CTH8R

Well, Louise, it depends on whether or not you're talking about The Moaner:

Louise K.D.: I commented about 2 weeks ago about poor customer service at the Langley store regarding a bike and the amount paid and it coming on sale. I was told to email customer service, which I did. No one answered my email or my comment. Hello - do you care about unsatisfied customers????

CTH8R

I see the Fishing License spam has been re-activated:

Tracy M.: I would never ever buy fishing gear, bait, or anything of value from that store

CTH8R

Gren W.: Canadian Tire ! What a bunch ! Duh, I think I'll put a worm on this fly line ! You go in to ANY CTC store and inquire about flies or reels or rods and they look at you like you're a moron ! They know jack about the 'purist' sport !

CTH8R

A common sentiment. Is The Moaner really 100% sure that all is well with their crappy store?

Mary K.: Anything not bought at Canadian Tire!!

CTH8R

Oh No!

A simul-spam with the ridiculous battery-powered chain-saw thread!

Roderick B.: The saw is not even running ... you are for ever getting screwed over !

Roderick B.: Time to move on,can. Tire is just stuck in ppl heads like maple leaf bologna,there are lots of stores sell better chain saws for just as good of a price or anything else and better quality to. Can. Tire it seems you are for ever taking things back for Repairs !!!

CTH8R

David J.: I am wondering the Canadians who have tested this saw?? Like me. Canadian tire if you want to p.m. me on who actually "tests" these. Because u say Canadians like me. Well if it will cut up the foot and half round maple tree in one charge that my saw goes through like butter. I'll say it works. Send me one To try for a week. I'll "test" it. Maybe it is for cutting saplings. I doubt I will hear back but bring on challenge.

CTH8R

John V.: Oh look you're enclosed in a glass case so that when you cut yourself you won't squirt your blood all over people. LOL

1wildhorse

oh hang on lets all buy this battery powered chainsaw....and obviously when it doesnt work properly it has to go for repair....then when the repair makes little difference we can buy another one which the manager will graciously give us a small discount on....and this one also has an astronomical chance to work properly....sorry h8r i know the guy meant differently,but a faux pas is a faux pas.....

CTH8R

You sure do know your return policies:

David L.: Remember: 30 days to return for a refund if it is defective (after that "repair only"), but NO refund if you just don't like it!

CTH8R

Gotta love that Chain Saw Spam!

Garth C.: Tried three greenworks products at different times and they all just died in a short period of time. I just can't give CT any loyalty or my business anymore. They sell products that simply do not perform and I hate their ads popping up on my news feed.

Garth C.: Seems FB was updated and your posts are removed however it saddens me that this is all you address and no comment is made about the lack of quality in your greenworks products.

CTH8R

I see CT is doing 'maintenance' again ....

Michaël M.: Funny how my post got deleted....probably because it said this was a crappy product and because I was plugging Husqvarna and Stihl...

CTH8R

Chain saw:

Steve S.: notice the canadian tire dude isn't coming on here anymore...? You can't fight people who know a bad product when they see it. So they hush up and hope we all go away....heh...heh...

CTH8R

Oh-oh!

Dyno D.: Bought their battery weed whacker worked twice now doesnt hold a charge. Brought back exchanged and same thing.