CTH8R

Pierre O.: I'd rather set fire to my truck rather than take it to Canadian Tire! Canadian Tire is a great store except for anything to do with your car. Canadian Tire mechanics work there because they are not qualified to work anywhere else!

CTH8R

Jeremy R.: You'll have to do more then free tows to keep customers happy when you have young punk in your service department that think they have all the answer and you show then otherwise and they're rude here in Halifax

CTH8R

Marilyn E.: I'm curious when all these people are being asked by CT on here to contact customer service....what help are they offering for the terrible unprofessional and unreliable mechanics and service so many people have had?

CTH8R

Dennis K.: Canadian tire did an etest on my vehicle It failed and then he has the guts to tell me it wasn't warmed up. Well why would he then charge for the etest if it wasn't ready? Won't step a foot in that store ever again or any other ones either Bad news travels very fast

CTH8R

Bryan L.: Canadian tire is terrible. They fixed an alternator in my car only to forget to hook up one of the wires. Had to have it towed back again. I think this is hilarious. This is not trolling an add, this is people trying to save other people from getting terrible work done

CTH8R

Nicole L.C.: Hey Canadian Tire, it looks like its time to either revamp or eliminate your car "service" department. I too had a ridiculously poor experience at your kamloops store. I used to shop there ALOT, however after my experience with the auto dept, I will NEVER shop there again. Seems to be a FAR too common theme with these comments. It would be sad to see a Canadian company go belly_up when it was preventable.

CTH8R

Chase B.: Yeahhhh after 3 trips to fix the same rad hose and y'all having my car for a month and a half I'll do it myself

CTH8R

Jamie L.D.: One would think that after all if the negative comments, a light would go off to tell them that they have a problem.

CTH8R

Robb W.: Free towing to the CT Garage that has the reputation to create needless repairs? No thanks! You bite me once and now shy.

CTH8R

Jenn M.: It is disgusting how many people have problems with Canadian Tire! They should be ashamed! My experience was also disgusting!! I will never, ever shop at Canadian Tire again. A bunch of my friends will never shop there again, family etc. Canadian Tire if your bad service continues your going to loose all of your clients

CTH8R

Dan M.: If I were to write about all of my bad experiences at CT I'd have to take a year off work. Just when I think I've seen it all something else. I know lots of people who have great experiences there, but too many times bad for me over the past 20 years.

CTH8R

Trent A.: Canadian tire sucks, ripped me off one thousand dollars for air care work and I failed air care! Then they had the nerve to say I must have done something to my car from there to air care and back. Idiots, no customer service and big rip off artists. No care for customers and they blame the customer. Forget abby Canadian tire. Rip off. For real.

CTH8R

Glenda H.: Even a free tow still would not make me use Canadian Tire for car repairs. Got screwed once before by you guys and it won't happen again. Paying for a tow to a repeatable company is still the best bet!! Keep your free tow Canadian Tire and spend the money on training your employees.