CT Me / Lawguy

Posted by an unregistered user
Following this story? haha yah i'm sure this is top breaking news!

Let's look at some facts from the insurance statistics in Canada/Alberta.

How many auto thefts occur in Alberta?
Approximately 15,000 cars are stolen every year in Alberta. That's an average of 44 cars per day.

Calgary has a higher vehicle theft rate than Edmonton, with 753 cars stolen per 100,000 population. Edmonton has 484 cars stolen per 100,000 population.
Winnipeg, followed by Vancouver, Montreal, Ottawa and Hamilton, had the highest motor vehicle theft rates for major cities in Canada in 1998. Calgary and Edmonton were sixth and seventh respectively.

44 cars EVERY DAY stolen in Alberta. That's almost 2 every hour. So in the time i've spent replying to a couple of threads and reading the usual BS on here today alone, 1 car has been stolen, and another one due to wander away any minute now LOL

Obviously not cool that one was stolen from a Canadian Tire customer on site, nobody wants to see that happen. Really though, one case of a stolen car is surely not gaining national media attention LOL
I'm amazed how much effort you put into digging up next to useless information. You should invest your time in something fruitful.

Guest-0276

Following this story? haha yah i'm sure this is top breaking news!
...I'm amazed how much effort you put into digging up next to useless information. You should invest your time in something fruitful.

Or customers can and should view the CTV news report and come to their own conclusions!

I'm wondering what would drive the customer to call up the Calgarys CTV news crew? Could it be the flagrant denial of responsibility by the owner? The dismissal and marginalization of her concerns, the huge inconvenience to her, the increase on her car insurance because she had to make a claim? I wonder?

CT Me / Lawguy

Or customers can and should view the CTV news report and come to their own conclusions!

I'm wondering what would drive the customer to call up the Calgarys CTV news crew? Could it be the flagrant denial of responsibility by the owner? The dismissal and marginalization of her concerns, the huge inconvenience to her, the increase on her car insurance because she had to make a claim? I wonder?

OR could it be the fact that there's actually a thief?! someone breaking the law. Whatever the mistake by the CT guy who messed up with the keys, mistakes are human, stealing is only done by a low life crook. I know you'd prefer to blame this on Canadian Tire instead of someone who actually stole the property that did not belong to them and broke the law. I'm aware you never believe a criminal should have to answer to their actions as long as CT was involved.

REMEMBER - Against the law is illegal

CT Me / Lawguy

Many brushes with the law LOL
Why don't you do a little analysis on the scope of which are you are analysing. This company is huge and widespread. it also encompasses another 480 companies for each of the independently owned stores. Drill the numbers into your head. YOu know how many employees, stores and revenue figures, they've been brought up many times. A few not so honest with taxes and expenses dealers, some stealing employees and a privacy issue. Sooooooo many brushes with the law. If a CT owner or Corporation gets sued once or twice a year, given the grand scope that we operate on, it's really not even close to how big you make it out to be.

89th Anniversary Sale - ON NOW! Great Savings

See you at the registers hahahaa

CT Challenger

Let's look at some facts from the insurance statistics in Canada/Alberta.

What would be really interesting, would be the number of car keys that are stole while in the care of Crappy Tire Stores, with the result that the cars are also stolen.

You'd think these Crappy People would take some responsibility for their negligence, instead of blaming their victims.

But I do find it funny that these Crappy People, so quick to accuse innocent customers, are themselves guilty of such a wide variety of crimes and legislative violations.

Funny, but also pathetic.

CT Challenger

Many brushes with the law LOL

Keep in mind, these are only the crimes where the Crappy Person was actually investigated, charged and/or convicted.

The Crappy People are happy to accuse customers of "theft" and "robbery", for merely seeking to return a defective product.

But how many genuine crimes have been committed by Crappy People that have so far gone undetected, or at least unsolved?

It figures that the Crappy People would clutch at any flimsy excuse.

Now we are hearing, "gee, it's only some of the CT executives who break the law. It's only some of our owners break the law. It's only some of our staff break the law."

Gee, shouldn't they start applying the same standard to their own employees, that they do to their customers?

How about, "If I catch you even once trying to deceive, the police do come and the conviction rate is 100%".

Sadly, they are far more tolerant of crimes committed by one of their own, then they are of alleged crimes by the general public.

Let's not forget the glee with which the Crappy Red Shirts react to the death of an alleged shop-lifter in Hamilton.

Actually, by their own standards, all of the Crappy Criminals we've mentioned, should also deserved the death penalty.

But imagine the howling and whining if someone were to suggest that what's good for the public goose, is good for the Crappy Tire gander.

Yes, a gang of 58,000 hypocrites.

CT Challenger

The Crappy People seem to have a problem with this thread.

How strange!

After all, these are all investigations, charges, convictions, fines and so forth.

Nothing is being posted here that's not already in a publicly available source elsewhere on the internet.

Besides, aren't the Crappy People deeply concerned about "truth" and "honesty"?

Don't they simply abhor anyone who isn't 100% truthful in all matters?

Yet they seem strangely upset when some clear examples of misdeeds are posted here!

Well, no matter.

The important thing is, that consumer can get a better idea of the moral views held by the Crappy Executives, Crappy Owners and Crappy Employees.

You know the ones: the people who accuse innocent customers every day of being "thieves" and "robbers" - for simply trying to return a defective product.

Here's some moral guidance for them - something they clearly need some help with:

Pot calling the kettle black - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

CT Me / Lawguy

So you know the attitudes and behaviours and histories of all 58,000 employees? LIAR

In regards to car keys, nobody blamed the victim. We blame THE THIEF!!! You know the people who unlawfully took the car, and were found living in it two days later? Yes that's who we blame. Even if someone leaves a car in their driveway running to warm it up, and someone steals it, that still makes the thief a THIEF!

I absolutely hold my people to the same standards I do customers. In fact right now I have 4, count them 4 ex-employees on charges of theft over the last 3 years at this store. Two have already been convicted and are paying restitution and will have criminal records for the rest of their lives, two more who were in it together are going through court cases now, and expected to plead guilty based on the mountain of evidence I provided.

How many crimes are undetected....far too many. Both internal and external. This weekend alone customers ripped off the following items (that we know about for sure) golf balls, batteries, a halloween decoration, nuts/bolts, automotive light bulbs. All of this packaging was found in various locations around the store. Total value approximately $100.00 - Who stole them? THIEVES~!

Go ahead defend anything you want, but only a liar a cheat or a thief could defend a thief!!

CT Challenger

... right now I have 4, count them 4 ex-employees on charges of theft over the last 3 years at this store.

Wow! That's a LOT of dishonest Crappy Tire employees!

Have you ever thought about maybe delegating the whole hiring process to somebody who is capable of NOT hiring thieves?

Just a thought ...

CT Challenger

How many crimes are undetected....far too many.

Seems to me that you are looking on the wrong side of the Returns desk.

You've been proudly accusing every customer who walk in with a legitimate return of being a "fraudster" a "thief" and a "robber".

But obviously, the REAL trouble is with all the thieves you somehow incompetently managed to hire!

Yeah, maybe stop harassing your innnocent customers for a little while, and instead look at all the thieving employees.

Just something for you to consider!

Any time you want some more help with this, you've found the right thread to post on!

You're most very welcome!

CT Me / Lawguy

I have no problem with this thread, or any thread on here to be honest, they have no impact on me or my business. What i do have a problem with is half truths, exaggerations and short sighted thinkers. For example, one customer dies and everyone's a murderer. One FORMER executive takes a bribe and we're all doing deals under the table. One dealer renovates his house with company money and we're all stealing from the company.

YOu know you're not right, you just hate Canadian Tire so you'll use any weak ammunition you can find to try to poke holes. You're surely no consumer advocate.

CT Challenger

Seems to me that you are looking on the wrong side of the Returns desk.

You've been proudly accusing every customer who walk in with a legitimate return of being a "fraudster" a "thief" and a "robber".

But obviously, the REAL trouble is with all the thieves you somehow incompetently managed to hire!

Yeah, maybe stop harassing your innnocent customers for a little while, and instead look at all the thieving employees.

Just something for you to consider!

Any time you want some more help with this, you've found the right thread to post on!

You're most very welcome!

i agree

you spend hours tyring to prove that a customer is somehow a 'robber' for returning a defective item with the wrong receipt, and will maybe gain a day or 2 of warranty time - which you won't end up honouring anyway LOL!

https://www.canadiantiresucks.net/g...rn-identical-products-different-receipts.html

it might be better to spend some of that time maybe doing better checking on people before you hire thiefs

CT Challenger

I have no problem with this thread, or any thread on here to be honest, they have no impact on me or my business. What i do have a problem with is half truths, exaggerations and short sighted thinkers. For example, one customer dies and everyone's a murderer. One FORMER executive takes a bribe and we're all doing deals under the table. One dealer renovates his house with company money and we're all stealing from the company.

YOu know you're not right, you just hate Canadian Tire so you'll use any weak ammunition you can find to try to poke holes. You're surely no consumer advocate.

Not sure who ever said they were an 'advocate' - wasn't me.

Gee, there sure are a lot of thieves and liars at Crappy Tire. Executives, Owner/Dealers, staff ....

But I guess it's easier to just blame everything on the innocent customers, huh?

I can't help wonder though: shouldn't you be watching the warehouse web cam, to see what your staff of red-shirt thieves are up to?

Just sayin' ...

CT Me / Lawguy

With one word, 5 letters, you have just managed to count yourself as the biggest liar this site has ever seen.

"Accusing EVERY customer..."

You're an exaggerating liar and you know it. There is zero truth to that statement and you know it! You'er trying to build credibility as a consumer advocate through this method? Good luck with that approach

CT Challenger

"Accusing EVERY customer..."

You're an exaggerating liar and you know it.

Ok.

So, exactly what percentage of innocent consumers DO you falsely accuse of being fraudsters, theives and robbers?

Oh, never mind.

Even 1 is far too many.

But shouldn't you be checking up on all those theives you hired?

Or are you too busy ordering things for your home, and charging it too your store?

Exactly how far behind ARE you on your taxes?

Just wondering ....