CT Challenger

Forzani was over-priced last time and it's still over-priced now. Try not to make up too many stories, Ok?

And you still seem to have trouble posting things to the right thread, LOL!

Oh, and "visitors"? Not at all as you portrayed it. Hundreds of daily views on many threads, especially on the Facebook thread. Yup, all you have to do is a little research, to make accurate statements. But the was never, ever your forte, now was it, LOL!

Reading your "dribble" is almost as much fun as the never-ending flow of anti-Crappy-Tire warnings that our fellow-Canadians continue to post, on your very own web page!

"LOL Hilarious!"

Keep up the good work, Crappy Tire!

But it sure is nice, that this site has a side-benefit: recording those valuable consumer comments. Typical of you Crappy People to delete negative comments, rather than fix your obviously-broken company!

Oh, before I forget:

Where's all that evidence you said was "readily available" about every single seller of automotive batteries in all of Canada? Must be time now for a refresh, don't you think?

Oh, and where's all the proof of the revised policies at Crappy Tire? The stuff you said could be found by doing "any research anywhere"?

Still waiting!

LMFAO!!!

Last edited:

Bushbob

"net income of Canadian Tire declined 3.7 per cent compared to the prior year."

These figures were from last week.

CTH8R

Thank God! Both CT Manager and The Moaner, after extended absences, have suddenly returned (and just days apart!) and will now explain to us all how their pathetic financial results aren't really so bad after all!

Let the lying begin!

Last edited:

CT Challenger

Hmm, nothing yet from the CT Rep's, CT-Manager and The Moaner?

I was so sure they would be on here by now, telling us why it's OK that the Red Triangle of Crap stores had have declining profits in the 4th quarter of 2012.

Lucky for them their Mark's and Forzani brands managed to increase profits. They better not mess with that, and crappify-them into clones of their Red Triangle money-pits.

CT Challenger

Interesting results for CT Retail here: Canadian Tire Announces Positive Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2012 Results - PR Newswire - The Sacramento Bee

Turns out that the 'positive' results were all due to other banners, which had to make up for the poor results at CT Retail (also known as the Red Triangle of Crap).

Despite all the clamour and unwanted spam from their Facebook page, Q4 saw decreases in sales (-0.5%) and in revenue (-1.6%).

But they seem to by putting lots of lipstick on this pig. Check it out:

2012 sales increases by a whopping 0.8%! Fantastic results, guys! I'm sure your bonuses will be just as huge this year! Too bad that's a drop of 1.2% since 2011 - I thought you guys all said 2011 was a bad year? Turns out it was twice as good as 2012!

I see your profits also had a meteoric rise of almost 0.1%. More cause for celebration!

Opening 2 more stores, and firing a bunch of executives is sure paying off, lol!

And now they have to brace themselves for Target! Should be a fun year at CTR!

Last edited:

CTH8R

Kinda surprising.

Usually the Crappy People woulda been on here by now bragging about their "excellent" 0.1% profit, LOL!

Maybe they are busy, looking for other markets that are worse than Canadian retailing, so that they can make themselves look better by comparison? ("Look! A Malasian retailer only made 0.09%! We don't suck nearly as much as they do!")

But their favorite lately is Rona, who have a lot of product over-lap in the hardware categories. For a company that says it's proud to be Canadian and provide Canadian jobs, they don't seem to be very supportive of fellow Canadians whose livelihood is at risk!

CT Challenger

It's easy to lose track of the recent poor performance of the Red Triangle of Crap 'flagship' stores.

To help disguise their poor Q1 results, Crappy has decided to jump on the RETI bandwagon, which might help finance their battle with Walmart and Target. It created a lot of positive press, taking the focus off their poor sales results.

So, how did the RT of C stores do?

- a 1.6% sales decline
- a 2.4% decrease in same store sales for the quarter.

http://corp.canadiantire.ca/EN/Investors/FinancialReports/Documents/2013 Q1 Earnings Release.pdf

Congratulation, Crappy People! Give yourselves a big group hug on your achievement!

LMAO!

Last edited:

CTH8R

Oh-oh! The Crappy People aren’t gonna like THIS very much!

And the 1.6% sales DECLINE is AFTER they added 2 more stores!

But instead of admitting that maybe Canadians are actually reading the many poor reviews of this down-sliding company, they just blame this on ”declines in seasonal, gardening and outdoor living” as well as “cooler March temperatures which impacted sales of automotive cleaning products and delayed both spring automotive maintenance and switching over to all-season tires”.

Now, in related Crappy News, Marco Marrone, CTR's current Chief Operating Officer, has decided to leave the company following a 27 year career. And not a moment too soon, I think.

Do you think his successor, Allan MacDonald, might consider addressing their terrible customer service and horrible return policies? I mean, all he has to do is check out all the complaints on their very own Facebook page.

Or, is Allan simply going to sit back, and pray for better weather?

(Too bad there's a Frost Warning here for tonight! LOL!)

CTH8R

The owner is going to have some fun with the CTC third quarter results I think

I can't help but wonder: will their rip-off policies lead to bigger profits again this quarter?

Or has the enonomy improved in general, bringing Crappy Tire up along with everybody else?

CTH8R

Oh-Oh!

Things aren’t going so well, over at the Red Triangle of Crap stores!

While it’s true that CTR retail sales grew, it was by a paltry 2.8%.

And things are even worse for same-store sales: down 0.2% from a Q3 2013.

“What’s that?” you say? “Didn’t the Moaner keep saying sales go up, up, up, up every single day?”.

Indeed they did. But that turned out to be … not really true!

Well, it’s a good thing they re-opened some of the old stores – that seems to be the only way they got any sales growth over-all.

I guess CTMe/Lawguy/Moaner is at a new/reopened store, if they are saying their growth increased (and off-set the drop in same-store sales).

Can’t wait to see how The CTer spins this into a ‘success story'!

LMAO!

Owner 1

Oh-Oh!

Things aren’t going so well, over at the Red Triangle of Crap stores!

While it’s true that CTR retail sales grew, it was by a paltry 2.8%.

And things are even worse for same-store sales: down 0.2% from a Q3 2013.

“What’s that?” you say? “Didn’t the Moaner keep saying sales go up, up, up, up every single day?”.

Indeed they did. But that turned out to be … not really true!

Well, it’s a good thing they re-opened some of the old stores – that seems to be the only way they got any sales growth over-all.

I guess CTMe/Lawguy/Moaner is at a new/reopened store, if they are saying their growth increased (and off-set the drop in same-store sales).

Can’t wait to see how The CTer spins this into a ‘success story'!

LMAO!

Are you sure you read that report correctly?

Owner 1

It's unfortunate that you have tried to mislead the Canadian Consumer with misinformation about our quarterly results. Shameful really.

Sangria5

Am I reading it wrong? It said a 2% increase in same store sales but maybe I'm reading it wrong
Plus Target opened and hasn't seemed to affect Canadian Tire yet. We'll have to see how that works in the next quarter

Owner 1

Am I reading it wrong? It said a 2% increase in same store sales but maybe I'm reading it wrong
Plus Target opened and hasn't seemed to affect Canadian Tire yet. We'll have to see how that works in the next quarter

Sangria you are correct. CTR up 2.8% total, 2% same store sales. CTH8R is lying to consumers saying we were down .2%. What a terrible Trend this man operates on. Intentionally spreading misinformation about a tsunami of topics from product quality to returns to dealers and now quarterly results which are so clearly black and white.
Hoping that consumers won't read the quarterly results them self. That's pretty sneaky.

CTH8R

Are you sure you read that report correctly?

It's unfortunate that you have tried to mislead the Canadian Consumer with misinformation about our quarterly results. Shameful really.

Oops! Looks like I got my quarters mixed up!

It was 2012 Q3 that saw a 0.2% drop in same-store CTR sales.

Hey, wait a minute! CTMe/LawGuy/Moaner said there have been INCREASED sales, "quarter after quarter!".

If you check out the Q3 2012 results - just a year ago! - we see a 3.7% drop in Income! And Revenue fell a full 6.7%!!!

And we don't have to go back very far to find drops like this:

2013 Q1:
- Down 1.6% in Retail Sales.
- Down 2.4% in same-store sales.
- Down 0.9% in revenue.

2012 Q4:
- Down 0.5% in Sales

2012 Q2:
- Up a paltry 0.4% on same-store

2011 Q1:
- Down .6% on sales.
- Down 1.5% on same-store sales.

Indeed, it seems that CTR's "quarter after quarter" history is not nearly as sunny as has been claimed!

Let's review again: Who is it, exactly, who "tried to mislead Candian Consumers with misinformation"??

Time & again, it's the same person: CTMe/LawGuy/Moaner.