CTH8R

Lisa S.L.: Almost 2 weeks since I was bullied by the Manager at the Richmond Hill location - called a liar - called defective , spoken over and still nothing back from my emails to customer service. Shameful, outrageous behavior!!!

CTH8R

Lisa S.L.: Almost 2 weeks since I was bullied by the Manager at the Richmond Hill location - called a liar - called defective , spoken over and still nothing back from my emails to customer service. Shameful, outrageous behavior!!!

Cute kid picture, CT?

Lisa S..L: Good thing there were no children with me 2 weeks ago at the Richmond Hill location to witness me being bullied by Manager, David Martins who also called me a liar and defective. Still nothing from customer service. Tell me again how you care about your customer's shopping experience Canadian Tire!

CTH8R

Stan E.: Good luck with that. Unless you bought your lights someplace else you will go bankrupt replacing them. Your christmas lights suck. AND they are way over priced. Are you aware that the same 70 light c6 strands you sell for over 20$ a package are available at a grocery store for 7.50$ a pack. Rip off

Stan E.: There isnt really anything to discuss. Your lights are way over priced. They come from the same distributor (ive checked) and as such they are undoubtedly made by the same manufacturer. It is outrageous that you charge the prices you do for what is in my opinion a product that is poorly made and potentially dangerous. Cold solder joints easily come apart and have the potential to energize aluminum flashings. Add some sidewalk salt and it is very possible for someone to be electrocuted. Enjoy your good feelings that come at the risk of consumer safety.

CTH8R

Kaitlin M.: Does anyone know how to actually talk to anyone at this company? Last week I waited on hold for 40 mins and was hung up on then waited on hold for another hour and a half and still nothing. I then sent an email right after that (again a week and a half ago) and still no response.

Kaitlin M.: ha that's hilarious there wasn't a case number because I can't get throught to anyone and funny how I put a complaint on here and I FINALLY get an email back as generic and useless as it may be

CTH8R

Beau Heaton @canadiantire your new Christmas commercials are hilarious, good stuff. But I've got a complaint about your return policy. I purchased some tire chains for a trip and then couldn't make it so I tried to return them (brand new, in the box, with receipt) and was told that they could only be returned within 24 hours of purchase. If that's the return policy for tire chains, why wouldn't the customer be informed of this? Up until now I've been more than satisfied with the return policy on most products, but this seems a bit unfair. Please private message me or reply back. Thank you

It's been, what? Five DAYS???

Beau H.: Unfortunately @canadiantire customer service hasn't replied to me yet. Is that common?

Sadly, 'Yes', Beau. All too common, at Crappy Tire.

Last edited:

CTH8R

Laura D. L.: Why bother they won't do anything anyway. I had a complaint about two staff in one visit and the manager was mortified but nothing was done.

CTH8R

Crappy Tire would like Holly to 'reach out to them':

Holly S.: Emailed customer service a few days ago waiting for a response please!! Would like to know how to get what I am after

So, how did Crappy do??

Holly S.: Still waiting on a reply !!!!!!!! Canadian Tire

LMAO!

CTH8R

Trevor M.: Worst customer service retail store, employees do not know product, worst reward points program (used to be the best), bad store hours, horable corporate polocies. I teach my children to stay clear of this store!

CTH8R

Tell us what you REALLY think, LOL!

Lisa S.L.: Canadian Tire Customer Service is such a joke! They are so ineffective. They will string you along - lead you around in circles and then basically tell you that they can't help you - too bad so sad. Really!? So people you should know that CANADIAN TIRE SUPPORTS & CONDONES THE FACTS THAT THEIR MANAGERS BULLY, INSULT, HARASS & CALL THEIR CUSTOMERS NAMES!!! THEY DO NOT PRACTICE ACCOUNTABILITY WHEN IT COMES TO INVESTIGATING SUCH COMPLAINTS. THEY DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOU - THE CUSTOMER!!

CTH8R

Sandra H.: So annoyed at CT. Purchase work boots for employee yesterday at noon, returned to exchange for smaller size today at noon and was refused. The boots were tried on here in the shop so the soles were dusty but CT employees claim they look worn. Bull!! and I have the pics to prove it.

CTH8R

It's been, what? Five DAYS???

Beau H.: Unfortunately @canadiantire customer service hasn't replied to me yet. Is that common?

Sadly, 'Yes', Beau. All too common, at Crappy Tire.

"Unable"??? What they really mean is,"Are choosing not to".

Beau H.: Here's another fact: Dear Customer,

Thank you for contacting our office regarding the tire chains purchased at Canadian Tire.

Tire chains sold at Canadian Tire cannot be returned for a refund or credit. Exchange for unused chains for a different size within 72 hours of the original purchase date, with proof of purchase, may be accepted. Due to the nature of their use, the chains do not carry any warranty or guarantee.

We have reviewed your situation and understand your frustration however, as per the policy outlined above we are unable to provide you with a refund.

We thank you for providing us with the opportunity to respond.

Sincerely,

Corporate Customer Relations
Canadian Tire Corporation Limited

CTH8R

Sandra C.: is this a store police or a canadian tire policy coz i may not shop at canadian tire at all
bring this young man back or we spread the word
Merry Christmas is a CANADIAN tradition
Jane E.S.:
Going to go on a rant! My son has just been told not to come into work at
Canada's Christmas store (yes, Canadian Tire south end Sudbury) because
he says Merry Christmas!! Merry
Christmas was posted in Canada's Christmas store but was taken down when
he pointed it out. What a double standard!!!! I am asking that any of
my friends that shop there, please make a point of saying Merry
Christmas to all the managers. Not impressed and please share!

CTH8R

Gwendolyn N: so glad CT is celebrating this Johnathan. What a shame you haven't the foresight to celebrate one of your employees who has been censured for his stance on Christmas. We as Proud Canadians still fall under a constitution which mandates "freedom of speech"....our family will no longer be shopping at Canadian Tire in Sudbury due to CT's draconian measures against this young man. MERRY Christmas

CTH8R

Tell us what you REALLY think, LOL!

Lisa S.L.: Canadian Tire Customer Service is such a joke! They are so ineffective. They will string you along - lead you around in circles and then basically tell you that they can't help you - too bad so sad. Really!? So people you should know that CANADIAN TIRE SUPPORTS & CONDONES THE FACTS THAT THEIR MANAGERS BULLY, INSULT, HARASS & CALL THEIR CUSTOMERS NAMES!!! THEY DO NOT PRACTICE ACCOUNTABILITY WHEN IT COMES TO INVESTIGATING SUCH COMPLAINTS. THEY DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOU - THE CUSTOMER!!

Lisa S.L.: ... FB is a place for freedom of expression. If you don't like what I have to say- don't read it ... The point is not that I am unhappy and I should shop elsewhere. The point is that The company where I chose to shop offers sub standard service and then chose to ignore that and refuse to be accountable. Perhaps accountability is not a concept you are familiar with? By your flip response it would not surprise. Have a great day .

CTH8R

Stephen D.: Had a counter person give me crap about returning a bunch of faulty car parts after counting over $150 in physical CT money for someone.

CTH8R

Lisa S.L.: ... FB is a place for freedom of expression. If you don't like what I have to say- don't read it ... The point is not that I am unhappy and I should shop elsewhere. The point is that The company where I chose to shop offers sub standard service and then chose to ignore that and refuse to be accountable. Perhaps accountability is not a concept you are familiar with? By your flip response it would not surprise. Have a great day .

Check this out, Christmas fans!

https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd...._=1429802523_276fe71671096ac12f4856bc79222480

CTH8R

Lynn Q.: Just read that an employee at Sudbury's South End store was told not to come in to work because he said "Merry Christmas". What kind of hypocrisy is that, from "Canada's Christmas Store"??? For starters, Christmas isn't just about making some extra bucks. But if you're going to use the term in your advertising, then how about allowing your employees to use a perfectly good greeting to wish customers "Merry Christmas"? Sooner or later, retailers will start to realize that all this politically correct nonsense is going to offend more people than otherwise.

CTH8R

Is the riddle answer "slow cooker"?

Robert M.: Send emplyees home for saying Merry Christmas and you have lots of time to cook whatever you want

CTH8R

Sandra C.: is this a store police or a canadian tire policy coz i may not shop at canadian tire at all
bring this young man back or we spread the word
Merry Christmas is a CANADIAN tradition
Jane E.S.
Going to go on a rant! My son has just been told not to come into work at
Canada's Christmas store (yes, Canadian Tire south end Sudbury) because
he says Merry Christmas!! Merry
Christmas was posted in Canada's Christmas store but was taken down when
he pointed it out. What a double standard!!!! I am asking that any of
my friends that shop there, please make a point of saying Merry
Christmas to all the managers. Not impressed and please share!

CTH8R

Lisa S.L.: Let me clarify for those who seem to require it- I am nor referring to a store here. I am referring to Canadian Tire's CORPORATE Customer Service DEPT. My concerns had bypassed the store level at this point. Thanks