CTH8R

Should have been #861:

Brad S.*well had my brakes done in edmonton at canadian tire calgary trail-rotors, drums,pads and shoes-and out of province inspection-drive 4 hours calipars seize fixed at canadian tire in Okatooks-2 weeks ago brake light comes on so I check fluid and fill it*up light goes out-keeps going low -towed in to canadian tire in Trail-calipars leaking,emergency brake seized and need something kind of drum housing or something another $1000 should canadian tire not cover all this they messed them up -3 canadian tires in a month $2200 plus lost wages never again 2 canadian tire--

CTH8R

#862, from before:

Carl C. I am really cheesed off with Barrhaven's Canadian Tire! After inching my way forward in the carwash queue, the machine refused my number, as did the faceless female voice on the other end of the voicebox after I pushed the button and told her my problem. She claimed the number had already been used. If it had, it certainly wasn't by anyone in this family. All she would do was sell me another wash. No way! My final visit there!

CTH8R

#863, as of now:

Nelly M: I will never use Canadian Tire, I brought my car to put my summer tires, and he refused because he wanted me to buy 2 new tires and I declined his request. I went to Honda L'Allier in VSL and they did the job, they mentioned to me that 2 of my tires will need to be replaced, but not right now, I still have the summer to drive with them on my car. SHAME ON YOU CANADIAN TIRE, I guess your guy at the counter wanted to make his commission, but because I refused to change my 2 tires, he refused to do the job. SO PEOPLE BE AWARE on how CT treats the customers, maybe he thought they could put pressure on a woman and take money out of her easily.

CTH8R

Let's assume only 3:

#864, 865 and 866:

Adriano O.: Heartland-Mississauga... More than 5 hours to brake pads and rotor change. The shop crew all playing and have fun and the idiot customer here waiting. Thanks Canadian Tire. Never again me or my friends

CTH8R

#869 and #870:

Blair E.: I will never bring my vehicle back again. Worst experience ever. Still dealing with problems from crappy mechanical service as well as customer service for 6 months. I reccomend you keep your vehicle as far away as possible!!!!!

Ryan D.: I will NEVER bring my truck to canadian tire again, If it was up to me they would be replacing the front end parts that got messed up from them not knowing how to balance tires!!!!

CTH8R

This is #871:

Nancy Y.: Bought last Aug. a power washer for $$367, used it twice last year. This year the hose burst ... Bought a new one because it is not under the warranty!!! Tried to use it last week, it starts and shuts off in seconds. I have to take it to get checked for repair but it will cost me $25 !!! Extremely bad customer service. My car was poorly serviced last year too. Not going back to this store.

Last edited:

CTH8R

This is #872:

Serge C.: No I'm a lost cause, Rona has totally convinced me that there is a way to shop for home items without the total aggravation that CT causes. I realize CT has a long Canadian history, and all I know is CT needs to re-evaluate it's priorities; when I went to Rona to get stuff to repaint my railings, I told the girl "You know... CT could really learn from you guys, the way you seemed to be fine with helping me and putting up with my total dumbness with my little project..." and she said "yeah we hear that a lot, CT isn't what they used to be" Very true.

CTH8R

#873 and #874:

Either way, it's clear that the Crappy People won't take any action on this, because, after all, some Canadians have clicked their "Like" button. Indeed, the Crappy People will use those clicks as an excuse to continue ripping off innocent Canadians:

Sherry B.: Just had a horrendous ordeal with Canadian tire Red Deer South, after the first battery dies they charge me to put the second one in when it is warrantied, then the second one dies and kills my cluster and radio, and I spend four hours waiting with no service while they leave my vehicle running so is does not die again. I end up having to take it elsewhere, for service who only find the battery as an issue and since it was completely dead after only 8 months this time they have to put a battery in so I can take it home and tell me to take it to the dealership to figure out why the dead battery made the instrument panel and radio stop costing me further. I take the battery I got from Canadian tire to the store I got it from and they will not give me a refund or a credit only another crappy battery which I explained the ordeal. They were rude and told me to tell anyone I wanted about this they did not care that is their policy. I was a loyal customer as was my mom but no more, completely unimpressed with their lack of integrity and unwillingness to make things right. This cost me well over $50.

CTH8R

Not quite a boycott:

Graham C.: Perhaps all those 4000 people complaining should start a class action lawsuit...someone inform the media as that post is going viral..please remove the name canadian from canadian tire as there is nothing canadian about how you do business! !

CTH8R

A fresh #875:

Sophie S.: yeah strike 2 and I am done, sale items,, reebee the flyer, go to the store and not one in stock AGAIN,, like why put it in the flyer if there are none to be found.. so done with CT.

Good so you are saying frustrated shoppers are targeted for store gossip, I was in no way rude, I just left without buying anything so there!

CTH8R

Close!

Joan M.: I would but I was in Canadian Tire a couple of days ago looking for an item an the staff was - what do you say - lets just say - RUDE. I will go there only if I absolutely have to!!!!

CTH8R

#876:

Kyle V.: I hate Canadian Tire. ..scam artists in their vehicle department. Haven't bought anything since 2008 and will continue that trend forever.

CTH8R

#877:

Adam M.: Don't go to Canadian Tire's auto dept for service. They damaged my van and then said I must have done it!

CTH8R

#878:

Susan M.: Good to know about Small Claims Court. I think I might do that. Someone has to stand up for the little guys in this country. I called. They admitted their mistake but said they couldn't offer a refund as it wasn't in their policies EVEN WITH PROOF. They said they wished they could help as it was clearly their fault but with policies in place they weren't able. They said I could come back and the next job would be covered but WHY WOULD I GO BACK?!?

CTH8R

#879:

Peter N.: Years ago, I brought my car to Canadian Tire for a wheel alignment, and when I got home I noticed that the water pump was leaking profusely. They would not admit to damaging it, how ever did offer to repair it for $360 (in 1991). I never let them touch any of my cars again.

CTH8R

#880:

Sia P.: I got a vacuum there, when I got home and tried to use it there was no suction, now because I used it "once" they say they won't take it back - and the vacuum company is doing nothing -- shame on both of you -- I'm out 85 bucks, nice, think I'll shop somewhere else now

CTH8R

#881:

Jeff H.: Oh Canadian Tire how disappointing...! Really used to like the store but the quality of the stuff has dropped so low I just can't seem to part with my money when I shop there.