CTH8R

David S.: You made the biggest mistake bringing your car to Canadian Tire.. Those techs get paid minimum wage and don't give the crap about the cars that come in...

Caitlin N.: Agreed David Sue Definitely won't be bringing it there ever again. I don't usually for any repairs, I thought they could handle a simple tire change!!! Guess not...

CTH8R

Luis F.:

After a month, My situation was never resolved, I guess you guys are not taking the responsibility, worst customer service ever Canadian Tire. I think you should just sell tents, and air fresheners but not car wheels!!

CTH8R

Tire repair gone wrong yet again ...

Randy M.: We took Lorraine's car in for a tire repair. Tire was not fixable, but had road hazard protection. Problem is, tire is no longer available. After much discussion, they applied the warranty to all four tires and replaced all four with one size larger. Not a big deal, but the warranty ended up costing us money instead of saving us money. However, the bigger issue was when we picked up the car the first time, we found that they had broken the interior door handle. After much discussion the service manager said they would fix it. Brought it in a few days later to get the tires installed and he waited until the tires were on before saying "oh, we will have to charge you for the handle". Told him to keep the handle. If he had told us before theories were on I would have told him to keep the tires too.

CTH8R

Sean C.:

Canadian tire auto service shop division street kingston ontario , I had my brakes done After they were done I noticed the same problem of pulling to the left on braking And they had to re-torque my wheel spacers so I took it back ... They broke the wheel spacer while re-torquing this has caused a huge problem for me as I could not leave with my vehicle It's taking 24 hours for them to get the part Now normally this wouldn't be that big if a deal but I need my vehicle for work After approaching the service manage I was told Ooops sorry these things happen .. Well it's ridiculous and I wasn't even offered any compensation in fact all I received was a smirk and an o well attitude from this service manager ...This is ridiculous and is no way for a company like yourselves to act I am calling a small claims lawyer this morning and I will sue if needed

bishious

I don't understand what your problem is. The eTest is mandated by the provincial government and they set the requirements out, including how much can be charged for one. A licensed technician is not required to perfom the test and it is a simple pass/fail. If you FAIL, a licensed technician is needed to perform a DIAGNOSIS of why your vehicle failed. The pass/fail test iteslf DOES NOT indicate the cause of the failure. This problem was caused by the consumer, not the garage. Try educating yourself a little before you trash an entire business.

bishious

I'm confused. Do you think CT did something to your brakes while they were inspecting your exhaust? That would have required someone to remove all four of your tires, install worn out parts, reinstall the tires and give the vehicle back to you. Really??

bishious

If the brake work had been done at a Canadian Tire originally, it would have still been within warranty period. They would have done the work at no charge, if this was the case.

CTH8R

Shawn W.L.:

Worst experience I ever had was in your AUTOMOTIVE SERVIVE DEPARTMENT IN MOUNT PEARL NEWFOUNDLAND!! And plse don't say your sorry to hear, because your service manager in Mount Pearl sure wasn't sorry to hear!! Pure Ignorance in dealing with you guys,, I wouldn't buy windshield wash off you guys anymore not say give you the chance to damage another set of rims I own!! Heads up people of Newfoundland ,, if you need automotive service drive past Canadian tire and go to WALMART you will be better off!

CTH8R

Jody C.:

We are currently having major issues with Huntsville Canadian Tire regarding brakes. We had front brakes done in 2013 and rear brakes done 2014 in June at Canadian Tire. Both sets including rear calipers needed to be replaced. The total job was done with approximately $350.00 in labour costs which was not covered. This is not acceptable. Is this an inferior parts issue or installation issue. Either way brakes should not need to be replaced. By the way this is our second vehicle, our first vehicle also needs brakes and a calipers service was done April 2015!! What is going on!

CTH8R

Gilles G.: I M a Canadian and Canadian tire is the last place to go to get my car fixed.bunch of want to be mechanic.

Last time I was there my tire nuts were left lose.I drive the 401 and almost beached my car.

CTH8R

Gilles G.: Iwill not say witch store not to cause any broblems but their must be a God that i pulled over.ps that even was a certification on the car.how safe r u THERE?

CTH8R

Joshua K.:

My customer service experience over the weekend at your Dieppe, NB location was absolutely horrible. Saturday, I went to the Canadian Tire location hoping to get a serpentine belt for my old car and fix it. During my first stop there, I was treated like I was inconveniencing the employee at your parts and servicing area. His answers consisted of, ''I don't know'' or ''I guess so''. What really made me raise my eyebrows was when the young employee was clearly having issues and your supervisors walked by after analyzing and not helping him, which would've sped things up for me. I ended up not being able to fix the alternator, which led me to call a tow truck to have it towed to Canadian Tire to have it repaired and inspected. I told whoever I spoke to the evening of having it towed over to not do anything before I had some prices. He agreed and just told me call back in the morning or he'd contact me. I called in the morning to let an employee know that I wouldn't be using their services, that I'd come to pay for the towing as I was getting it towed to another location to have it serviced/inspected. I asked to make sure with this employee that nothing was done on the car. He said that I'd only have to pay them for the towing. Oh, but I got there and to my surprise, someone was doing an inspection that I had to pay for. Sure, it was only 25$, but the snarly response I got from the front desk rep. this morning when I said that I spoke to someone (pretty sure it was him) and told them not to touch it anymore, so it was a surprise to me so see this being done and me having to pay for it. All in all, I'll never be using your services again and I'm going to make sure that I can steer others away from doing business with the servicing department at all costs. Hello, social media.

CTH8R

Hilarious! And for once nobody's life was at risk.

From Worst service ever!! Simcoe ON Parts and service | Gripevine

I went in to have a bulb replaced in my headlight. Was told it would be approx $40 plus tax and about a half an hour job. Was being paged to come back to the service desk where I was informed my bulb would now cost $107. and some change as it would now take an hour change the bulb and would have to take off the bumper.
I went and bought the part at Napa auto parts for $9.91 tax included and changed the bulb myself in the parking lot after watching a u-tube video.
I can't believe they thought I would fall for something like that. - See more at: Page Not Found | Gripevine