CTH8R

Tester, anyone?

Anne I.: Interesting that I should have this as a suggested post, given the terrible service I got at the Langford Canadian Tire store this morning. I used to be a very loyal Canadian Tire customer but I have not had good service in a CT store for months.

CTH8R

Tester, anyone?

Anne I.: Interesting that I should have this as a suggested post, given the terrible service I got at the Langford Canadian Tire store this morning. I used to be a very loyal Canadian Tire customer but I have not had good service in a CT store for months.

CTH8R

Patrick A.L.: What saddens me is Canadian Tire has lost the spirit it had years ago. That was the store we got our first bikes, our first fishing rods etc. Totally family friendly. But now, that spirit is lost. They have the resources to turn it around, and I hope they do. I don't believe the notion that "it's hard to find good help" because although many businesses are in the same boat, many are not.
Canadian Tire has to turn it around.

CTH8R

Canadian tire sucks at ... Lots of stuff!

Jennie D.: Be careful buying from canadian tire bought a tent pieces missing and customer service was terrible out in the middle of no where ready to camp with 3 and 4 yr old and no tent. Also bought jacket couple months ago wore it twice all let go at seams and a coffee perk less then a month old caught on fire.

CTH8R

Ct sucks at ...plants:

Maggie T.: Just back from CT and encountered the rudest cashier (only one) in Chilliwack (Sardis) we bought 5 plants ( baskets) and she was snippy about having to wipe the counter down and snippy about the washroom key also,our two bill came to about $160.Next time will go to nursery and lordco............

CTH8R

Good summits:

Hector G.: You buy it, you own it, they don't like to do any returns @ Canadian tire,

Mike S.: Save yourself the aggregation and hassle of trying to return something there and go to Walmart or Costco.

CTH8R

Sandi S.R.: If you contact CS, don't expect a reply. No one ever replied to my email when I told them about my experience. Staff avoid you like the plague and you literally need to trip one to get any attention. If you do happen to snag one, you are treated like you are intruding on whatever they're doing. I'm taking my money to Home Depot. They bend over backwards to help.

CTH8R

Chris C.: Agreed. I used to shop at canadian tire all the time, used to be a hardware and car stuff store, now it's only ok at frying pans. Sure you might be able to exchange a ratchet for life, but it's REALLY annoying to put your project on hold because you stripped the ratchet pawls on this supposedly mechanics quality Mastercraft Maximum ratchet for the 3rd time, under gentle use. I buy inexpensive chinese tools from Princess Auto, hammer on them, use pipes on them, and generally abuse them. I treat my mastercraft tools well. The princess auto cheap tools FAR outlast the mastercraft tools. Also, try to find the nuts and bolts section. Last time I managed to do that, they didn't have much for selection and it was burried at the back of the store, where none of the employees knew where to look. I save a lot of time and money now by spending a dollar more at the home depot across the street instead.

CTH8R

Warren WJR.: Well, my weekend isn't looking great because I had planned on building a shed but my $250, 2 year old Mastercraft Maximum drill that was given to me as a gift from my grandfather quit working and even though it has a five year warranty they won't cover it because I didn't have a receipt. I know I should have the receipt but after somebody gives me a gift I usually don't ask for a receipt. Call me old fashioned but I think that would be pretty rude. Lesson 1: Never receive a gift from Canadian Tire. Lesson 2: Stop buying Canadian Tire garbage at an inflated price and stick with trusted tools in the industry. Never again.

Sorry but you asked. I'm sure this will get deleted anyway.

CTH8R

Sonya L.W.: talking about fishing . i am not impressed . i always go to Canadian tire to get my fishing license but i will not anymore. i was told i had to get a new card which was 10 dollars when my card was still go for two years. can you explain .

CTH8R

Jojo N.: Hi Canadian Tire, strong customer service IS important, we would like to see less cut&paste replies about how much you care, and more of that caring actually taking place. Thank you.

CTH8R

Rick Y.: Not good service at all .west kelowna staff are rude and don't know anything about customer service ,Vernon auto shop stay away .i had a quote for a repair and it was out of line ,I complained to the manager but he is just a puppet for the owner of that store.to bad I use to spend lots of money with that company

CTH8R

Rachel K.: do not call c.t on bayfield in barrie ontario .my mom called to ask about a product in the seasonal department at around 10:30 am and the guy on the phone was really rude,we could hear him talking to another worker and he said there is a b (bad word) on the phone and the other guy said to hang up and he did .we tryed to call back and no one answer the phone and we went to the store and asked a girl worker where something was and she show use where it was then she said are you done can i go now. i think i had better service at any other store in the world then c.t you should train your staff better. i do not need to come home from work and hear how bad you are and then go there and see it for myself. also what kind of place does not have Electric Screwdrivers i know walmart has them. i think that is all the bad stuff that happen with your store today

CTH8R

Mike D.: i used to always shop at canadian tire until they didnt stand behind there warranty on a 300 dollar battery booster that started screwing up right on the day i was going camping the last long weekend i had nothing but grief from them buyer beware of anything you buy from canadian tire

CTH8R

Dominic P.: Exactly what we need, another very expensive gazebo scam. Falls apart after a couple of seasons and then you cannot find spare parts. They have been screwing people forever with those ragtop gazebos

CTH8R

Ct sucks at ... Credit cards:

Stuart M.: Now that you've mentioned your CT marster card. I really find it offensive when the person walking around the store offering a "free gift" for signing up. And the gift is something seriously cheap and hardly worth a hit on our credit bureau. Then the other thing I find offensive is that CT dollars are not given just because I choose to use another providers card. For starters your interest rate is too high and hardly worth signing up for just to get the CT dollars.

CTH8R

Deanna K.: There's no point in contacting their customer service department. Don't waste your time. They just send you back to your local store with no help or direction at all.