CTH8R

Jannine G.: Guess the testing equipment is broken... I didn't need an alternator, or even a battery, just a simple 30 dollar fix. That silly ol machine, yup good thing I know a con when I see one

CTH8R

Raymond V.: Canadian tire have tried to rip me off twice, and never again do I take my car there for service.

CTH8R

Indeed, 'the word' does seem to be getting out:

Jean-yves T.: Holy snappin' crap ... guess the garage is a no go. Thanks all!!!

CTH8R

June T.: I would not bring my vehicle to Canadian Tire. They are the worst shop. I would let my teenager fix my car first before bringing it to Canadian Tire.

CTH8R

Lori actually DOES want the free tow, sort of ...

Lori B.: Can ya tow my car out of your lot to a different garage that wont wreck my car? I will never get any work done at Canadian tire ever again and I'm making sure no one else I know does either. The last 2 times I took one of my vehicles there for a simple oil change and tire fix, I go to drive my car away and it is not drivable out of the lot even And then charge me diagnostics to tell me what they screwed in the first place, and then the manager freaks out cause I refuse to pay the diagnostic charge this time, its an hour loss for him paying his mechanic. I'm a single mom and have to work a full day to pay for 1 lousy hour of labor at this crappy place. I normally get a courtesy call to see if I was happy with my service but for some odd reason I didn't this time.

CTH8R

Tony H.: HAWW this is the biggest joke ever. FREE tow to a canadian tire where they will proceed to rape you up the wallet fixing your car.

CTH8R

Donald H.: how about a free tow somewhere else ?.... I wouldn't trust the Cobourg Canadian Tire Store to fix my toaster.......

CTH8R

Yup, the word is getting OUT!

Randy S.: Wow ... with all the comments from the employees of cantire saying please contact customet setvice please it mskes me think it NOT true...

CTH8R

Jeff B.: I believe it canadian tire mechanics are a joke the question they prob ask them before hiring them is do u own a vehicle if so they assume they know how to fix them I personnaly have had a lot of vehicles come to me after being there with stuff canadian tire said needed to be fixed and 9 out of 10 times it has nothing to do with the actual problem people took there car to them to get fixed in the first place

Jeff B.: Free tow would be nice but there would be no way in hell I'd let canadian tire fix or touch my car or even a bicycle for that matter

CTH8R

Under the "unnecessary" category ...

Re S.: they tried to tell me I needed a whole new muffler glad I got a second opinion because I did not need a muffler they lied

Last edited:

CTH8R

Kimberly N-B.: Yeah, but then you have to have CT work on your car and that can be downright dangerous!

CTH8R

Allan N.: I took my car to cdn tire once for a minor repair a couple of years ago ..... Shortly after I got a call from them saying I needed to replace all the hoses in my car which I thought was required so I agreed. A few weeks after I spoke with a friend of ours who is a mechanic and told him about this issue with cdn tire and they said hoses should only be replaced as required not all at the same time. I was not having any issue with the car regarding hoses when cdn tire replaced them all. Our friend said what cdn tire did was the oldest trick in the book for car repairs. I will never go back to cdn tire for any car repairs.

CTH8R

Paul P.: God only knows where they get some of the retards they hire at these stores, no shortage of them though

CTH8R

Indeed, Canadians are 'getting the word out', at least in regards to the Crappy auto service.

---

Melissa B-R.: You run this offer every holiday & every time more & more people post about some serious concerns with your mechanics & several different locations. Maybe if they had better training, better people skills & actually cared Canadian Tire mechanics wouldn't be known as the bottom barrel backyard wanna be hacks.

---

Thank You, Crappy Tire, for paying Facebook to spam Canadian, which gave us all the opportunity to share our negative experiences!

LMAO!

Last edited:

1wildhorse

what i find interesting here is that there is no mention that you have to actually get your car repaired at CT.the tow just takes you to the nearest 'disservice centre'.why not take advantage of the free run to town,then phone a proper garage from their courtyard?