CTH8R

Priya K.:

Very bad experience with customer service, v r stuck with the bike as they would not refund us, can any one help us?

CTH8R

Yet another new way to suck!

Nicole K.:
Thank you Canadian Tire in Midland. I will be showing up to your store shortly with the 4 mice (one mother and three babies) that were unleashed into my house when I opened a bar stool I just bought from you. I am livid.

My mistake. We had 7 mice unleashed into the house

CTH8R

Nicole K.: ... The store staff ... offered no idea what to do with the nice other than asking us to take them with us as they didn't want them. Didn't feel like they understood how bad it was for us to catch them all. Only to come home and find another one.

CTH8R

Kim M.:
So I bought a new barbeque,,,,,it's all together with my sons help,,,,,it doesn't work I called the store I bought it from asked if there were some suggestions none of which helped,,,,I then said Ok I will return it to you, his response was oh no you have put it together we can not take it back now......Seriously.......do not buy from Canadian tire ever,,,,,,,,,,,

CTH8R

Nikki B.:
Don't bother complaining if you have a problem with the company, they brush you off through head office just like they do in the store. Worst customer service ever! They do nothing to fix the problem - just a "Thank you for your feedback". Disappointed.

CTH8R

Justin C.:

BAD company practice! I bought a 1000 watt battery inverter 300$ after 5 days it broke, product will not convert from 12 volt to household current. went back to the store, looked in the boxes of all the other ones, each box had been opened before and returned, boxes with parts are missing. I suspect the store knows about this but doesn't care. Keep it for sale some sucker will buy it!
Instead, they should pull the product from the shelf and discontinue it because it doesn't work!!!

CTH8R

Yet another whole area of new-found suckage:

Gerda V.:
I have been having problems with Canadian tire for a little over one year. My husband passed away one year ago last may. They finaly closed his account, but now I get to the estate, invoices. No they are NOT charges for items my husband bought, while he was alive. Just renewals re virus protection on his computer, some 7 months after he passed away. Computer has been gone for a year, but Can Tire refuses to cancel the charges. I have recieved a new card. The card could not be activated. Recieved an other new card just last week. I am tired of it all. Have also been arguing about the transfer of our collected points. They have refused me using them, we had a joint account before with my husband as the primary card holder. I happen to have been the primary point collecter. smile emoticon I do not think I will bother trying to renew the last card they sent me. Phoned again this afternoon,but after been transferred a couple of times, got cut off. Not even a change to ask them anything. Service? Come on.

CTH8R

And another!

Jan M.T.:

Dear Canadian Tire
I bought one of your items that you advertise on your flyer Redtek A/C recharge kits on My 09 BMW, as I feel as it wasnt cold like before. After following instructions and watch videos in YouTube, I started to recharge my system. Watching the gauge making sure that I don't overcharge. It started to give weird noises and the fan is running fast that's shaking the front end. Gauge never said it was overcharged or anything
When back to Canadian tire store I bought the recharge kit. informed service and didnt want to touch it not look at it. Parts department didn't want to take anything responsible on it.
GM told me to call customer relation department, the lady was nice and help me open a insurance claim on my car. Supervisor called me a couple of days name was Steve x36578 was a rude rather than helping me he made it sound that it was my fault, why would my car need a recharge?are you a mechanic to make sure that it was the product that did this? He told me get it inspected or fix if i wanted it but he will decide if I will get reimbursed or not.
This left a bad taste in my mouth, I went to my mechanic and he told me those gauge is inaccurate and I overcharged my ac. Weird I clearly remember that needle on my gauge nearly moved. I called customers relation to fine out that my claim was already denied before I can present to information to Steve.
I'm out $54 plus tax and $110 to go to mechanic to get it fix.
Please someone help!

CTH8R

Another Canadian who got hosed by CT:

Micheal W.: I bought one 2 years ago it's a peice of garbage kinked every where's i need a new one now

CTH8R

Connie B.:

I went to Canadian Tire @ Espanola, Ontario. They ripped me off on the exchange, I called the company to complain but they said, "Sorry about your luck." If I would have cheated them they would have arrested me in the parking lot. I learned my lesson-I will never buy from them again. I urge everyone to use your credit card not cash!

CTH8R

Andrew G.:

I placed an order on May 19th, asked for it to be cancelled and refunded on the 22nd. 15 business days later and 3 phone calls to customer service and my credit card hasn't been refunded the $282.49

CTH8R

Yet another way to suck:

Rachel C.
Most painful propane buying experience ever at the London store on Hyde Park Rd. Paid for the propane exchange and went outside to wait and wait and wait. No one came out. Finally decided to just return it and go elsewhere... no sorry, nothing Never again. Employees standing around looking clueless and chatting to each other ... it's a sad day for such a Canadian institution

CTH8R

Yikes!

Brian J:
CTC--big sale--went to buy--sold out, but salesperson offered a better unit at a reasonable price--packaging looked suspicious so I asked if this unit had been bought and returned--salesperson says NO--so I buy--go home, open the box, obviously HAD BEEN A RETURN AFTER BEING ASSEMBLED--I take it back--salesperson says they'll just have to sell it to someone else unless I want it at a further reduced price (some psychology folks)...still don't want this item used...ex-Canadian Tire customer.

To read stories of just a tiny fraction of the many ex-customers, check out this list: https://www.canadiantiresucks.net/g...-who-pledge-never-go-canadian-tire-again.html

CTH8R

Nelson D.:

SHAME ON CTC FOR RIPPING OFF IT'S CUSTOMERS!

Canadian Tire Queenston Rd. Stoney Creek rips off gas customers.
Today CTC is offering a 5 cent per litre discount on gas. Sound like a great deal right? However the gas is selling at $118.9 SEVEN CENTS A LITRE HIGHER THAN THE COMPETITION!! (most others are $1.11+)
Not the first time they've pulled this kind of stunt! Let them know your mad. Drive-in and drive out!!

CTH8R

Lisa Marie M.: Canadian tire marine drive Vancouver BC. way to discriminate my sick friend, just because he looks a certain way you refuse to refund a lawn mower , and get this the manager there threatened us with authority. We call authority and there was never anything filed? WOW you call that customer service#upsetcustomer-this needs to be spread!

CTH8R

Lisa H.:
Canadian rip off...though I was getting a great deal with these plants sign said $75 each on sale for $60 as you could see in my receipt but was Leary as to why the price was cut of the tag...well I know now as I was in Canadian tire today in Athabasca saw the same plant $55 inquired about how I bought them St. Paul and they ripped me off...no she said we can change any price on any item