"Angry CT Guy" is the name that some consumers have given to an unregistered poster, who frequently responds with anger and hostility when consumers post information and opinions that are critical of Canadian Tire.
A common feature of Angry CT Guy's posts are insults directed at consumers, such as:
- Calling consumers "losers".
- Claming that consumers who post here are mentally ill, alcoholic or have "tourette's" (syndrome).
- Saying consumers don't respond to so-called 'challenges'.
- Calling consumers 'liars' (although no specific instances are mentioned).
Here is a recent response to a consumer's post, with an emphasis on insults:
The vast majority of Angry CT Guy's post contain references to:
- The alleged existence of "600 sucks.net sites" for "every major retailer, restaurant and corporation."
- The presense of a "donate" button on this web site.
- The option to donate via Paypal. Sometimes U.S. currency is mentioned.
Although the rationale is unclear, the general theme is that this site is supposedly an "e-commerce" site, and therefore cannot be trusted. However, this has been shown to be untrue.
At one point, Angry CT Guy was claiming a connection between this site and a group of related "sucks.com" sites owned by an American, but the evidence does not support any connection.
Angry CT Guy has also invented a fictional character he calls "faker advocate". This is a composite of some or all of the consumers who post here, and Angry CT Guy claims that this single consumer has 'multiple personalities' who post on this site as different users.
There are indications that Angry CT Guy thinks the owner of this site is actaully the "faker advocate" character, and is posting here to generate revenue.
Early posts can be found here:
The references to alcoholism, mental illness, multiple personalities, Tourette's Syndrome, and a belief in conspiracy theories may well be auto-biographical.