CT Challenger

J.L. Meyer Terrible customer service. This was one of my favorite stores but they won't see me back until I get resolution to my issue. Tried to resolve my problem at the store called customer relations and was placated and assured someone would call me and solve my problem. No call since last Friday. Brutal.

CTH8R

J.L. Meyer I contacted customer service last Friday. They took my complaint and said they would fax it to the owner and someone would contact me ASAP. I think a full week is reasonable. St. James store in Winnipeg manager is not on the same page as you on customer service.

CTH8R

Colin Matychuk Canadian Tire I will never shop at your stores again. You have failed me one too many times. I will be calling your corporate customer service line on Monday and expressing, rather concisely, how you continue to fail. This time its not returning an item WITH a receipt WITHIN 30 days of purchase?? A new low Canadian Tire, a new low.

CTH8R

Trudy Maynard this is the email I received from canadian tire in response to an electric fireplace that I purchased there....warranty ran out 1 month ago....won't help me out......NICE...

Trudy Maynard Thank you for contacting our office regarding Vendor Information.
We are unable to provide the Vendor information as they are overseas.
The Canadian Tire Corporation and its Associate Stores strive to deliver quality products. Our products are manufactured to attain the highest quality standards in today's retail marketplace. We are disappointed to learn you experienced otherwise.
Should you require further assistance, please contact our Corporate Customer Relations office at 1-800-387-8803 .
We thank you for providing us with the opportunity to respond.
Corporate Customer Relations
Canadian Tire Corporation Limited

CTH8R

Follow-up from Dita:

Dita Wegman Novak Hmmmm, not surprised that Canadian tire didn't bother responding to my comment.....I guess there is not much to say when you constantly sell crap.

CTH8R

Judy Carrick Millard i also find the custmer service sucks!!! i went into the Port Coquitlam store and there wasn't a cashier to be found and i refuse to self check. Pretty bad when you are to cheep to hire staff!!!!!

CTH8R

Paul DuBeau Canadian tire sucks for service in Paspebliac. that,s in the gaspesie for those who don,t know..only one around except in Cambellton NB

CTH8R

In response to a comment that air mattresses can't be expected to hold air (can that even be true?), there are now more details from Dita, on the crappy inflatable bed the Canadian Tire sold her. She certainly doesn't think much of CT!

Dita Wegman Novak It was a byob, on a stand, queen size that retails over$250. It didn't just lose a bit of air, it lost almost 3/4 of the air overnight. We also have a crappy Coleman one that just blows up and we lay it on the floor....my 75 mother loved it....and it never lost any air. In my first post I called it an inflatable bed, which I would say is different than an air mattress. Anyhow, as I expected, no comment from cdn tire.

CTH8R

Another person who hates misleading pricing at Canadian Tire:

John Windisman Here is a tip for Canadian Tire - STOP POSTING FAKE REGULAR PRICES IN YOUR STORE! SHAME ON YOU telling us that a regular price is one price when you NEVER sold it at that price. AND then you try to tell us the current price is the "Sale price" - WE ARE NOT THAT STUPID!!! I shop elsewhere!

CTH8R

Another report of poor customers service at a Canadian Tire location:

David Loewen With the poor customer service I recieved last week at the Garden City Store, I will not shop at Canadian Tire again.

CTH8R

Another former customer who isn't happy about the tricks they used, to get him to accept a Canadian Tire credit card:

Craig Stubbard: Shopped ct my whole life till some guy got me to fill out for card buddy said I would get a fifty dollar gift card also they sent me the credit card and a letter that said I didn't qualify for the gift card for some crazy reason o didn't understand I got rid of credit card and stopped shopping there

CTH8R

The Oates familly don't see to be getting good service from Canadian Tire:

Jim Oates I trust you receive a satisfactory answer. I complained to a store about a service issue and have yet to receive the courtesy of a reply.

Sharon Oates We will NOT shop at Canadian Tire until our issue is resolved. This goes back to August/September

CT Challenger

Joanne W Reinert Don't buy any christmas items because they are non returnable.. Beware all sales are final after Dec 24 ... they informed me when I tried to return them even though I bought them the other day.. sneaky and uncalled for. I will take my money elsewhere

CTH8R

Sounds like this guy had so many bad experiences at Canadian Tire, he didn't have the time to write them all down:

Gordon Hollingsworth I am an an unhappy customer! The majority of dealings I have had with Canadian Tire have left me angered!

CTH8R

Julia Smitts the nearest CT to me is staffed by idiots and full of crap.

---

Guess what, Julia? So is the farthest CT from you!

CTH8R

Marius Mura Bought a plastic organizer for my basement from canadian tire a year ago but it's already broken, canadian tire products are not durable...

CTH8R

Patricia Mcmillan prefer home hardware or home depot. I can NEVER find anyone to help me at Canadian Tire and the man who talked me into their credit card misrepresented the fees-some how I got signed for some bloody protection plan and had extra fees for months until I cut up the card and stopped using it- their customer service is atrocious

CTH8R

Rob Sparrow Worse return policy ever. Bought a noma tree with lights that shorted when plugged in. Told to bad no receipt that tree is yours even though it had cdn tire shipping label on it and one year warranty. Boo