CTH8R

Oh, too bad. Looks like we'll have to wait a while before we can add Charlene to the Boycotters List:

Charlene M.L.: It will be a long long long time before I shop at Canadian tire again. So disappointed in the service.

Last edited:

CTH8R

#561:

Steve S.: My wife and Mother inlaw were both treated like crap by the store manager and customer service at our CT. It was a long shot but I had misplaced some lugnuts that my wife bought with a set of rims and tires for my truck as a bday present. It was over a year, and I found the lugs under some junk in my shed. The lugs were the wrong size. So I thought I'd see if CT would do an exchange for the proper ones. went to customer service in my CT. The lady told me to go back to the automotive desk and let them deal with it. The guy back there told me no problem. He proceeded to order the proper ones for me, then he realized that they always have my size in stock. He said they shouldn't have needed to order the ones I was sold in the first place. He called up to customer service when he seen that the purchase was over a year ago, and I overheard the lady on the other end say "Yeah, we were never going to take them back." That made me angry because all she had to do was say that from the start, not bs me by saying automotive would deal with it. Then my wife and mother inlaw went up to customer service to see why they pulled that and if there was anything we could do. They started talking down to my wife like she was stupid. that pissed me off, we left, I am done with CT. Used to blow my pay cheques there, but not anymore, I can get tools, truck parts and hunting supplies elsewhere. I didn't expect them to exchange the lugs anyways. I just thought I'd ask, a simple sorry we can't would have been sufficient. Not the run around and ignorance they put us through.

CTH8R

#562:

Jessica S.F.: I will never step foot into a Canadian Tire again. After a horrible experience at their location at 401 and Weston Rd, I contacted the manager over 5 times with no resolution. I guess being threatened by one of your employees is the way your business operates.

CTH8R

I should send this guy a link to this thread ...

Claude R.: It used to be my favourite store. I'm talking back like 15 years ago. Now it's like a big dollar store packed with junk. When I go now once or twice a year I usually leave pissed and don't go back until 6 months later when I've forgotten why I don't go there lol.
And I've seen all the replies about contacting customer service so don't bother to copy and paste.
I'm good thanks

CTH8R

#563:

Candace J.: I bought several pieces of the Maximum metal storage benches, cabinet, etc. When putting them together one of the panels was badly dented (in box) I went to Medicine Hat store and manager's solution was to take a part the build and return for floor model (which was used and abused) or take a part the build for refund. A solution would have been to call another store and have that panel sent asap. I am not supporting a store that does not stand behind its merchandise. Now I am packing up everything I have ever bought within the last 90 days. Going to take a few trips! Thanks Adam!

Last edited:

CTH8R

#564:

Omar F.: Canadian tire is most worst place to buy a product from!
The management is corrupt none of my family member will ever spend or step at their door.
Walmart has one of the best policy in canada, when it comes to customer satisfaction.
Canadian tire you need to upgrade and update your business and attitude in a friendly manner.
I will not post what happen to me in your store, if you should wish to know contact me.
Bad business result in loosing of good customers.

CTH8R

#565:

Jason Z.: I haven't bought a thing from CT for years after I drove my car in for oil change and end up towing my car away to another repair shop.

CTH8R

#562:

Jessica S.F.: I will never step foot into a Canadian Tire again. After a horrible experience at their location at 401 and Weston Rd, I contacted the manager over 5 times with no resolution. I guess being threatened by one of your employees is the way your business operates.

Jessica S.F.: I have. I even contacted head office which sent two requests to the store manager for a follow up and nothing.

CTH8R

So ... what's he waiting for, exactly????

Chris D. D.: My experience with canadian tire products is not good, this year alone I have returned four or five electronic appliances because of failure, and I know how to take care of stuff. I almost expect them to fail now? Won't be long before I smarten up and stop buying stuff other than oil there.

CTH8R

#566:

Stacey K.: Canadian Tire is a great big service failure. Period. It's a real shame they use the word "Canadian" in their name. I WILL NOT shop there or support them in any way. The sooner the rest of us "Canadians" do the same - the sooner this place will be gone. And good riddence to them.

CTH8R

#567:

Richard B.: Very bad customer service. No logic behind corporate policies. Since my frustrating experience 3 month ago, Canadian tire lost out on over $300. I went to the competition.

CTH8R

#568:

Rob F.: Why bother with this sale. They will just sell you a peice of crap then refuse to honor the warranty. Will never buy anything from Canadian tire again

CTH8R

#569:

Tom M.: That same thing happened to me. I was wearing a backpack that I almost have to dislocate a shoulder to get the thing off and I'm asked to leave it at the counter. how do I know the same person will be there when I Finnish? How do I know it might accidentally be given to someone else? And yet a woman can walk through no problem with a large hand bag on he side and a stroller with a large diaper bag on top. A little sexist do you think?
End result is, you don't trust me, I won't trust you and I don't do dealings with people I don't trust.

CTH8R

#570:

Aws A.: My tire had slow Air leaking, I took the tire to Canadian Tire on Calgary trail, the said we can't fix it, then they start give me a price for new tires, i took the same tire to other place, left the tire for half an hour and the tire fixed now and on the car, nothing wrong with it. I am done with Canadian tire.

CTH8R

#571:

Alec M.: Spent $40 on cab fare to go buy a battery charger. It didn't work... Spent another $40 on cab fare to exchange it...for another one that didn't work. Following day spent $40 yet again to try and exchange it again... Was told that I had already exchanged it and it must be my fault some how so no exchange, no refunds... I left their junk on the counter and walked out with nothing except a wallet over $200 lighter...
I give up on this business. Rude service, poor quality products...

CTH8R

#572:

Denise H.: Just another store that wants to treat us all like criminals and check our receipts as we leave even though we just left the check-stands 10 feet away. Oh well, no more canadian tire for me.

CTH8R

#573:

Tony R.: Your customer service, management, and your service over all is so pathetic that I would NOT recommend any one to shop there.

Sangria5

#572:

Denise H.: Just another store that wants to treat us all like criminals and check our receipts as we leave even though we just left the check-stands 10 feet away. Oh well, no more canadian tire for me.

i guess no more Costco either. Hope you find the retailer that doesn't look out for the honest man and ensure low theft. Honest people have nothing to worry about….but the criminals…they hate due diligence…..just saying

CTH8R

#656:

Chris L.: I had a power steering pump replaced on my truck at Canadian tire, and it squeeled like crazy after they installed a new one. Then told me my rack had to be replaced after.. I will never buy anything from them again. It has been a year since i spent anything there. It will be years before i do again

CTH8R

#656:
Chris L.: I had a power steering pump replaced on my truck at Canadian tire, and it squeeled like crazy after they installed a new one. Then told me my rack had to be replaced after.. I will never buy anything from them again. It has been a year since i spent anything there. It will be years before i do again

Should be #574.

Last edited: