffrey B.: Pretty sad to see all the problems and ctc won't do anything. Boycott them everyone they need a wake up call. I to am going to court with them they could of killed me with their bad workmanship