Angry CT Guy

Posted by an unregistered user
there's a bunch of criminals in red shirts. Go git them. Don't be shy with the bug spray especially with dem criminals in the black shirts.

This forum has become very lame due to posts like this one. Why does the administrator let garbage like this get posted? It wrecks the site.

CT Challenger

You may have noticed that lawguy/LiarGuy was given an 'out' by being allowed to plea ignorance:

on the other hand maybe you are just too stupid to comprehend the difference

the difference between a store policy and a manufacturers warranty

which is it

are you stupid

or are you just .... LiarGuy?

However, instead of responding, Lawguy/Liarguy (as usual) decides to dodge and evade once more.

if someone on here says it's black, you'll automatically call it white.

It's basically a confession that he/she/it is a liar.

Which we already know, from exchanges like this one:

Post 115 in Evolve thread:

Simonize pressure washer.... within the first 30 days will be exchanged for a new one

i have sitting on my desk the fax from canadian tire with the warranty policy for all simoniz pressure washers …. that's exactly what it says.

But then, following intense cross-examination, wrote in Post 118 in Evolve thread:

i requested the warranty for a simoniz electric pressure washer

(Bolding is mine, of course).

This after making such a huge deal about it in the first place.

This is as close to a guilty plea as we'll ever get out of he/she/it.

lawguy = LiarGuy

No need to debate further.

CT Challenger

You defending a criminal? He got what he deserved. The guy was a thief.

store owners and ct reps should be careful what they wish for

if theres gonna be capital punishement for stealing then a lot of ct reps like ctme, lawguy and unregistered are gonna die for all the refunds they should give by dont

Angry CT Guy

store owners and ct reps should be careful what they wish for

if theres gonna be capital punishement for stealing then a lot of ct reps like ctme, lawguy and unregistered are gonna die for all the refunds they should give by dont

Only a thief would defend a thief.

Angry CT Guy

You may have noticed that lawguy/LiarGuy was given an 'out' by being allowed to plea ignorance:

However, instead of responding, Lawguy/Liarguy (as usual) decides to dodge and evade once more.

But then, following intense cross-examination, wrote in Post 118 in Evolve thread:

lawguy = LiarGuy

I like how you quote my posts as lawguy's and other's as mine and then lawguy's as others and mine. Good job on keeping everything straight, you moron.

CT Challenger

I like how you quote my posts as lawguy's and other's as mine and then lawguy's as others and mine. Good job on keeping everything straight, you moron.

gee sorry if i was insufficiently precise for your exacting standards on how i proved you and liarguy are liars.

not that it matter, but i quoted LiarGuy who quoted DavidLeR who quoted you.

when you originally posted, you lied.

when DavidLeR pointed that you, LiarGuy lied.

when you pointed this out just now, you lied about me.

the one thing neither of you (assuming you aren't the same liar) seem capable of is telling the truth.

moron.

Angry CT Guy

gee sorry if i was insufficiently precise for your exacting standards on how i proved you and liarguy are liars.

the one thing neither of you (assuming you aren't the same liar) seem capable of is telling the truth.

moron.

What are you even talking about.....you truly are a moron

Angry CT Guy

moron.

You can kinda tell this guy is a bit of a loser.
My bet is unemployed and not much of an education or psychiatric issues.

DavidLeR

There have been some fascinating speculations about the compensation received by various posters here.

If I understand correctly, the rocket-scientist store owners/dealers have entered into contracts that don’t allow them to return some defective products to the manufacturers for a refund or even exchange! What a bunch of idiots! This is their plan to make “HUGE coin”?

Imagine the Quality Control that goes into THOSE units! ("Just ship 'em; the stores can't return them")

So, when the unlucky customer shows up at the returns desk, DOA item in hand, what are the owners likely to do?

Grudgingly give the customer back their money, throw the item in the dumpster, and 'eat' the wholesale value?

Arrange for a repair to the item, then sell it as ‘used’ or ‘refurbished’ and take the loss?

No, it is obvious that the greedy owner/dealer would be ‘compensated’ by simply refusing to refund the customer’s money. The store caused the problem, but they want the customer to pay for it.

So CT reps are compensated, at least indirectly, if they can deceive customers into thinking it’s morally OK and actually legal in all provinces for the store to keep the customers’ money, instead of giving a refund.

We continue to see such deceptive behaviour repeatedly from CT Reps on this very thread.

Yes, they are being compensated for the lies they tell customers here.

We know that CTMe was thus directly compensated, and can't help but wonder whether LiarGuy and Unregistered have their own arrangement. They certainly aren't motivated to 'help' any of the customer they so clearly hate.

-----

Regarding the owner/admin of this web site, I have no idea how the donation system works. I suspect it doesn’t bring in much.

But it appears that his site brings in advertising revenue. And that revenue might well be tied to site traffic. It seem to me that the devious CT Reps who post so often (and so deceptively) here, may actually be lining the pockets of the site administrator/owner. Wouldn't that be an elegant poetic justice? If they were trying to impede revenue for the site, but are actually bank-rolling it?

Ironically, the site owner/admin may well be compensated for the CT Rep’s postings here, and by those who read them. Gotta love it.

-----

Regarding my own compensation, if there’s anyone out there who thinks, “Hey, I want to donate to this site so that DavidLeR will get some money", don’t bother. I won’t see a penny, and luckily I don’t need it. I’m doing quite well on my own, thanks very much.

Neither should you let the conspiracy-theory lunatic fringe stop you from supporting this site out of fear that I, DavidLeR, will get a few undeserved pennies. It will safely bypass me completely.

For the record, the soul-fulfilling work of assisting others in their time of need is my only remuneration.

Oh, and the pure joy of taunting and teasing those who would exploit others for personal gain.

In that sense, I am indeed rich.

CT Me / Lawguy

lawguy = LiarGuy

really? is that the best you can do? poor pathetic attempt at best sir. I requested the warranty for a Simoniz Electric pw. what i received was a document from ct that had the warranty terms for ALL simoniz pressure washers. it just so happens, that the first term, the 30 day dead policy, return to store for an exchange happens to be for gas and electric. from there it breaks down the stipulations for electric and gas seperately as there are different terms and different lengths of the terms. tough one.

CT Me / Lawguy

There have been some fascinating speculations about the compensation received by various posters here.

If I understand correctly, the rocket-scientist store owners/dealers have entered into contracts that don’t allow them to return some defective products to the manufacturers for a refund or even exchange! What a bunch of idiots! This is their plan to make “HUGE coin”?

Imagine the Quality Control that goes into THOSE units! ("Just ship 'em; the stores can't return them")

So, when the unlucky customer shows up at the returns desk, DOA item in hand, what are the owners likely to do?

Grudgingly give the customer back their money, throw the item in the dumpster, and 'eat' the wholesale value?

Arrange for a repair to the item, then sell it as ‘used’ or ‘refurbished’ and take the loss?

No, it is obvious that the greedy owner/dealer would be ‘compensated’ by simply refusing to refund the customer’s money. The store caused the problem, but they want the customer to pay for it.

So CT reps are compensated, at least indirectly, if they can deceive customers into thinking it’s morally OK and actually legal in all provinces for the store to keep the customers’ money, instead of giving a refund.

We continue to see such deceptive behaviour repeatedly from CT Reps on this very thread.

Yes, they are being compensated for the lies they tell customers here.

We know that CTMe was thus directly compensated, and can't help but wonder whether LiarGuy and Unregistered have their own arrangement. They certainly aren't motivated to 'help' any of the customer they so clearly hate.

-----

still spewing hot air like a volcano i see.
in reality, think about what you are claiming in simple black and white terms.
1) manufacturers intentionally produce junk products and sell them to retailers. - what business would make this a strategy? one season of producing crap and they'd never get a second year contract. no business operates that way. no business survives that way

2) i'm not sure why you keep insisiting that a customer with a DOA item is not giong to be compensated. the rules everywhere are clear. have a receipt, know your warranty terms. if it's a repair item, it goes for repair, no cost to customer inside the warranty duration. if its an exhchange item, you get another one on the spot. still no cost to customer. if it's a refund item, you get your money back if you want it.

3) i think it was highlighted way back by someone on here that stores don't have contracts with the makers of products. canadian tire office decides what to sell at what price and with what warranty and the owner has a contract that says he will participate. i'm sure it's much more complex then that but that's the nuts of it.

4) it has been clearly established that no retailer MUST give a refund to anyone for anything. they must simply adhere to the policies and warranties that they themselves set out on each individual product. in the case of ct, as previously quoted, the policy is on the back of every receipt is return within 90 days, unused, in original packaging for a refund. exceptions may apply to things like gas powered equipment, no return after 30 days, repair only.

i'm sure there are stores that screw up, make mistakes on the policies and warranties, and probably a few owners that squeeze the rules a bit one way or the other to make more money. but really,, to think every transaction with every customer and every store is a scam, is an intentional way to deceive customers and all those other crazy claims made, stop and think for one second. if a company can stay around that long by cheating all their customers and not caring about their customers, wouldn't taht make the customers niave and stupid? especially if they have home depot and walmart to choose from. are they all hynotized in going to a ct store? or is it possible that hey, the store actually does serve a lot of customers very well and sell some good products? i'd say that's a likely scenario.
and to suggest that all ct reps and owners don't care about customers, again with the crazy talk. do you really really believe that anyone in any company gets up in the morning and says hey i'm going to do a shitty job today. piss off a few customers, run from people who need our help? do u honestly think that's human nature? or that ct has magically hired 50000 odd employees all who don't care? riiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

this whole site proves that when someone is pissed off, bitter or upset, logical thinking goes out the window. you will do anything to prove a point even if it means accusing someone else of lying, using half statements to try and build full truths, interpreting things that are way out of your realm of expertise and then accusing anyone who disagrees of employing the same tactics you are actually using yourself. its a sad state of affairs, a very very sad state of affairs.

think before you speak, all of you. you are an embarassment to yourself

Guest-0276

You can kinda tell this guy is a bit of a loser.
My bet is unemployed and not much of an education or psychiatric issues.

Gas pump guy living in moms basement pretending to be a lawyer, calling someone else a loser?

Your momma shoulda sold you for organs long ago.

Guest-0276

still spewing hot air like a volcano

flaming lies from your ass.
i'm sure there are stores that screw up, make mistakes on the policies and warranties, and probably a few owners that squeeze the rules a bit one way or the other to make more money.

Do tell! So what happens to those stores that do that? How does CT protect themselves from those bad dealers that really push those boundaries? How does CT audit those stores? How do they discipline those thiefs?

wouldn't taht make the customers niave and stupid?

first you acknowledge there are bad people and bad dealers and there you go again blaming the trusting customer again. You're a really bad CT toady. Go play with some mouse turds.

this whole site proves that when someone is pissed off, bitter or upset, logical thinking goes out the window. you will do anything to prove a point even if it means accusing someone else of lying, using half statements to try and build full truths, interpreting things that are way out of your realm of expertise and then accusing anyone who disagrees of employing the same tactics you are actually using yourself. its a sad state of affairs, a very very sad state of affairs.

think before you speak, all of you. you are an embarassment to yourself

Yes, how dare we pick apart your CT retailer lies and report that darned truth with irrefutable evidence linked directly to credible sites. How dare we think for ourselves, question your posts, find fault with everything you and your CT clerk bunch says. I believe that DavidLer has posted those very findings about the CT bunch a few weeks ago after reviewing all your posts. You have yet to prove anything here idiot. To date you have not given a fact, a credible link, or any thing that helps CT image. Nothing. Yes, how dare we question the likes of you and find you to be a liar.

lawguy, your momma cockaroach sent you some RAID perfume.

CT Me / Lawguy

flaming lies from your ass.

Do tell! So what happens to those stores that do that? How does CT protect themselves from those bad dealers that really push those boundaries? How does CT audit those stores? How do they discipline those thiefs?
man you are smart like stick! which part about i don't know what happens inside a ct store don't you comprehend. believe me if i had more details on the contracts and rules i'd be happy to provide them to you so i can bury you once and for all. you're annoyingly incompetent in understanding what is being presented to you.
first you acknowledge there are bad people and bad dealers and there you go again blaming the trusting customer again. You're a really bad CT toady. Go play with some mouse turds.
are you familiar with rhetorical questions?
i didn't blame the customer. i said if ct screws everyone all across the country in so many ways as you all keep claiming, either everyone who shops there is naive OR ct is not as bad to everyone as you make them out to be. don't play with the words and try to infer a different meaning.
Yes, how dare we pick apart your CT retailer lies and report that darned truth with irrefutable evidence linked directly to credible sites. How dare we think for ourselves, question your posts, find fault with everything you and your CT clerk bunch says. I believe that DavidLer has posted those very findings about the CT bunch a few weeks ago after reviewing all your posts. You have yet to prove anything here idiot. To date you have not given a fact, a credible link, or any thing that helps CT image. Nothing. Yes, how dare we question the likes of you and find you to be a liar.
you can spend all the time you want questioning, finding what you believe to be fault with people and companies but that doesn't change the fact that the interpretations of everything you're trying to support are simply wrong. i suppose all of the links to manufacturers and retailers with identical policies to ct's count as nothing? that's cool with me man, make all the claims and assumptions you want. there is a reason that nobody has yet been able to prove that the claimed illegal activity is in fact illegal and nobody has yet taken legal action against ct for allegedgely taking advantage of soooooo many people with their illegal actions. i promise you its not because all of these forum posters have uncovered an illegal practice taht magically eluded all of ct's law teams, owners, ceo's etc.... its because its not really against any law to do what they do. you can't prove it is. you can't. you lose

lawguy, your momma cockaroach sent you some RAID perfume.

i'm not one to pick on spelling or grammar, i could care less, but dude what the fuck is a cockaroach?

momma insults and personal cheap shots, now that's definitely the writings of an intelligent logical thinking human being. congratulations, you've just stooped to the level of a 16 year old teenager.

CT Challenger

oh no, a bunch of whiny ct haters don't believe me about retail policies, warranties and the law.

liar

call 1-800-387-8803. Press 5.

ask about Product #39-8594-8

here's the link

"Simoniz 2900 PSI Gas Pressure Washer | Canadian Tire"

find out the truth

no returns, no refunds, no exchanges if it turns out to be defective

we won't hold our breath waiting for you to write the truth any time soon though

just more lies like you've always done

even if you wrote the truth for once nobody in their right mind would believe a customer hater whos written as many lies as you have

i hope you are well paid to lie to consumers whove been cheated

cheated personally by you for all we know

CT Challenger

mostly just a lot of the same old lies that have already been disproven, over and over.

yawn

except for maybe one of two new claims

something for people to pick away at

i didn't blame the customer.

don't play with the words and try to infer a different meaning.

this one is just plain funny because of all the word games LiarGuy indulges in

oh maybe it is a lie

if the poster never played with words or tried to infer a different meaning.

nobody has yet taken legal action against ct for allegedgely taking advantage of soooooo many people with their illegal actions

assuming 'legal action' includes the filing of a lawsuit, this should be an easy one

anyone willing to spend a few minutes poking holes in the latest LawGuy lies?

of is it just a waste time as nobody believes any of the lies anyway?