CT Sucks at: Customer Service

CTH8R

Followup:

Heather R: ....I emailed them heard nothing back

Ok, yesterday Heather finally heard back .... sort of!

---

Heather R.Thank you for your recent e-mail to Customer Service.

Your feedback is very important to us. We are working diligently to respond to your e-mail as quickly as possible. You can expect to receive a response from one of our Customer Service Representatives shortly.

This automated response is your acknowledgement that on 2014-01-07 01:46:34.747 EST we received your e-mail. Should your inquiry be urgent, you can choose to contact our office at the telephone number listed below. Please be sure to quote your tracking number 65

Sincerely,

Corporate Customer Relations
Canadian Tire Corporation, Limited

CTH8R

Sheri had a similar 'non-response response':

Sheri C.: Yep I agree. I emailed two weeks ago I got a email back today. What a joke. They did nothing but tell me to contact the store we dealt with. Do you not think we already did that? Lol!!! If they read the email they would of known that. Waste of time!!!!!

CTH8R

You may recall that on December 21st, Crappy Tire offered a "free gift" of a "Promo Card" if customers spent more than $200.

This offer was spammed to a lot of Canadians, many of whom have learned the hard way not to trust Crappy Tire. In fact, many took the opportunity to tell their fellow Canadians about issues they've had with Customer Service.

Here are some of the complaints I managed to capture, before they were deleted by CT:

Karen R.: I have emailed customer service as per the social networking channel's requests and they won't respond.

Hal B.: Terrible customer service - you can never find anyone to help you, but if you do you soon wish you hadn't. Shop elsewhere folks.

Karen R.: Worst customer experience ever, would never shop there again.

Karen R.: I have emailed customer service as per the social networking channel's requests and they won't respond.

Victoria B.: Had a horrible experience with these guys two days ago. Not interested in them at all.
Canadian Tire Hi Victoria, customer service is very important for us. Please contact us at customerservice@canadiantire.com as we would like to assist you. Thank you.
Victoria B.: Assist me? Hmm that would be great. Went from one store to another for a product that they did not give me the same price for and I got the wrong product. Disgusted at the stores CUSTOMERS SERVICE. AND ITS CHRISTMAS

François M.D.: To Canadian tire: your client service really sucks and I don't need your promotional posts on my FB page

Ashley K.: Iv never had a good experience at canadian tire. They're service sucks. AND what has always pissed me off is they have called me by the wrong name numorous times. Not to mention they told me that my front right wheel baring was broken and yet it was my drivers side baring. They have no idea what they are talking about and make u spend money for no reason.

Jennifer R.: I have also had terrible experience with Canadian Tire-try and find some one to assist you-get off my face book Canadian Tire!!!!

Ben S.: I'd spend 200 if someone would actually see if you had what I want instead of saying come back Monday because they don't deal with that dept

Jenn M.G.: What Canadian Tire your customer service is not important in my situation? Nice how you can reply about your crappy customer service to all kinds of other people but me. maybe I will just return my $600 purchase and you can stick your customer service.

Pauline R.: Poor services!

Jason B.: Canadian tire in Saint John nb blows there extremely not customer service friendly both east and west....

Nan N.: the staff should be prepre to andswe our question but they walk away.

Mary L.H.: No, Canadian Tire has alot to be desired when it comes to customer service. Difficult to find anybody in the store to help and spend alot of time wandering around.

Nick S.: You have to recognize that they hire kids at low pay, you can't expect them to know anything. Never go there expecting service. Never take a RHD there either!

Jacquie F.: They have the WORST customer service in Kincardine.

CTH8R

Tobias L.: i would like to take this time to thank canadian tire confed saskatoon for the no customer service. i absolutely love to go to the store with young kids and try to buy something and have no one in the store stop and offer assistance. I like it when they say that's hardware's dep. and they walk away. No wonder its so painful to shop. Now, i like customer service, i demand it, self checkouts are for the dogs, ON_LINE is looking better and better then stores that wont look after their customers. CHEERS TO THE DEATH OF THE BRICKS AND MORTAR stores that are letting the customers go!!!!!

CTH8R

Tobias L.: i would like to take this time to thank canadian tire confed saskatoon for the no customer service. i absolutely love to go to the store with young kids and try to buy something and have no one in the store stop and offer assistance. I like it when they say that's hardware's dep. and they walk away. No wonder its so painful to shop. Now, i like customer service, i demand it, self checkouts are for the dogs, ON_LINE is looking better and better then stores that wont look after their customers. CHEERS TO THE DEATH OF THE BRICKS AND MORTAR stores that are letting the customers go!!!!!

Of course the Sys Admin wants to discuss "Service" with them via email:

Tobias L.: What service, i didn't get any.

CTH8R

Mitchell F.: I'll come to your store if you hire more staff to help me. Customers can wait an eternity in line to pay for even one item because you never have enough cashiers on duty, let alone knowledgeable people to guide customers through the disorganized array of products among your cluttered aisles.

CTH8R

Chris M.: I've gone to Canadian Tire many many many times. I won't take my car to the same place I can buy cookware or patio furniture etc. Worst for me is the bad customer service. I will ask an employee for assistance and they have no clue where or what I'm talking about. I could work there a month and know the whole store for customer assistance and if not, I will go find someone that can help. That's customer service. Thank you and have a great day!

CTH8R

Tara D.: So Rose Petel, did you hear back from Canadian Tire customer service? I emailed them after seeing their reply to you and NOTHING. so disappointing. So glad I have been loyal all these years.