CT Challenger

Some many errors. So easily disproven. Here are but a few:

4) Canadian Tire's facebook page has almost 900,000 likes. So you cherry pick a few upset customers every day and repost here like you're a retail and consumer advocate hero of some sort. When your list hits even even 1/10 of a percent of the likes, come talk to me. You're less then 1/4 of the way to 1/10 of a percent LOL

Let's do a little calculation, shall we?

What's 1/10th of a percent of 900,000?

Hmm? Anybody? Anybody with a calculator?

It's 900. That's right. Just 900.

(Because: 1% of 900,000 is only 9,000. And 1/10th of that is only 900. Cool, huh!)

So, Mr. Moaner 1 says we can "come talk to" him when the number of complaints on Canadian Tire's Facebook page reaches that magic number, huh?

Well, the page has been up since at least about 2009. And guess what? They've been getting non-stop complaints the whole time!

(While they enthusiastically track the number of mere clicks on their Like button, they seem far less diligent in tracking the number of complaints, now don't they? In fact, they just delete a lot of them! How's that for "Customer Service"? LOL!)

Yes, the 900 mark would have been reached long, long ago. In fact, we've seen hundreds of complaints come out, in response to just a single Spam from Crappy Tire. Hilarious!

But, will any of the Crappy People, including Mr. Moaner, take any of that as a sign that they actually have a Customer Service issue?

Obviously not, based on their responses on Facebook, and their responses here.

Such a pity ...

Last edited:

CTH8R

After just 4 months or so, we're already up to a total of .....

#185:

Evelyn W.: I've already contacted them 2X still no satisfaction, I should have know better after the first incident with the Fireplace. The Surrey store is so convenient so continued to go there. BUT NOW WITH SO MANY SCREW UPS NEVER AGAIN AND I WILL SPREAD THE WORD.....!!!!!!!

CTH8R

#185:

Ariel R.:It is hit and miss with cantire for me but the one thing that made me greatly reduce my shopping with you is when you stopped doing real ecommerce ... Why on earth you stopped is beyond me but ever since I decided to do my business elsewhere.

CTH8R

#185:

Ariel R.:It is hit and miss with cantire for me but the one thing that made me greatly reduce my shopping with you is when you stopped doing real ecommerce ... Why on earth you stopped is beyond me but ever since I decided to do my business elsewhere.

Sorry - should be #186 (up a little too early, I guess - accurate totals are important!).

CT Challenger

#187:

Elliot O.: Not shopping at a company that auto assumes ppl with back packs are going to steal. When women with purses could do it easier.

CTH8R

This one, for sure:

#188:

Ernest F.: I never buy at Canadian tire because I have found they false advertise , and to return an article is a nightmare....

Last edited:

CTH8R

Chase, from the Sucks At Auto Service thread, has finally given up on Crappy Tire making good on their screw up.

Welcome, #189!

Chase B.: And still nothing. Wo now not only will I not use your mechanics but the $5000-$8000 I spend every year on hunting gear and ammo will be spent elsewhere. You guys are awesome

CTH8R

#190:

Evelyn W.: How do I remove this from my facebook page, Canadian tire is one of the worst places to shop or have any work done on your vehicle. Yea I now have airconditioning, thanks to someone is a backyard mechanic and it cost me $40.00. He said Canadian tire should have been able to determine the leak, fix it and recharge the system which is exactly what he did in one hour. With Canadian tire it took 3 months of them telling me it was fixed and at least 10hours of my valuable time and still no airconditioning. JUST SAY NO TO CANADAIAN TIRE.

CTH8R

More hostile than most is #191:

Paul M.: I hate these stupid sponsored links. I will never shop at your stupid chain again. Please go die.

CTH8R

Another routine boycott statement from Crappy Tire's own 'fan' page:

#192+:
Thomas L.: I will not shop there any more and my friends and bro will not.

CTH8R

Another, longer one:

#193:

Adam M.Hi there,
I have been an avid customer of canadian tire for over 15 years now. Buying everything possible from your company.
Recently I had my fishing license and my outdoors card stolen from me and have tried to get it renewed through your company.
My first attempt two weeks ago I had to wait twenty minutes in line while two of the three customer service representatives discussed their weekend plans.
Upon being told that I would have to repurchase everything I was told by your CSR that I was unable to purchase a new license. She had a puzzled look on her face and told me that she had no idea what was wrong. To add insult to injury she told me that I should probably call the ministry of fishing and find out what was wrong.
She then proceeded to turn her back on me and discuss her weekend plans with the other two individuals working.
I called the ministry the same day and was told that your CSR should have known what to do. They provided me with my outdoors card number along with the codes that your CSR should have known to provide me with a duplicate fishing license.
Today I proceeded to go to your location on mapleview. I called beforehand to make sure that your fishing license machine was working and was told that it was.
Upon arrival I noticed that again, there was three employees with only two of them actually doing their job. A CSR came over to help me and had me shout over the other customers to ask me my information instead of taking the fifteen seconds and walk over to ask for my personal information.
Upon her first unsuccessful attempt she shouted over the lineup of 10 people that I was "bad luck". Upon four of five more attempts she decided that jiggling the machine would fix it.
She then came over, shrugged her shoulders and told me that the ministrys machine was down. I asked her about the week before and she said it was down then as well. I asked her where I could purchase a replacement fishing license and again she shrugged her shoulders. She then turned her back on me and walked away.
I went into the car and decided to call the minstry. To my surprise they informed me that their system was working perfectly fine. The ministry also told me that I could purchase my duplicate fishing license from the service ontario center.
I am absolutely appauled at the complete lack of customer service, along with your employees complete inability to do the simplest tasks, especially considering I had provided them with the numbers they had needed to punch into the machine.
This has put an extremely bad taste in my mouth and I just wanted to send an email so that you could possibly fix the problem before you lose anymore customers. From now on I will purchase my fishing supplies at bass pro, my baseball supplies at National sports and MEC for all of my camping supplies.I will also be advising my friends and family to do the same. I'm not sure if this is caused by a lack of training, or is it just the invidiuals you are hiring to work for your company.
I would love to hear back from you as to how your company is completely inept.

Plus there seems to be a little of the "maintenance" of negative posts going on:

Adam M.: Further more, I would like to know why you keep deleting my posts... I wasnt aware that we were living in a communist state, where voicing opinion was frowned upon

Adam M.: I have already messaged your customer support....... Twice

CTH8R

#194:

Moe K.: Terrible refund policy they do not give you your money back. Instead you have to "buy" other crap that you probably don't need. Worst return policy of any store I know. Do not shop there. There are many other stores that appreciate you business.

CTH8R

#195 - freshly minted, all because of a greedy "Price Adjustment" refusal:

Nancy D.: I am so mad at Canadian Tire bought a power washer on may 16, for 299 now on sale for $169 they would not honour the price because more than 14 days Home Depot does guess where I will be shopping

CTH8R

#196, this time over a crappy bicycle:

Jenna P.: BEYOND pissed with Canagian Tire right now too!! My husband bought me a bike there a few weeks ago for my bday and we got it home and the gears dont work we called they told us to take it to a repair store 20 mins from us with receipt which we did then they said no we needed a po from the store so we drove another 10 mins to get that then 10 mins back then we had to leave it for a few days then drive back to get it they siad it was fixed get it home to ride it and nothing was fixed still broke my husband called the store they said we can not even exchange it once its out the door BUT IT DOESNT WORK a brand new bike its not like you can test out the gears in store so they told us to take it back to the repair place again waste more time and gas we did left it went back got it home ITS STILL broke!!! this is ridiculous we bought the bike and have wasted our time and money and the brand new bike doesnt even work and not only will the store do nothing the manager wont return our calls last time I ever buy anything there!!

Owner 1

#196, this time over a crappy bicycle:

[\QUOTE]

Congratulations, looks like you're closing in on a whopping 200 customers. Most notably 200 of which came from a different website, not this one lol hilarious!!! truly hilarious.

Interestingly, while we are talking about numbers, I had almost twice that many customers make purchases BEFORE NOON today. Yes that's right, they intentionally chose us over the other a few dozen retailers large and small that I can see standing at my front door. I might point out that is just one store. Add to that another 480 stores large and small. A conservative figure would be that we served over a quarter million Canadians before lunch today.

It took you how long to pick up 200 upset customers ? 200 that didn't even come to your website to express their displeasure. They went somewhere else lol hilarious.

You need a new hobby

CTH8R

Let's not lose sight of what's really going on:

This thread isn't a list of people who are simply "upset" - these are people who have gone well beyond that stage, and have moved on to the next level: they have publicly declared their intention to never shop at Canadian Tire again!

The Moaner is simply unhappy that this site now contains just a small sample of that growing list of people.

Make no mistake: this is genuinely threatening to the "nice-guys, beer-league-hockey, everybody love us" image they'd like to perpetuate.

And the fact that those boycott declarations are appearing on Canadian Tire's very own "fan" page?

Extra humiliating.

Ouch! That's GOTTA hurt!

And, of course, they would just LOVE it if the things they delete from their own Facebook page could be deleted from all web sites. Wouldn't THAT be sweet!

Yeah, the only reason The Moan wants this little hobby to end, is so that they can turn down the volumne a bid on their own, public humiliation.

But, not gonna happen! I’m havin’ just too much fun!

And they more they get red in the face, spit and complain, and make sh*t up, the more fun I have!!
LMFAO!

Last edited:

CTH8R

And my fun little hobby continues, with #197:

Randy P.: The Canadian Tire in Brockville could care less. I have complained. It doesn't matter though. I shop at Home Hardware now. Better products - better service. I also happen to be a contractor and I steer clients away from CT. It's pretty much a company on the way out anyway - at least in Brockville. It's run by a bad franchisee with bad management. Home Depot, Home Hardware and even Walmart offer way better service.

CTH8R

#198:

Gilad H.: NEVER BUYING ANYTHING FROM CANADIAN TIRE AGAIN.
The worst customer service

Had a serious problem with my car: My rim was bent and could cause the tire to burst at any moment. So I brought my car in to Canadian Tire since they were close by and the only ones open at the time (it was on a Saturday afternoon) only to be ignored by none other than the service manager himself! He just looked down and shuffled through papers infront of me as I was expressing my serious situation to him. But no. Not even hint sympathy. Just a monotone 'well Im sorry to hear about your problem but there is nothing that I can do right now'. Even helping me find a store that can service me seemed like too much of a bother to him; I had to ask him if he knows if theres another store where I can get help. I gave up on that store and I went to another store and ONCE AGAIN had to push them to help me. They wouldn't replace the wheel because they SAID that didnt have enough time (which takes 5 minutes once they put it on the hoist) but they were happy sell me a new tire and rim and guess what, they even have time to mount balance the rim and the tire! (This took 15 minutes!). But no, the extra 5 minutes to put the tire on my car they didnt have! UNBELIEVABLE!

CTH8R

#199, from this new thread: https://www.canadiantiresucks.net/p...vice-experience-bolton-location.html#post8900

---

My elderly parents (over the age of 65) made the mistake of buying a $500.00 lawn mower from this disgusting racist location where Steve, Trish and Michelle (racist) people work. My dad has recently had a triple by pass and wanted to purchase this mower because you could start it with a key. When he brought it home he read the instructions that stated in order to start it you had to put in gas and oil which he did and when he turned the key nothing happened. So they took it back to return it and they were told they couldn't return it since they had put in gas and oil already of course without doing that they couldn't have attempted to start the mower but that didn't register with their smaller than average brains.

The Racist at the counter told my parents they couldn't return it and she was going to get the manager not sure if that racists name was Trish or Michelle but it doesn't matter they were both disgusting human beings.

Once the "manager" came the bitch at the register who had called the manager in the first place kept interrupting my parents while they were speaking to either Trish or Michelle. When my mom said "please let us speak with the manager" she replied by saying she was a manager as well.

Why would you have to call a manager if your the manager but again these are Canadian Tire rules so logic isn't necessary.

Then this asshole Steve who was also a "manager" oh by the way everyone that works at this location is a manager just so you know when you go in.

He yells at my over 65 father to get out of the store because my dad was causing a scene apparently by trying to discuss the matter with the so called "manager".

When my father refused to leave they called the police on them.

I called head office on their behalf due to their lack of English skills and I had the displeasure of speaking to Sandra who basically told me she couldn't do anything.

I was able to speak with a great person at head office Mike who was very polite and helpful and offered a credit to me as an apology but told me the owner of the racist location in Bolton refused to deal with the situation because my elderly parents had dared to cause a scene in their disgusting store.

We were ultimately told to go to a depot on our own to get our brand new 500 dollar mower fixed. What a fucking joke!!

When you buy an item for that much money you would think you wouldn't have to get it fixed before you use it but nope not at Canadian Tire LOL!!

I will never spend another penny at any of the Canadian Tire locations and would advise anyone who is thinking of buying anything over ten dollars there to not do it....you will live to regret it.

The funny thing was when my parents were being "disruptive" the racist location in Bolton they were told by a random stranger customer to never buy anything expensive from Canadian Tire...I guess this is normal practice for them.

Well all i gotta say is I really hope one of those bastards from the Bolton Ontario location Steve, Trish or Michelle see this post and feel as disgusting as they should. My parents aren't white so they were treated like common garbage by these assholes. What kills me is that my parents are the nicest most innocent people and are immigrants to this company and after being here for 30 years they still have to deal with this kind of treatment based solely on their skin color.

Fuck you Canadian Tire and I won't stop here on this forum I am planning on writing to the media.