B

bc ct hater

anyone know where to find a list of ct owners? are all locations franchised? or are they corporately owned?

Guest-0196

Posted by an unregistered user
first of all learn to spell... second of all source for what?

Why don't you learn to spell for yourself, asswipe. You're the one who wrote, "Non of the stores are corp operated and all the dealers are Canadian Citizens".
No wonder you hang around this board all the fucking time. I go away for months, then I come back and you're STILL at it.
Get a life.

Guest-0263

first of all learn to spell... second of all source for what?

a source for your comment, a link to show you are not pulling info out of your ass. show me where it says they are ALL 100% canadian, becouse i find it hard to belive in this day and age.

Guest-0205

a source for your comment, a link to show you are not pulling info out of your ass. show me where it says they are ALL 100% canadian, [becouse] i find it hard to [belive] in this day and age.

okay first off buddy.. if you could spell that would be amazing because now I'm guessing at what your saying [most internet browsers come with spell check.. THE FUTURE IS NOW].. also the fact that u have had a bad experience with a corporation, yet you seemingly keep on going back for more experiences.. wouldn't that shift the whole stupidity comment back to you???

keep sniffing the scratch and sniff snicker at the bottom of your filled pool.. idiot

Guest-0262

okay first off buddy.. if you could spell that would be amazing because now I'm guessing at what your saying [most internet browsers come with spell check.. THE FUTURE IS NOW].. also the fact that u have had a bad experience with a corporation, yet you seemingly keep on going back for more experiences.. wouldn't that shift the whole stupidity comment back to you???

keep sniffing the scratch and sniff snicker at the bottom of your filled pool.. idiot

who said ive been back?
anyway, where did you find the fact that all ct's are owned by canadians?

Guest-0265

They are all owned by individuals...Canadian Tire sells it's name and does not care at all about maintaining an overall sense of quality or customer service control.