CTH8R

#321:

Dave D.: I will no longer be a customer at Canadian Tire after the experience I had at the Queensway store in Etobicoke, Ontario. My name is not David Menna.

CTH8R

#322:

Natasha C.: I recently went to Kelowna to visit my mother who has a brain tumor and our vehicle was making a weird noise so we brought it to Canadian Tire. Big mistake. Number one, they called us to tell us it would be $3600. They started working on it and we called them back to cancel the service. They called us to pick it up but it was already late and we couldn't make it that day so we walked to pick it up the next day. When we got there, the guy asked if we had anything important in our car, and then told us that our passenger window was smashed out. "Just out of range of the camera." And to top it off, the vehicle we drove in there, we couldn't drive out. We had to get a tow and rent a vehicle to get back to Alberta. All in all a terrible experience. Canadian tire opens at 8. Why were we not called to let us know as soon as they saw it was broken into. It's really convenient that all they will say to us is it's not their responsibility. Why was our vehicle not parked in range of the cameras?! We left them responsible for our vehicle and now we don't even have one! Worst customer service ever, and I will NEVER be going to ANY canadian tire ever again!

CTH8R

#323:

Ruth B.T.S: Have shopped at Canadian Tire for years, but have stopped, since you started with the hunting promo...I see your signs everywhere on the boulevards, no , thank you...I can see hunting for food, if you need to eat, but for sport, Shame on you, CT

CTH8R

A common story. Someone takes the pledge not to shop there, then breaks their vow just once. What could go wrong, right?

#324:

Dave R.: Canadian Tire customer service is terrible. There Red Deer location did $2500 damage to my car years ago... I swore I would never go back but recently I found a sale on winter tires. I got a quote from a store on the west end of Edmonton and a time to bring in the car for installation and when I showed up they didnt have the tires in stock and the employee argued that I never had called ahead of time. I went to Costco instead and I highly recommend them for their professionalism, great customer service and great prices.

CTH8R

#325:

Ernest F. If you need tools etc for your fall cleanup get them any pla e except Canada tire I absolutely will never go in a canada tire store again.

CTH8R

Was anybody else Thankful last weekend??

#326:

Ryan S.: Im thankfull that I no longer shop or use canadian tires auto shop anymore,biggest rip off ever.

CTH8R

So many Canadians, so many reasons to boycott Crappy Tire:

#327:

Beth K.: OMG Where the hell did this come from The last time I will enter Canadian Tire. Sure, lets invent a call so they can get close enough to kill. What great sportsmen humans are.

CTH8R

#328:

Leonard Niel Gourlay Sorry Canadian Tire...You had an opportunity to get a lifelong customer and blew it. an ounce of prevention vs the pound of cure. pushing a diabled car into the shop would have made you money. Leaving the car out in the parking lot with the owner cost you the tire contract, the customer, and the negative publicity.

CTH8R

She should let us know if she decides:

Kimberley R. This is really offence and I'm surprised you posted this for Thanksgiving! I didn't know Canadian Tire promoted violence... I shop here all the time and have never seen any hunting supplies. I think I'll be looking more closely and finding another place to shop.

CTH8R

But Vicky knows:

#329:

Vicky D.: How horrifying of a post is this! I won't be shopping in Canadian Tire again! Sure you sell sporting equipment, If you call hunting a sport, but to mock the killing of animals with this pathetic post is disrespectful to say the least! I am disgusted!

1wildhorse

oh dear mr owner looks like the bricks are being removed one by one as predicted....soon your finger wont be enough to stop the dyke....maybe youll do us all a favour and stick it up ur ass

CTH8R

#330:

Suzanne M. Hunt your store sucks!I go in am given a piece of paper saying I can enter to win a $5,000 gift certificate or money off my purchase and after giving my personal info the guy says ok ill go get your mastercard now!I said I don't want it.So pushy.Sneaky ,misleading jerks!Im am boycotting this store permanently.

CTH8R

Ernest F.: I dfo not want anything to do with canadian tire all the dealings with them have beern a nightmare, I will never go in a canadiantire

CTH8R

Was anybody else Thankful last weekend??

#326:

Ryan S.: Im thankfull that I no longer shop or use canadian tires auto shop anymore,biggest rip off ever.

More from Ryan:

Ryan S.: Lmao ur still deleting my comments hey? Let me tell you something I am just getting started. Im not going anywhere. Why are you so afraid to tell people the truth??? Is it because you know you rip people off?? Are you ashamed that everything you sell is faulty?? Are you regretfull that you have poor management?? And a terrible automotive shop??? Do you have any idea what a moral and ethical principal is?? Do you??? Have you taken into consideration that you are loseing customers daily due to youre poor service??? Pretty sad that all canadian tire cares about is ripping people off and getting rich that way. People deserve to know how you really are. You are scammers. I hope youre establishment collapses and goes bankrupt. Then maybe you will feel what its like to be burned. Ill never shop or use a mechanic at ct again just a fair warning for all the people on here.

Owner 1

oh dear mr owner looks like the bricks are being removed one by one as predicted....soon your finger wont be enough to stop the dyke....maybe youll do us all a favour and stick it up ur ass

And right there young fellow describes the issue perfectly. You are counting "one by one".
In the time you've looked for your one or three or five fb complainers on a weekend collectively we have serviced hundreds of thousands of satisfied customers through the tills and several thousand vehicles.

We all wish that those few people had a better experience or got the product they wanted etc... But we also recognize it's not reasonable to have hundreds of thousands of people visit us 7 days a week every week and not have a few that are unsatisfied.

Keep posting all you want the off the cuff comments about how we are sinking, losing customers etc... And then when the results come next quarter hide in shame and deny the numbers and the facts that show otherwise. Sort of like when you claimed we bought an insolvent company in forzani group. Lol. Haven't heard you spout that off ever since the first quarter where the forzani numbers were reported.

Keep counting. One. One. One. One. One. Yah that's your tsunami of complaints.
I'll keep counting. Every day. 400. 500. Customers that came and made purchases. Every day. Every day. Every day. One. One. One. Lol.

CTH8R

#331:

Jane A.: I stopped shopping there, the employees are few and they always seemed to be ignoring the customers.

1wildhorse

And right there young fellow describes the issue perfectly. You are counting "one by one".
In the time you've looked for your one or three or five fb complainers on a weekend collectively we have serviced hundreds of thousands of satisfied customers through the tills and several thousand vehicles.

We all wish that those few people had a better experience or got the product they wanted etc... But we also recognize it's not reasonable to have hundreds of thousands of people visit us 7 days a week every week and not have a few that are unsatisfied.

Keep posting all you want the off the cuff comments about how we are sinking, losing customers etc... And then when the results come next quarter hide in shame and deny the numbers and the facts that show otherwise. Sort of like when you claimed we bought an insolvent company in forzani group. Lol. Haven't heard you spout that off ever since the first quarter where the forzani numbers were reported.

Keep counting. One. One. One. One. One. Yah that's your tsunami of complaints.
I'll keep counting. Every day. 400. 500. Customers that came and made purchases. Every day. Every day. Every day. One. One. One. Lol.

um we dont actually care what you think.havent you figured that out yet?talk about tiny mind....if you think arrogance will keep people walking into your stores forever then ive said it before and ill say it again....youre a delusional prick.to be honest i just get amusement nowadays from the scores of honest customers who feel as i did 'ripped off' and have happily boycotted your crap enterprise for stores that actually value their customers.keep counting your dollars its obvious thats your number one priority you pathetic dipshit