How do you rate this store? (You may check muliple boxes)

• [color=green]Overall experience was GOOD.[/color]

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • [color=red]Overall experience was BAD.[/color]

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • [color=green]Staff is/was POLILTE, HELPFUL and PROFESSIONAL.[/color]

• [color=red]Staff is/was UNPLEASANT and UNHELPFUL.[/color]

• [color=green]Store is/was well stocked and organized.[/color]

• [color=red]Store is/was NOT well stocked and organized.[/color]

• [color=green]Store is/was neat and clean.[/color]

• [color=red]Store is/was dirty, neglected and untidy.[/color]

• [color=green]YES I am satisfied with the products / service.[/color]

• [color=red]NO I am NOT satisfied with the products / service.[/color]

• [color=green]YES I would recommend this store to others.[/color]

• [color=red]NO I would NOT recommend this store to others.[/color]

• Total voters

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Rate this Canadian Tire store?

Please vote on the above poll.
  • You may select multiple choices.
  • Only choose the options that apply.
  • Try to be honest.
Post other opinions and thought on this particular store below.

I

It's me

The store is fine, almost all of the employees are great but the owner is not fair to employees. I have a friend who has worked there for almost 4 years and has not received ONE raise! The store owner does not live up to his part of the contract...a raise after 500 hours. It's a shame that he treats the people who make him look good, like garbage by not acknowledging their work through a raise. He is going to lose one good employee who has been loyal to his store, almost never had a sick day, etc. I don't know if all store owners are like this but it's discusting.

The employees should pull together and create a union.

There is another employee at that store that has worked there over 10 years and is only making approximately $11 per hour.

Guest-0495

Posted by an unregistered user

Hello. It's retail. That's the wage where the margins are relatively low. Customers want low prices, so the wages are low. Go find a better paying job. Check out what the wages are across the ditch, U.S. Minimum wage is a lot less than Canada's.

I

It's Me

Hello. It's retail. That's the wage where the margins are relatively low. Customers want low prices, so the wages are low. Go find a better paying job. Check out what the wages are across the ditch, U.S. Minimum wage is a lot less than Canada's.

Yeah, retail generally starts at minimum wage but most retail outlets also give their employees an annual increase at least. Don't tell me to go find a better paying job!! Did I say I worked there?? I don't need to check out wages across the ditch because I don't live or work there. That has nothing to do with wages here in Ontario. This is suppose to be a site that supports people who have one thing in common which is that they think Canadian Tire sucks!! Your response was useless and unsupportive. Have a good life! Respond if you want but I won't be reading it because I won't be back. You'll just be talking to yourself or posting out of vanity, to be noticed.

Angry CT Guy

Posted by an unregistered user

I think minimum wage went up in Ontario last year. Poof, a raise.

CTH8R

Nice dodge - seems to be a standard way the Crappy People avoid issues - like retailers who don't "give their employees an annual increase" (over and above minimum wage).