Angry CT Guy

Posted by an unregistered user
Back pedal much? That's ok, customers, specifically women can go back to those threads and read what you've posted.

You'll be another has-been failure in couple of years :)

There are more than one CTer posting here. I wrote no such thing. I'm the one that calls you a wacko for your crazy ass posts, like this one.

Guest-0276

There are more than one CTer posting here. I wrote no such thing. I'm the one that calls you a wacko for your crazy ass posts, like this one.

Which is so typical of CT. You've posted many lies and misleading statements which the consumer advocates have refuted time and again with many many links, findings and judgments from credible sources.

Stick to name calling, degrading women and ripping off customers. That just shows what lengths you'll go to and how irrelevant you are.

Angry CT Guy

Which is so typical of CT. You've posted many lies and misleading statements which the consumer advocates have refuted time and again with many many links, findings and judgments from credible sources.

Stick to name calling, degrading women and ripping off customers. That just shows what lengths you'll go to and how irrelevant you are.

Any wacko can post here like this loser here for example. i've posted no lies, but have called the faker advocates on their "opinions" many times. Don't you ever wonder why they don't take a real avenue with their opinions?

Guest-0276

It's more than just 'opinion' when the courts agree with the many many individuals who have sued crappy tires, and won! Think the fines were just an opinion?

Or when customers have a bad experience and discover that your star sucks on so many levels. Kinda like these people...

How to get a refund from Canadian Tire - moneyville.ca Blogs

Guess where they'll be making their next purchase? Still think they have no avenue with their opinion?

Just another misleading statement from angry crappy, more clarity from reasonable people who can read the links directly for themselves and come to their own conclusion.

Angry crappy tires doesn't like that.

Angry CT Guy

It's more than just 'opinion' when the courts agree with the many many individuals who have sued crappy tires, and won! Think the fines were just an opinion?

Or when customers have a bad experience and discover that your star sucks on so many levels. Kinda like these people...

How to get a refund from Canadian Tire - moneyville.ca Blogs

Guess where they'll be making their next purchase? Still think they have no avenue with their opinion?

Just another misleading statement from angry crappy, more clarity from reasonable people who can read the links directly for themselves and come to their own conclusion.

Angry crappy tires doesn't like that.

Anyone can come to their own conclusion. Just read any of the 600 sucks.com sites, complaint blogs, smart Canucks, etc. But to suggest you are anywhere near the majority of our shoppers is ridiculous and you know it.
You want credibility? Try contacting the better business bureaus, ministry for consumer affairs, start a class action suit, go to the media.....have credible sources confirm your "conclusions".
Problem is the vast vast majority of people are not like you and don't think like you.

Guest-0276

Anyone can come to their own conclusion. Just read any of the 600 sucks.com sites, complaint blogs, smart Canucks, etc. But to suggest you are anywhere near the majority of our shoppers is ridiculous and you know it.
You want credibility? Try contacting the better business bureaus, ministry for consumer affairs, start a class action suit, go to the media.....have credible sources confirm your "conclusions".
Problem is the vast vast majority of people are not like you and don't think like you.

We'll see what the majority of consumers think in the next few years. By then you'll be nothing more than a bad memory and be just another case study of retail disasters in a text book :)

Angry CT Guy

We'll see what the majority of consumers think in the next few years. By then you'll be nothing more than a bad memory and be just another case study of retail disasters in a text book :)

Sure we will, it's just that millions of customers disagree with you, every year. Millions vs a small percentage of gripers on a gripe site. I think I like those odds. I suppose all the other 600 sucks.com companies will become disasters as well using your logic.

CT Challenger

Sure we will, it's just that millions of customers disagree with you, every year. Millions vs a small percentage of gripers on a gripe site. I think I like those odds. I suppose all the other 600 sucks.com companies will become disasters as well using your logic.

Our logic? Not at all.

Just another thing the Crappy People made up.

Nice try, though.

Every day, more and more people are finding out the truth about Crappy Tire, especially their crappy policies.

Had a friend over for drinks tonight. Told her all about the Crappy Policies. She had no idea.

Lots of proof right here, if she's interested.

Oh, and lets not forget all the charges, convictions and investigations of the Crappy People and their shenanigans.

Call it illegal, unlawful, devious or deceptive.

But calling innocent customers "thieves" and "robbers"?

That's stooping a bit too low.

Nice job, Crappy People!

How's that lawsuit in Innisfil shaping up, LOL?

Angry CT Guy

I'm fine with you not liking CTC, but your math seems a bit off. I have thousands of customers every single week. It would appear they don't share your view of the triangle. Then there is the 89 year history of CT....that's a pretty long time, even for a faker. Then there is the 600 sucks.com sites, many more complaint blogs and gripe sites. They have been around for years already and those companies still seem to exist and are profitable. Yep, I just don't get your math.

CT Challenger

I'm fine with you not liking CTC ....

Please Don't Feed the Troll.

Anyway, the township of Innisfil is considering suing Crappy Tire for screwing them around on a construction project:

Town exploring legal options on Canadian Tire site | [url]www.innisfilscope.com | Innisfil Scope[/url]

But what I found really interesting, was that Crappy Tire is "waiting for the right 'market conditions' before proceeding with the building's construction".

Gee, havent the Crappy People been bragging about how great their revenues are? Yet the 'market conditions" aren't good?

Once again, the Crappy People aren't telling the truth here ...

Guest-0276

Please Don't Feed the Troll.

Anyway, the township of Innisfil is considering suing Crappy Tire for screwing them around on a construction project:

Town exploring legal options on Canadian Tire site | [url]www.innisfilscope.com | Innisfil Scope[/url]

But what I found really interesting, was that Crappy Tire is "waiting for the right 'market conditions' before proceeding with the building's construction".

Gee, havent the Crappy People been bragging about how great their revenues are? Yet the 'market conditions" aren't good?

Once again, the Crappy People aren't telling the truth here ...

LOL. Hilarious. And they were going on about how sharp their eyes were for investments and how good their math is lol. Overpaying for an acquisition at the start of a double dip recession. Genius! CT Math, what's a few hundred million or a $1Billion they say? Say did you find out where that billion went?

Guest-0276

Ah there is hope for the Canadian consumers

Target finalizes its Canadian stores, inks deal with Sobeys - thestar.com

Target needs a theme for their grand Canadian entrance I hear? What shall it be? Rise of the Valkryies ? Or how about something with a bit of guitar in it? But Crappy Trolls are much much better than this band, as they're just another stripe of 9 to 5ers lol.

Oh Crappy Trolls needs their own theme too, you say? Ok, how about something classic that enshrines their whole being?

CT Challenger

Please remember: Don't 'feed' the Angry CT Troll! See https://www.canadiantiresucks.net/g...at/798-stupid-terms-used-site-2.html#post6081

But we shouldn't forget about that lawsuit shapin' up, in Innisfil ....

Mayor Barb Baguley said, "they seem to have used the good nature of the previous council".

Other communities would to well to keep an eye on this kind of nefariousness, too, by Crappy Tire.

CT Me / Lawguy

LOL. Hilarious. And they were going on about how sharp their eyes were for investments and how good their math is lol. Overpaying for an acquisition at the start of a double dip recession. Genius! CT Math, what's a few hundred million or a $1Billion they say? Say did you find out where that billion went?

Overpaying by who's estimates? YOURS? Because your economic strength has shown through so predeominantly on here LOL

Actually yes, the money that you claim is missing was already explained. Mostly cash purchase for Forzani.
Some development charges related to said acquisition and because of the holiday friday, a normal collections day on the last day of the quarter was pushed into the following quarter.