CTH8R

Jason L:
@Canadian Tire.

Why would we contact customer service at Head Office? What exactly will the minimum wage telemarketer do when an independently owned store rips me off?

Are you actually empowered to do anything in a he said/she said argument with the independent owner?

CT Challenger

I am certain that, upon learning of this outrageous behaviour on the part of Crappy Tire, their new Social Media Team will SPRING into ACTION ... And immediately delete the post!

Roger Poisson After one year and still being told to contact Customer service, I have yet to still be contacted!!! Why do you lie to your customers and not respond to my e-mails? I'm spreading the word of your lousy service and non compliance of my issues. Canadian tire does not care about customers or customer service.
Like · Reply · 6 hours ago via mobile

CTH8R

Patrick T.: remember when you could actually buy car parts and stuff to FIX your home and people who were working there were over 30yo and had experience.....
not anymore

CTH8R

A good summary from Dianne:

Dianne N.: Just I don't even know why Canadian tire has an auto service department, they have consistently proven to have poor service and customer care. Better yet, everytime they advertise a "deal" on Facebook they get nothing but negative feedback. Yah, that's smart advertising! Get a grip and grab a brain!

CTH8R

An insider's view .... does The Social Media Team know about this guy, and how to black-list him??

Jim M.: Ctc customer relations have NO power to resolve anything whatsoever ,,, yes they cant give you a 10.00 CTC gift card ... yeah . Trust me I worked their for 13 years > I decided what would or would not be done . Not CTC customer relations.

CTH8R

Gordon S.: ... never got reciept with power tool I bought, and went to return when had issue with it and would not warranty it. ...

CTH8R

Gotta like this one!!!

Ryan S.: Buyer beware. If you look at all the comments people have posted on the other advertisements here you can see. Canadian tire has the worst customer service,mechanics,equipment,management ever. Ill never bring ny car there again. Or shop there

CTH8R

Christine P.W.: I avoid CT at all costs. I've bought a few tools there only because they were on sale. Return policy is horrible, and customer service is bad. The garage is brutal and they are dishonest and take advantage of women who bring in their vehicles. Too many bad experiences for me! Cake boss is cool, but won't bring me to CT

CTH8R

Fran W.: CT in Prince George BC, has terrible customer service in all their depts, can never find anyone to help. Sale prices are gd when they actually have the product advertised. Return policy is a joke. Spent big bucks there on MCard & found out they don't give out CT MONEY on credit purchases if u don't use their own card. Last time shopping there for me

CTH8R

Kat Bender Horrible service from the floor people! Good luck finding anyone even on a dead day, when you do they call to another person to ask the question you just asked and sometimes a 3rd.

CTH8R

I see CT's check finally cleared - the one they wrote to Facebook, to pay them to spam Canadians. Here are the predictable responses:

Prishika P.: Returning or exchanging anything there is impossible. Last time I was there for an exchange I was 7 months pregnant! They made me repackage everything cuz it wasn't done right. 1 hr later I walked out with out even buying anything.

CTH8R

Christine H.: They never have the sale items advertised. I can't even purchase accessories or replacement parts for their own brand of tools. Customer service isn't even worth mentioning. Do your research them go get what you need. No one there has a clue.

CTH8R

It's nice to hear some complaints from the ladies for a change! Thanks, CT, for including in your spam-ographic!

Yolanda G.: Worst service! Purchase an item then goes on 50% sale the next day and they will do nothing about it! Would not even allow me to return the item and then re-buy it at the sale price. Since then I take the flyers and price match at Walmart a lot better service and returns are not a headache!!

CTH8R

Ok ... are there ANY ladies who DON'T hate CT???

Jodee B.C.: Can never find help, without walking around the store looking for help, only to be told I'm not in that dept! Really!! My husband bought luggage only to find out as soon as he packed and started pulling it, the rivets came apart!!!

CTH8R

And .... the inevitable 'meta-post', when somebody notices just how MUCH people HATE Crappy Tire!

Ryan S.: Its funny how there as so many complaints from people, yet canadian tire has not done anything to try and improve the situation at all. Guess all they care about is stealing and scamming from innocent people..what a shame.

CTH8R

And .... yet again ... CT invents ... a BRAND NEW way to suck!

Corrie D.B.D.: Booo!!! Canadian Tire sells expired propane tanks!!!

CTH8R

And ... the inevitable 'calling' of CT on their bogus Robo-Replies:

Leota S.: If u look anyone (that I've seen so far) making these types of comments has the same reply from this page? They don't care what we have to say they just want it to appear as they do

CTH8R

Amy A.R.: I bought a dresser from Canadian tire on march 13, 2013. Its already been at the dump since august. All I had in it was baby clothes. Drawers came off tracks. Then the front part of drawer eventually came off. Learned my lesson to buy that crap there...