What's the Deal with the Owners/Dealers?

Sangria5

Funny how the SAngryTroll keeps claiming they have zero ("I mean, Zero!) affiliation with the Crappy Tire stores they love so much.

Are we to believe that they only recently stumbled upon the heinous wrongs being inflicted on poor little Crappy Tire, with its paltry $341,000,000 advertising budget?

Are we supposed to believe that in just a couple of months, the "one or two" people who post here, and whom nobody reads, provoked a well-intentioned Newbie, into becoming some bizarre kind of Volun-Terrorist?

Kinda a long shot!

And Occam's Razor says the simplest solution is most likely:

That its just Angry CT Guy, coming back to harass anyone who dares to point out the myriad flaws in his beloved organization.

And might a bit of that $341,000,000 be flowing to him?

Hmmmmmm ... an interesting theory!

Theory or Conspiracy? You also might like to review what Ockham's Razor really is. You can't use a line from a hollywood movie and believe it to be true.

CTH8R

Gee, you'd think the CTer would be more hesitant about alluding to their conviction for conspiring to fix prices, LOL!

Not sure what movie they mean - is there going to be an Angry Troll movie? Great! I love watching what happens to Trolls in those movies! LMAO!

1wildhorse

Theory or Conspiracy? You also might like to review what Ockham's Razor really is. You can't use a line from a hollywood movie and believe it to be true.
hey we can do what we want......you dont control us.....besides we put up with ur bullshit often enough.

CTH8R

Dealers .... some suck more than others ....

Ken P.: Ironically I work for CT here, our spirit for CT has dropped due to new ownership