Page 6 of 17 First ... 4567816 ... Last
Results 51 to 60 of 166

Thread: Simoniz Scam

  1. #51
    Posted by an unregistered user CT Me / Lawguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    494
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Simoniz Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You certainly have it right for why you suck balls. You're just another canadian retail idiot thinking that your shit don't smell and you'll last forever. Keep telling yourself that as you've demonstrated over and over again your stupidity, lack of financial literacy and relevance to a shrinking market. Darwin made a small mention of what happens to organisms like you in passing, maybe it went through your ears between blinks.

    The eventual bankruptcy of your store would be fodder in the media for weeks " 57000 minimum wage losers unemployed" lol.

    LOL. Where the fuck have I heard that one before???? Anybody, anyone, you the retard, in the black shirt give it a good ole high school drop-out-try.
    You sir or madame clearly stand out with your ignorance. If we want to discuss ignorance let's discuss your assumption that everyone makes minimum wage and that anyone in a black shirt is a high school drop out.

    The only thing you got right is that bankruptcy would be huge in the media for weeks. However, I'm fairly certain we are not bankrupt, or on the verge of bankruptcy. Do you have some insider trading data that shows we're in trouble? cash strapped? more debts then assets? poor cash flow? creditors calling back loans? Provide this information please. It will be much more valuable and credible then your opinion on what you think is going on.

    ...and my lack of financial literacy LOL that's comical. Feel free to demonstrate where my financial information has been incorrect and while you're there make the connection for me to your comment about shrinking market.

  2. #52
    Posted by an unregistered user Guest-0276's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    690
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Simoniz Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by DavidLeR View Post
    Ah, CT Me, your diligence hath been rewarded.

    Are you seriously suggesting that Ive stated all of the above in my postings? Really?

    Or are you instead just putting my name at the front of a long list of commonly-expressed views of Canadian Tire? Huh?
    I'd like to take credit for all of it since I can't, I help perpetuate some of it, mainly "CT minimum wage retards who get lost going from lightbulbs to pipes". Thousands of reasons why CT sucks rooted in CT stupidity shooting themselves in the foot i.e. flagrant car rip offs/ repairs.

  3. #53
    Posted by an unregistered user Guest-0276's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    690
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Simoniz Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by Ct Me View Post
    You sir or madame clearly stand out with your ignorance. If we want to discuss ignorance let's discuss your assumption that everyone makes minimum wage and that anyone in a black shirt is a high school drop out.

    The only thing you got right is that bankruptcy would be huge in the media for weeks. However, I'm fairly certain we are not bankrupt, or on the verge of bankruptcy. Do you have some insider trading data that shows we're in trouble? cash strapped? more debts then assets? poor cash flow? creditors calling back loans? Provide this information please. It will be much more valuable and credible then your opinion on what you think is going on.

    ...and my lack of financial literacy LOL that's comical. Feel free to demonstrate where my financial information has been incorrect and while you're there make the connection for me to your comment about shrinking market.
    The last time you challenged anyone to a finding of fact you beaked off then chickened out of an easy challenge, even with all your supposed resources ( owner/ dealer you say you are or at least imply). You've already proven why and how you're such a financial dolt which comes as no surprise. Now you're challenging me on easily observable market conditions that you fail to realize. Lets start off with a KFC bucket of chicken, I'm sure you're familiar with, and ten hungry people, what happens to the bucket when you have to give it to a hundred people and one of them is from the US and is in special forces with a remote link to a reaper? As for your lack of financial literacy, isn't it obvious as you're the one who sunk it all in retail, choosing the weakest of the bunch.

  4. #54
    Posted by an unregistered user CT Me / Lawguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    494
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Simoniz Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The last time you challenged anyone to a finding of fact you beaked off then chickened out of an easy challenge, even with all your supposed resources ( owner/ dealer you say you are or at least imply). You've already proven why and how you're such a financial dolt which comes as no surprise. Now you're challenging me on easily observable market conditions that you fail to realize. Lets start off with a KFC bucket of chicken, I'm sure you're familiar with, and ten hungry people, what happens to the bucket when you have to give it to a hundred people and one of them is from the US and is in special forces with a remote link to a reaper? As for your lack of financial literacy, isn't it obvious as you're the one who sunk it all in retail, choosing the weakest of the bunch.
    LOL yah because i'm going to take on a challenge to put money up against some internet retard on some ridiculous bet LOL that's a smart financial move

    how the hell does a KFC bucket of chicken relate to my ability to observe market conditions? this gets increasingly silly by the minute.

    As far as sinking money into "the weakest of the bunch" .... again I encourage you to do your homework. How many franchises have you researched? What did you discover?
    If you had facts and figures you would know with concrete evidence that the two best franchises to own in Canada, probably North America are Tim Hortons and Canadian Tire. Do you know the average profit of a Canadian Tire store across the Country?

    So again, your arguments and debates are hollow. No facts, no figures, just your opinion. Come on.... you're not arguing with an internet teenager here. come armed if you're going to show up to this battle.
    Provide me with something, a proven documented fact that says anything about our financial position, our profit, our revenue.... SOMETHING?

  5. #55
    Posted by an unregistered user Guest-0276's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    690
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Simoniz Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by CT ME- View Post
    LOL yah because i'm going to take on a challenge to put money up against some internet retard on some ridiculous bet LOL that's a smart financial move

    how the hell does a KFC bucket of chicken relate to my ability to observe market conditions? this gets increasingly silly by the minute.

    As far as sinking money into "the weakest of the bunch" .... again I encourage you to do your homework. How many franchises have you researched? What did you discover?
    If you had facts and figures you would know with concrete evidence that the two best franchises to own in Canada, probably North America are Tim Hortons and Canadian Tire. Do you know the average profit of a Canadian Tire store across the Country?

    So again, your arguments and debates are hollow. No facts, no figures, just your opinion. Come on.... you're not arguing with an internet teenager here. come armed if you're going to show up to this battle.
    Provide me with something, a proven documented fact that says anything about our financial position, our profit, our revenue.... SOMETHING?
    Not another version of Retailer. Didn't someone kick your ass over your
    retarded claim that almost half of canada shopped at CT weekly?

    Now you're CT Me. Usually there's some improvement with reincarnation to reward the life previously lived but you're still a minimum wage retard. That's right, you're the one who backed off from a "retards" cash challenge once court cases, terms, conditions and even a handicap were thrown your way. Now you're talking about battle?!?!? LOL. Still like flapping your gums off.

    So humor me. How gloriously fullfiling is the profit per store?

  6. #56
    Posted by an unregistered user CT Me / Lawguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    494
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Simoniz Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Not another version of Retailer. Didn't someone kick your ass over your
    retarded claim that almost half of canada shopped at CT weekly?

    Now you're CT Me. Usually there's some improvement with reincarnation to reward the life previously lived but you're still a minimum wage retard. That's right, you're the one who backed off from a "retards" cash challenge once court cases, terms, conditions and even a handicap were thrown your way. Now you're talking about battle?!?!? LOL. Still like flapping your gums off.

    So humor me. How gloriously fullfiling is the profit per store?
    And we go 'round again. I make minimum wage, i'm a retard etc.... same old, and again, as I pose a challenge all you do is say "no you tell me" - Not once have you provided a single factual bit of info. That stays true again.
    However you have precisely proven my point. you've claimed that it's dumb to own a CT because we own the worst stores.... yet you have absolutely ZERO idea of reality. I know the numbers. I know the highest, I know the lowest and I know the average across the Country. the numbers are huge!

    Check out the statistics on shopping patterns in Canada. I have an idea...why don't YOU TELL ME how many people shop at Canadian Tire daily, weekly, monthly, annually. Can you do anything other then say i'm wrong. Can you prove otherwise? i suspect not

    As far as your cash challenge goes...again same ridiculousness. Nobody in their right mind would put money up against some foul mouth jackass online to prove a point.

  7. #57
    Posted by an unregistered user Guest-0276's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    690
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Simoniz Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by cT mE View Post
    Not once have you provided a single factual bit of info.
    Yep already kicked your ass weeks ago. All there in black and white for others to read.

    Quote Originally Posted by cT mE View Post
    I know the numbers. I know the highest, I know the lowest and I know
    You know jack shit. The only thing you know is how to back pedal, lie, and make a living defrauding people.


    Quote Originally Posted by cT mE View Post
    I have an idea...why don't YOU TELL ME how many people shop at Canadian Tire daily, weekly, monthly, annually.
    Are you fucking kidding me ????? I've got a better idea. What happens when your radio falls into your bath water ? Make sure the cords long enough to plug into the hall way outlet. Don't want the pesky GFI's messing up the results.

  8. #58
    Posted by an unregistered user CT Me / Lawguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    494
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Simoniz Scam

    That's a ridiculous claim....that my money and my career is based on running a fraudulant company LOL I've read a lot of posts on here but that is by far the most grossly inflated claim i've yet to come across.

    Yeah we have some shitty return policies that customers may have a bad experience with, but those are limited to a few small product lines, most of which have been discussed here already. Hell, I even had a bad experience with a store when I worked for the Corporation. Of course it happens. Every company of scale from McDonalds to Home Depot has problems. Bad days, bad workers, poor policies, defective products... we're a mass provider of products and services. To expect perfection is ignorant. What I do know for absolute certain is for the most part when things to wrong, teams try to do their best to make it right. If customers behave like you.... we're likely to try a little bit lesss and exhaust less resources to help you. So far you've proven that some politeness, understanding, patience and open mindedness are beyond your abilities, which is a shame for you and those around you.

    Here's my claim. You have nothing but a foul mouth and a couple of bad experiences to draw from, most of which I believe to be exagerrated. You have no facts, you have no figures, you have no information to back up your claims. When the facts brought to you come forth, you simply have a carbon copy response.... "fuck you you're wrong"
    YOu're just a pissed off human being with a strong opinion and a list of juvenile highschool insults.
    You want black and white, read the facts provided for you. It's all spelled out clearly. annual revenue, annual profit in percentage and dollars, quarterly growth, customer counts.... read it man ! It's all math, it's all simple to understand.... and math is not an opinion, it's fact.

    I don't expect you will reply with any numbers, facts or reports.... but one can hope that in time you will learn to know what you're talking about, I mean truly honestly know the details of what you're spouting off about before you actually open your mouth. Your opinion bears no credibility

  9. #59
    Disappointed customer
    Guest Disappointed customer's Avatar

    Re: Simoniz Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by cT mE View Post
    I know the numbers. I know the highest, I know the lowest and I know the average across the Country
    Since you're on the simonz thread what are you and your corporation doing to fix this problem? Over 7000 posts and the problem is still a problem according to this site and others. Are you going to find a better vendor, are you going to allow customers to return it since you already know it's crap to begin with. Other stores would have take action by now but you're still knowingly selling a defective product. Why is that? What are you going to do? So far I'm disappointed with the stores and corporations response and that it's the vendors warranty problem. Been there done that and guess what it got replaced with? Same piece of $hit. It's like they gave it back to me broken only repackaged differently.

    While we're on the subject of crap products your line of crap products is also growing like jobmate. Coincidence that those and what used to be "lifetime" battery warranties are now subject to endless conditions and no refund offered on those products? Since you've stopped refusing legitimate refunds I wonder how much your revenues have grown? Is it any wonder why customers are venting and feel ripped off. So stack that against your $hitty auto repair, and $hitty return policy and poorly trained workers and hopefully by then you get the full picture. What's the average number of refunds/ exchanges per store and dollar amount? I'd bet that it's a juicy number that owners just take by hook or by crook.

  10. #60
    Disappointed customer
    Guest Disappointed customer's Avatar

    Re: Simoniz Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by Disappointed customer View Post
    it should say Since you've stopped honoring legitimate refunds
    .............

Page 6 of 17 First ... 4567816 ... Last

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions