CTH8R

You'd think the Crappy People would do some analysis on the comments they get back, when they pay Facebook to spam innocent Canadians.

Unfortunately, these poor victims of corporate greed seem to have tired of directly complaining about this spam-for-profit strategy.

But the good news is, these spam-attacks routinely result in a barrage of negative comments, which are being shared among Canadian consumers, and are helping to spread the word of the perils of dealing with Crappy Tire, both in the stores, and in the notorious Auto Dis-Service Centers.

Money well-spent, Crappy People! LMAO!

CTH8R

It seems Crappy Tire has so many complaints from consumers, they decided not to have a thread on their Facebook page for general comments.

Undetered, the unhappy but resourceful Canadians have been posting to whichever thread is the newest, in hopes that their cries will be heard - if only by their fellow Canadians.

Here is a fresh installment of this drama:

Lexi L.: Canadian Tire
Just thought you might like to know... I was in my local Canadian Tire today looking for a particular item. Three of your associates were standing around talking, I had a hard time getting their attention. Asked where in the store I might find this item and they told me to try the DOLLAR STORE! I was not impressed at all!!!!

Sandy B.: Re: Canadian Tire doesn't honor their return policy?---VERY VERY TRUE
Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Did you remember to plug it in? Just asking.
soudns a lot like what a store owner would say.
blame the victim, make fun of them, be totaly unhelpful, deny them a refund.
Another victory for ct!

Sandy B.: now that I have your attention.......... this isnt my post, one I found while looking for info. but. I bought a vacuum from Canadian tire.............. nothing but probs with it.........phoned Bissell, trouble shooted, they said its a dud take it back. I have 2 year warranty, store refused to return it!!!!!! One of the so called managers told me that this vacuum is discontinued...........does that tell you anything?? Then I was told that if I pay MORE, MAYBE they will allow me to buy a more expensive vacuum! I WANT MY MONEY BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have now spoken to 3 people in store, who ALL told me they are managers, When i called customer service, was told NONE of them are managers!!!!! Customer service had no idea about this return policy i was told exists on my card............she finally after 45 min said oh yeah, it does but you cant get refund! This vacuum stinks......literally...... I am handicapped and they refused to give me service. So I tell this last lady I want to speak to her manager........ I get another lady who isnt a customer service manager. Finally after 10 min with her she puts me through to her manager.............you got it VOICE MAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I doubt I will get a reply from him and have now been on the phone for 1 hour and 27 minutes for naught! Lets put money on whether or not I received my full refund guys!!!!!!!!!!

CTH8R

It seems Crappy Tire has so many complaints from consumers, they decided not to have a thread on their Facebook page for general comments.

Undetered, the unhappy but resourceful Canadians have been posting to whichever thread is the newest, in hopes that their cries will be heard - if only by their fellow Canadians.

Here is a fresh installment of this drama:

Lexi L.: Canadian Tire
Just thought you might like to know... I was in my local Canadian Tire today looking for a particular item. Three of your associates were standing around talking, I had a hard time getting their attention. Asked where in the store I might find this item and they told me to try the DOLLAR STORE! I was not impressed at all!!!!

Sandy B.: Re: Canadian Tire doesn't honor their return policy?---VERY VERY TRUE
Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Did you remember to plug it in? Just asking.
soudns a lot like what a store owner would say.
blame the victim, make fun of them, be totaly unhelpful, deny them a refund.
Another victory for ct!

Sandy B.: now that I have your attention.......... this isnt my post, one I found while looking for info. but. I bought a vacuum from Canadian tire.............. nothing but probs with it.........phoned Bissell, trouble shooted, they said its a dud take it back. I have 2 year warranty, store refused to return it!!!!!! One of the so called managers told me that this vacuum is discontinued...........does that tell you anything?? Then I was told that if I pay MORE, MAYBE they will allow me to buy a more expensive vacuum! I WANT MY MONEY BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have now spoken to 3 people in store, who ALL told me they are managers, When i called customer service, was told NONE of them are managers!!!!! Customer service had no idea about this return policy i was told exists on my card............she finally after 45 min said oh yeah, it does but you cant get refund! This vacuum stinks......literally...... I am handicapped and they refused to give me service. So I tell this last lady I want to speak to her manager........ I get another lady who isnt a customer service manager. Finally after 10 min with her she puts me through to her manager.............you got it VOICE MAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I doubt I will get a reply from him and have now been on the phone for 1 hour and 27 minutes for naught! Lets put money on whether or not I received my full refund guys!!!!!!!!!!

Any guesses which of the above posts has been deleted from the Crappy Tire Facebook page?

Anyone?

CTH8R

OK, shouldn't be long before Sandy B. is banner entirely from CT's FB page:

Sandy B.: look what I found online..........does not surprise me :
Canadian Tire comes in second as having the worst customer service in Canada.. nice.
They were only beat by Zellers who lets face it, are barely hanging on as it is.
Canada's Worst Customer Service: Store Edition - Marketplace
CBC.ca - Canadian News Sports Entertainment Kids Docs Radio TV
Marketplace launches our 39th season with a special one-hour episode that takes on Canada's major store

CTH8R

Crappy Tire wrote, "We want your feedback".

That certainly isn't the case with recent complaints we've seen erased. (And it's not what Andrew B. wants, either).

But CT is getting feedback, like it or not:

Nick F.: Here's my feedback. Any ATV's Canadian tire sells are complete and utter garbage and their refund policy is criminal. Their power tools are junk. Their air tools are a joke. The auto department is a rip off and customer service is non existent. But their profits are huge..

CTH8R

Nicole J.: Customer Service won't do much for you - I have been trying for 2 months to get issues solved. You will likely get an auto reply. If you speak to anyone, they will be very condescending

highborn

thank you CTH8R
you are right , they did not reply to my email since 22 - Aug so i will claim to the small court hopefully this week & let you guys know what is happening step by step have beautiful day

CTH8R

Crappy Tire wrote, "We want your feedback".

That certainly isn't the case with recent complaints we've seen erased. (And it's not what Andrew B. wants, either).

But CT is getting feedback, like it or not:

Nick F.: Here's my feedback. Any ATV's Canadian tire sells are complete and utter garbage and their refund policy is criminal. Their power tools are junk. Their air tools are a joke. The auto department is a rip off and customer service is non existent. But their profits are huge..

Follow-up:

Nick F.: ... my basic problem is that they lied to me about parts availability and service. It takes more than six months to get any parts as they have to be sent from china. The thing allays had overheating problems and then it just started to fall apart. bolts inside the crankcase were never tightened and came lose. electrical problems occur constantly and right now my $4000 investment is nothing more than a pile of non running junk. My advice to you is to buy a snowblower at a smaller local store specializing in that kind of equipment and to buy a good brand name.

CTH8R

More 'feedback' - which CT'er is gonna like!

Dean D.: Your Polan chainsaw that broke in 5 min first use was crap and you refused to do anything about it because putting gas in it voids the warranty don't try to pretend like you give a damn your crooks

CTH8R

Are they Canadian? Are their products Canadian?

Steve P.: Support Canadian manufacturing by NOT buying anything from them.

CTH8R

If they 'want your feedback', how come product that were allegedly 'tested by Canadians like you' are such crap?

Donna C.: Those "pop-up 5mins set up" tents are crap. Went thru 2 of them and the screws that hold the joints tgthr fell out in the first set up!

CTH8R

Hmm, there are alos complaints on Yelp - people hate Crappy Tire on there, too!

Here's a review on 2510 Hyde Park Gate, Oakville

----

Today, I went to this location and had a terrible customer service experience. I had to make a return, and both the customer service person as well as the manager were shockingly rude, both to me and my father. I have never been spoken to so rudely by a customer service rep.

This store is pretty typical in terms of its cleanliness, stock, etc, but I will never return to this store ever again due to the terrible customer service.

CTH8R

CT show someone assembling some tent pokes, and say they want feedback from Canadians. Here's some more:

Vince P.: That gazebo she is installing is a piece of crap. Had to buy 2 tarps already in last 2 years
Real garbage

CTH8R

Crappy gazebo:

Brent W.: canadian tire dont buy any thing from there, my mom is sick bought a gasibo from there and the thing colapsed after a couple weeks worth of use had holes in it when she bought it and they will not return it or give credit wont even fix it DO NOT SUPPORT CANADIAN TIRE

CTH8R

Crappy garden snippers:

Christopher C.: I have recently moved to Canada from the UK we bought a pair of branch snipers went to use them today and they wont cut seems like they are not aligned up correctly problem is I don't have the receipt I will call CT tomorrow to see if they will exchange them failing that there money down the drain I will let you know what happens tomorrow.

CTH8R

Jason P.: If thats the easy up tent its garbage. Used mine couple times and it broke trying to take tent down. Also cust svc is usually poor called numerous times to verify if they had stock they always say no i would then go to the store to see it on shelf. Other then that its a good store