CTH8R

A Kathleen S.: My experiences with Canadian Tire are pretty much all bad. You have a lousy return policy and I avoid shopping there as much as possible. Also when ever you post these crappy messages on my Facebook, I always try to post something back regarding your lousy store. Stop posting on my page Canadian Tire. You are a terrible store!

CTH8R

Mike M.: Today I stopped off at CT to see if they had what I wanted. I asked an employee right away and he looked it up and said they had 27 of that product. He did not bring me to that product but told me where it was located. I went to where he said they were and there was none in the case where it was locked up. I had to go find him and tell him there was only 1 in the case as I wanted more than just 1. When he finally arrived, he said he didn't realized they were locked up. He opened up the case and handed the product to another employee to bring up to the cash registers. He called the warehouse for them to bring more out and I waited for the longest time. When they couldn't find the product, he did manage to find a couple more but I had a rain check for more than what they had. He told me that the rest was on the truck and told me to come back in a couple hrs. I was pissed at that point. I went up to cash with what I had and told him the number I had of that item. I told him that someone had taken it for me so he called that department. They told the cashier they didn't have anymore. That's when I lost it and yelled and screamed until the girl who took it in the first place clued in and came over with the product. I am sooooo pissed at CT right now. All I can say is Undercover Boss. Get the hint.

CTH8R

Donny B.: I had my tool box malfunction. All the beatings fell out of one of the droors the response was send it away and we will replace it. Hmmm hello shipping on something that weights close to 500 pounds. No thanks. Canadian tire can stick there life time warranty.

CTH8R

I agree with THIS guy!

Dustin J.P.: I will never get bored of the comments on Canadian tires differnt post... lol

CTH8R

Nick F.: I was told once that a good company doesn't need to advertise, and that if a customer is treated with respect and honesty they will return. Canadian tire you fail. Keep spending millions on advertising you need it.

1wildhorse

i believe i already said something about that lol.im just picturing the crappy battery operated poulan chainsaw as that im sure we have all seen.things that spring to mind here.
1)how many did they actually use up in the making of the 30 second ad?we have to assume at least 3 didnt work at all and had to be sent out for repair
maybe 2-3 that had bits missing out of the box,a couple of batteries that didnt charge properly etc.then the ones that actually worked until you tried to cut something with it.i think we are probably up to about 15 now.
2)whats the eye protection for?maybe its to stop injury when bits fly off of the chainsaw....
then theres the one with the mastercrap battery products.same applies.honestly i cant watch a CT ad these days without having a good old chuckle.
on the flip side its annoying that some innocents will actually fall for this crap and buy stuff there again in their lives.
thankfully the rest of us are now a little older and a little wiser.

CTH8R

And about that 'chainsaw spam' ...

Bob H.: WOW 3/4" hardwood, should blast right through all the 3/4" diameter trees I cut down!! These guys sure had me fooled!

CTH8R

Roger P.: A true getting the run around fact about Canadian tire. So I get brutally ripped off and this person on here keeps telling me to contact Customer service and so I do. I emailed them like over a 100 Times and called but no one ever calls back. Then finally after a year I get an email back from a generated machine and tells my all Canadian tire stores are privately owned. So honestly..... Who and where do you complain to and who helps people with issues and complaints? No one at all. Canadian tire you guys are liars and rip off artists

Roger P.: Nobody in head office or anywhere seems to care about customers or proper ways to deal with major issues so I guess the only way to deal with this is say I'll see you Canadian tire in court

CTH8R

Doug S.: The last time i bought fishing stuff from C.T.C the worms were almost dead,the 12lb test line i bought broke while putting it on my reel,and the number 3 hooks the eye was too big the hook slipped right off the leader. I am never buying fishing stuff trom there ever again. By the way real live minnows,or live bait in general are and always be the best bait.

CTH8R

Bill W.: We pride ourselves in customer service????
It should read "don't shop here and you'll have a great experience!"
Great place to shop unless you want correct answers or something fixed

CTH8R

Remember the "Eco Fee" cash-grab that CT tried to pull off, a few years ago in Ontario?

Seems they are at it again, this time with HST:

James G.G.: Customer service should not be aguing with a client just because they don't know how or don't want to. The really stupid part is they occupied two employees for probably 1/2 an hour paying them and incuring other costs (benifits) to argue over what, a buck. Instead, they could have called and found out how.

CTH8R

Beau P.: every reply by Canadian Tire is generic..they all say to contact them and that they will be in touch...doubt it!

CTH8R

Hmm, did CT burn through their Spam budget already?

Not much activity on their web site - I'm sure Facebook will be able to survive somehow without all that CT marketing revenue ...

CTH8R

Never mind! CT's cheque cleared! LMAO!

On the "fall road trip" spam:

Petra M.: Canadian Tire has always been a bad store for customer service. not sure why they are bothering to ask above comments to reply to them. nothing will change. they have been like this for so many years , its unreal I stopped having car repairs done there over 20 years now. my car broke down,,, towed there and they said my battery needed to be charged. left car there, picked it up when ready and next morning... car didn't start. Got a boost, drove to another service station and there I was told AND shown the problem. Distributor cap had cracks in it. told him I had it day before @ Cdn. Tire and was charged nearly 30 bux... he changed it for me for free as I was ripped off from Cdn Tire. Car started perfectly after that. Went back to complain to Cdn Tire, they didn't give 2 hoots! That's customer service eh! I will never go there and when someone says they going there... I talk them out of it! Please don't reply to this Cdn Tire. Just typing the truth and nothing has or ever will change with your stores! Whether its in Mb or Ab.

CTH8R

Ohhhh yeah!

Penny H.: Who knew you'd have to call the RCMP to shop at the Fort St John Canadian Tire? Computer crashed after purchase, however the Visa terminal did not. Teller could not print the receipt, called the manager. The manager insisted the transaction had not been paid for. The teller earned a stern glare for agreeing that yes, indeed the transaction had cleared before the crash. The manager called Visa and they gave an authorization number that the transaction did indeed clear. Pulled up online banking and showed manager transaction. She could not find it in their system, so would not issue a receipt nor a refund and kept insisting that the products had not been paid for. 2 hours later I involved the RCMP, all of a sudden the manager decided she should resolve the issue. I have an RCMP file number and lodged a complaint to ensure that I can have the amount reversed from my Visa!! Will not be shopping at Canadian Tire again any time soon..... I truly had better things to do with those hours wasted waiting for a manager to deal with an issue that was an 'in store' issue!

1wildhorse

actually i think its about time i started spamming the facebook page again....things have been a little quiet there lately...not sure how many deleted posts you need to get a permanent ban but im sure it wont take long!canadian tire is by far the worst place that i ever shopped at and to think i was once loyal to the red triangle of pure CRAP....

CTH8R

On the "fall road trip" spam:

Dody D.: So here's the thing.. CAnadian Tire can show all the wonderful country roads it wants, but they can't change what's apparently lacking with their customer service.