CTH8R

Yes??? And ????? .....

Katlyn R.:

If I could give you 0 stars for your customer service and false advertising, I would. Your rude customer service representative told me, "Well we aren't always positive that what is in the flyer is what will be available." I don't really understand why you would even advertise something if you aren't absolutely sure that it is available. The best part is when I originally went in to get the tires that were advertised in the flyer, they priced them out $300 more than what they were showing in the flyer. I always heard Canadian Tire ripped people off and were crooks, but I guess I got to see for myself.

CTH8R

#796:

Kim U.

Just had the one of the WORST customer service experiences with this CANADIAN store in Bolton!!! Patrons be warned - DO NOT get your car serviced from CAN Tire! Especially in Bolton. The service manager Steve was rude and deplorable. Insinuated I lied and mocked my departure my clapping!!! I am VERY disappointed in this franchise store. I went in for a tire change and came out with all my dashboard lights dark and not working. I will be sharing my story with all my Bolton residents to avoid this store at all costs. Remember CAN Tire - have a good experience tell 3 people, have a bad experience tell 10!!!

CTH8R

Yes??? And ????? .....

Michelle S.:

It took an email, a post on this page and a private messgae on this page for me to get someone to respond to a complaint about horrible service we received at one of your locations. I got a call back from the store manager at said location. We werent home so he left a message. I have left 2 messages for him to call me and have heard nothing. I have also called him several times and just gotten the answering machine. I posted and messaged on this page prior to this and still have had no one contact me.

CTH8R

Wait to see ...

Paul P.:

Dear Canadian Tire, if you don't want to lose me as a customer please stop abusing my phone number with your stupid robot calls . I have already got my winter tires. Thank you.

CTH8R

Tasso D.: Assuming you can get the tires. I have been arguing with them for weeks to try and resolve my issue and all I have gotten is a run around and deflection from one person to another. Check out my post on my page regarding Canadian Tire before shopping there. Absolutely the WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EXPERIENCE I HAVE EVER SEEN.

Tasso D.: I have already tried multiple times to resolve this issue and it is still pending so I have no more interest in investing anymore of my time to keep getting the run around. Your customer service is horrible and I will keep sharing to drive awareness. And for all those reading this, you can get the same or better quality and prices at Wal-Mart with 100 times better service.

CTH8R

Yes??? And ????? .....

Ashton H.: Canadian Tire says the car they just repaired is "effed" won't take ownership literally 6 days after taking the car in because the oil light was on, paying $1000 for some apparent fix the car is DOA https://www.facebook.com/ashton.hollingworth/posts/1053171228048872:0

Canadian Tire sucks!! Ian took his 06 Mazda in to be looked at they told him $1000 and it's good to go, he picked it up and there was a new knocking sound in the engine they told him it was ok.. In 6 days he drove to Fort Mac and back and on the way back up his car broke down in red deer towed it to the Canadian tire. They said they would find out what's wrong.. Came back to find that note on his car.. Canadian tire won't return any calls, called their head office and was told 48 hours for a resolution. That was almost a week ago DIRT BAGS!!!

CTH8R

#797:

Ryan D.: I had a similar experience. Left my first car at Canadian Tire for a simple oil change and when I picked up my car the next day, there was a knocking sound. Before even moving my car, I asked a CT employee to check it out and they said that because I had turned on my car and there was no proof that it wasn't there before, they would not do anything. Found out later that they gave my engine a flush for some reason and my motor seized up and stopped working within that same week. I would never ever take my car back to any Canadian Tire. Funny, my experience was at the same Canadian Tire location too!

CTH8R

#798:

Gabriel N.: First problem who uses Canadian tire as a mechanic that's such a mistake i wouldn't even trust them to install an air freshener

CTH8R

#789:

Spenser F.:

Just wanted to tell you guys how rude and unprofessional your staff is at your Bowmanville Ontario location. I went in to purchase a winter tire and was treated like an inconvenience by both your automotive and parts representatives. After being ignored for 5 minutes while a guy helped some other people who got there after me, the parts guy was snarky and proceeded to complain about his co workers sending me to the parts desk. I do not appreciate the way I was treated considering I've been a customer there for many years. I will be shopping elsewhere.

CTH8R

#800:

Courtney L.P.:

So how can it be that you guys have tonneau covers on sale (for the second time) and conveniently NOT have them in stock so none are on sale? Seriously? Twice this has happened. And was told there wasn't any at any Canadian Tire! Just asked if we could get one for my 2015 F -150 and I was told that it would be 14 days and non refundable and wasn't on sale but the new dodge one was on sale. But I couldn't get that one even if I wanted to because they are not in stock. Absolutely horrible! Will NOT be buying anything from you guys. I will go else were to people who don't lie about what's on sale. This is a very unsavory way to do business, and is a bait and switch attitude to say that you have a product on sale but not have it in stock so then you have to special order is so it's not sale. Very dissapointed Canadian Tire. I will NOT be giving you any of my money and I will be telling everyone I know to NOT go to your stores.
Sincerely, a very angry woman.

CTH8R

Yes??? And ????? .....

(The really funny part, is where Team Social Media gave out the wrong 1-800 number ... again!)

Sarah L.:

I just received the worst customer service from a GM at my local Canadian tire store. He suggested I was lying to get a broken tool replaced (a mastercraft coil roofing nailer that is defective and broke on it's first use before our roof was even complete!) this particular product has a 3 year warranty but because we don't have a receipt, we are out of pocket for a replacement. He also suggested I kept any and all receipts that are over $5 purchases from now on so I don't have problems in the future. Absolutely, by far, the worst customer service I have ever received. Shame on you Canadian Tire I expected more.

I just tried the number you provided and a recording comes on saying the number has changed? It also indicated it I wanted the new number there would be a cost of $3?

Fat chance, I put in a complaint over the phone to the main CT line and the GM's last name at the Hintington Hills location is the same as the owner so they're related. Very little hope they'll care or do anything.
Absolutely unreal how rude people in the CS industry can be. blows my mind.

CTH8R

Paul M.:

Dear ‪#‎Canadiantire‬. Our Company and a number of our drivers have been a loyal customers with our vehicles maintenance and tires for years. Effective today, it is the last time I use your services for my vehicle as I was surprised to have to pay over $120.00 to have my tires changed considering your policy has always been; "When you purchase tires from Canadian Tire, your tire changes are free." Apparently your policy changed as the guy at the desk stated. If I would have known I would be charged this ridiculous amount, I would have taken it elsewhere. Loyalty to a brand and company means nothing anymore.

Last edited:

CTH8R

#802:

John C.:

My wife and I bought 4 tires from Canadian Tire this past weekend. I must admit, the service was terrible. Once the sale was made, I went out to pull the car closer to the front entrance to load the tires. When I went back into the store to get my tires, my wife and another customer were struggling to bag the over sized and large tires while 4 store clerks stood around. Not one word was said, not one helping hand. I couldn't believe how bad the service was. Terrible experience. Will never buy another item from this place again.

CTH8R

#803:

Alice R.:

Alice Russell Agree never again will i buy anything from.them!!! They have the worst customer service!!! And even worse machanics!!!!

CTH8R

#804:

Craig M.:

I booked an appointment to have winter tires put on. I show up 15 mins early and I am told it is a 3 hour wait? What is the point of an appointment? Same can tire on 2 occasions took 1.5 hours to do a basic oil change when there was not many cars in the shop. Sorry, won't be coming back to your stores for vehicle maintenance ever again!!

CTH8R

#805:

Josh N.: Apparently you don't know enough about cars to not take it to Canadian tire. tongue emoticon

CTH8R

#806:

Kris R.:

Took my car to get inspected today at Canadian Tire; received a fail along with a list of parts and labor amounting to an additional 500$. I know enough about cars to realize that was a big fat load of Kanye. Took it to Wonder Auto & Tire and paid for another inspection - not only did it pass completely, but there was nothing wrong with the aforementioned problem area that they claimed would require repair. For Kanye-n-giggles, we looked into what it would cost for those repairs and CT over quoted the work, with cheap parts, and couple extra hours of labor.

Kris R.: Haha, I didnt want to wait 5 hours for an availabilty for an inspection.. they were available. Learned my lesson.. #themoreyouknow

Kris R.: not surprised - I was pressured to get it fixed "today... we can do it right now.. you should right now". Gave them a BS story that I had to be somewhere and made an appointment for thursday. I'll be going in tomorrow for a refund on the inspection cost

CTH8R

#807:

Kevin M.: I had to take the store to corp office about lack of warranty service and bullied at one store. All I got was a 50 dollar gift certificate and was told each store can do what they want. I had to scrap 9 tires due to poor service there and almost took them to court. Poorest warranty store ever.

Kevin M.: They replaced my heater core in my truck and drained the A/C to do it around the same time my tires seperated. Tried it on the way home and nothing, phoned the store and their manager said they recharged it and I was lying. I took it out of province to Alberta and that store honored it and said there was no freon on it at all. Called back to let the store who did it know, instead he banned me from the FST John store and got ignorant. I called Corp and was basically told oh well. When the tires seperated, I took them to Dawson Creek store where their service manager told me to leave and refused to help, only store that would was Alberta. Even then I had that service guy swear at me for asking to take a look before they killed my family, he was fired for swearing at me, but the BC stores are horrible.

Kevin M.: Nope, when I called FST John and talked to the store manager about the ban, he said he backs his service manager. A couple months later the service guy was fired but I never went back. Glad I changed under warranty to a brand that Kal Tire sells. They do all my tire work for free, even rebalanced my tires for free when CND tire here in Kelowna refused after they installed them. Glad that I never have to go back ever...Kal Tire is a real store unlike this one.